The Office who's your yêu thích office character?

marissa posted on Feb 11, 2007 at 04:00AM
i was just wondering this because all of my friends who watch the show seem to like someone different for different reasons.

so, enlighten me, who's your favorite and why?

The Office 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua goalstopper said…
dwight is my favorite because he has no idea that he is a nerd and it's funny just by that point alone.
hơn một năm qua WyndiLady said…
Jim. Adorable.
hơn một năm qua bungalo90 said…
Creed. I love to steal things too.
hơn một năm qua reenay said…
Ooh its really hard to pick just one. Cause they're better with their counterpart you know? I think my favorites are the Jim/Dwight combo. The pranks, the banter, the "alliance". I mean Jim (and Pam) got Dwight to intentionally throw his phone off the roof! classic.
hơn một năm qua papa said…
As insane and annoying as he is, it's gotta be michael. Nobody else on the show makes me laugh like michael scott and nobody else is quite as painful to watch.

Even those awkward Jim/Pam moments pale in comparison to Michael's wtf did he say/wtf is he doing now moments.
hơn một năm qua DiddywithP said…
Toby. The fact that this nice guy, good at his job, in no way a threat to anyone can be so HATED by Michael, makes for some of the best moments.
From the source:
"Toby! Yeah!"
hơn một năm qua cjmin said…
Dwight is definetely my favorite with his realistic mindset and his ever so brutally honest remarks. Not to mention his stylish haircut and his knowledge of how to correctly butcher a goose. Schrutes for life.
hơn một năm qua jrcambotti said…
if i had to pick one person it would have to be toby.." It felt really good to take money from Michael. I'm gonna chase that feeling."
hơn một năm qua LittleKidLover7 said…
ryan (bj novak) is hilarious, he has perfect comedic timing, and his expressions are priceless
hơn một năm qua bSd said…
If they only had Dwight pranks, I'd STILL watch it. I <3 them...
hơn một năm qua officefan said…
Michael because he gets little to no credit managing a bunch of misfits and getting them to perform.
hơn một năm qua htw5963 said…
Jan Levingston Gould and that HOT FOREHEAD!!!
hơn một năm qua jane-willow said…
1)jim
2)toby
3)michael
4)dwight
5)ryan

and 6th is a tie between kevin, stanley and kelly.
hơn một năm qua Neri-Anna said…
Jim would have to be my favourite. i love the 'jim' faces he makes at the camera like every 5 seconds. michael and dwight definitely tie 2nd :)