Seri chạng vạng Trailer! Full Description.

neeki posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 07:16AM
Summit logo appears with simple piano keys and light strings in the background music.

A scene fades in, deep in the forest. Bella's standing with her back to Edward, with Edward a few feet behind her.

Bella : How old are you?
Edward (voice almost a whisper): 17

The camera pans around and focuses in on her face, which is full of shock and a bit of fear, her eyes cut to him as if she wants to turn and face him but doesn't quite have the courage.

Bella: How long have you been 17?

Cuts to a clip of Edward crouched, as if hunting. A quick sequence of a deer running, trees and leaves flying past follows and ends as a figure rushes from the left and pounces the deer. Cut back to Edward, still behind Bella but a little closer than before.

Edward: Awhile.

The words "When you can live forever" come onto the screen.

A figure seems to fly through the air among the tree tops before the scene cuts to Jasper, talking to Edward over the hood of a car.

Jasper: This is wrong, Edward. She's not one of us.

Cut to Edward, looking intense as his fingers grip the car top. Then a brief scene comes up, firelight-type glow with Edward leaning in towards Bella, her mouth slightly opened. Fade back to black. (I'd put in the screencap for this, but it really isn't good enough quality to see what's going on...)

The words "what do you live for" come onto the screen.

Bella's putting something in her backpack, which is laid on the hood of her truck. She glances over, and we see Edward watching her from across the parking lot, next to his Volvo.

Horns honk, and the van races in out of control. We hear screeching brakes and the camera cuts to Bella in time for us to see Edward swoop in and pull her down to the ground. The van slams towards them, and Edward's hand leaves a huge impression in the metal where he stops it. Bella looks up at him confused and shocked, and a look of sheer panic floods over Edward's face.

The words "From the world wide bestsellers" come onto the screen.

Cut to a scene in (I'm assuming) Bella's room. Bella faces Edward, her back to the windows overlooking a forest.

Bella: I'm not scared of you.

Edward leans in a tiny bit closer.

Edward: You really shouldn't have said that.

They stare at one another for a moment, and the corners of Edward's lips quirk up in a mischievous and sly smile that's almost a smirk before he tosses her arms over his shoulders, swings her onto his back and leaps out of the window.

Seri chạng vạng 27 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Gabitha said…
That sounds so good! Thanks! Lol :D
hơn một năm qua Gabitha said…
hmmm btw can you see it yet? If so where? Please and Thank You! lol :P
hơn một năm qua neeki said…
Lol it should be online sometime within the next two weeks? Speed Racer comes out on the 19th (that's the movie it's in front of).
I want to see it now!! Lol.
hơn một năm qua ashleydec19 said…
how? how?? omg... i can't wait. the part that you assumed i think it was from edward's room, though i havn't seen it. haha! also just assuming. i can't believe it!!! please tell me the truth have u really seen it?!!
how did you get this info?
I haven't seen it, i copied all this from a website. And yes some people have seen it. It's just not being released until next week because Summit still has the rights to it :)
thanks!!!!
hơn một năm qua Laura90 said…
OMG!
Thanks so much for this...so exciting!! =D
hơn một năm qua Dominohp said…
which is the site???
I want watch this video!!!!!!!
I'm very curious and I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Please, give me a site!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!
______Domino____________
The site doesn't have it posted. It's just a discussion topic, like this one :)'
Trust me, as soon as the videos available someone will put it on here! Lol.
hơn một năm qua Dominohp said…
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
=D
______Domino_______
hơn một năm qua ceo07 said…
OMG i cant wait that sounds sooo good cant wait to see the trailer i cant wait to see the movie im sooo excited AHHHHHH
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua xxjoxx814 said…
omg i cant wait im jumping up and down in my seat!!!!!! im soooooo looking foward to the trialer
hơn một năm qua twilightlova13 said…
I am bouncing off the walls right now because i can't wait for it to come out. The trailer or the movie. Seriously I can't wait but I guess I have to. I can't wait OMG.
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
YAY
hơn một năm qua Michellebob said…
Who wants to go see speed racer now to see that trailer???
Lol me!! Edward on a huge screen?! *dies*
Speed Racer is going to do really well just because of the Twilight trailer lol! I wouldn't usually go see it..it looks kinda lame.
I just need someone to upload it as fast as they can!! im so excited
hơn một năm qua zuntiz said…
wow, that sounds so good! can't wait :P
hơn một năm qua cowgirlfromhell said…
Yay! I can't wait for Speed Racer now!! It's out six days after my birthday!! When the Twilight part's over I'll either start laughing or crying with pure happiness or both!!
hơn một năm qua layla_14 said…
I have posted the Trailer in the video section, you will have to click more twilight series videos and it will be their!(for some reason you have to do that) It is so good!
You were spot on!!
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
only problem was Jasper =[
hơn một năm qua ladolcevita said…
it i'snt jasper that talks to edward it's emmet
hơn một năm qua CagedBird said…
When speed racer comes out, the Harry Potter tralier is coming out with it also so its going to do REALLY well lol!
hơn một năm qua mandyy said…
its not bella's room i dont think
i saw in a video them filming in what i think is her room
because it has blue walls and it how its described in the book

but i hope the room they are in when she tells him shes not scared of him is edwards room

because its completely different to the book

hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
i looooooove the trailer!