Sonic người hâm mộ Characters Project: -Delete- (RP)

Fang-The-Bat posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 08:42PM
Several people notice something crash into a tall tower. They are inside the large building when they find a deactivated robot slightly damaged, but before they can act, they are swarmed by soldiers from an army. They are not hostile, but before anything can happen, the soldiers find one of their comrades dead...

Name:
Powers/Abilities:
Height:
Attire:
Weapon(s):
Bio:

RP welcome to all!
Swearing allowed, but i don't recommend you do it in every other sentence.
Most-to-all other stuff allowed~
last edited on Aug 30, 2012 at 08:43PM

Sonic người hâm mộ Characters 29 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RawrMonster123 said…
Name : "Casey" Miller
Species : Hedgehog
Powers/Abilities : Good aim
Height : 3ft
Attire : Off-the-shoulders sweater (yellow), shorts (light yellow), high heels (yellow), hair in ponytail (rubberband light yellow)
Weapon(s) : Pistol
Bio : Long story short- She use to be all shy and stuff when she was younger. Then she got bullied. A lot. So she went on YouTube and saw how to fight. Then see teached the bullies a lesson. And that partly how she got her new personality. There too much other stuff. ._.
hơn một năm qua Fang-The-Bat said…
Name: Tyler Clark
Species: Hedgehog, DNA infused with chaos energy
Powers/Abilities: Chaos Control, Creating and manipulating rings, can use warp his chaos suit around self.
Height: 3' 4''
Attire: Blue, grey and orange chaos suit.
Weapon(s): Gun holster around arms when not in chaos suit. Blaster attached to suit arm along with plasma weapon attachment.
Bio: He is from a further future than the current time of Mobius but often uses Chronos Control to travel to other times. It is unknown where his ability to use the suit comes from.

This is just a sprite, he looks much cooler...
Note: Characters don't need to be in their own chronological time zones~
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Tyler Clark Age: 17 Species: Hedgehog, DNA infused with chaos energy Powers/Abilities: Chaos
Head Soldier: Something has killed Don... -examining corpse of Don, a soldier, he appears to have scars and cuts from an unknown source- But that doesn't explain you guys... state your name, rank, and intention.
Casey Miller, who gives a damn, and whatever the fuck I want.
Head Solider: Now i'll explain... we are the Mobian Alliance, I am General Nate Dephin, this is my team.
Tyler:-running into area with helmet on, cannon pointed at soldiers until noticing they're MA Soldiers-
Casey : o_O Soooooooooooooo does this mean I have to wear that?
(Btw, you can add a soldier if you want, but if i add any, some-to-most will mysteriously meet a fate similar to Don)
Tyler:-still moving cannon arm around at each soldier, scanning their badges-
(o_O)

Casey : *walks over to Tyler* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!
Tyler:-lowers cannon after noticing they are MA Soldiers and turns to Casey- Huh?
Nate: Knight! Any ideas on how he was killed?
Knight: He's got cuts from a knife... and a single gunshot.
Tyler: Clearly whatever crashed here has left the place a wreck... -blowing shrapnel out of way, checking for any clues-
Casey : I saaaaaid HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY­YYY­Y!!­!!!­!!!
Tyler: Hey...?
Casey : Where am I. ._.
Tyler: This appears to be an unspecified building. -scanning around walls until noticing an MA logo on some equipment- Mobian Alliance? That would explain why you guys are here... -looks at the soldiers-
Casey : YEAH, SOLDIERS!!!!!
hơn một năm qua GuardianKeys said…
Can I join?
Sure~
General Nate: We need to locate them Knight... no one can know of their existance.
Knight: I know general... we'll split up.
General Nate:-turns to Casey & Tyler- We will require cooperative assistance... are you willing to help?
OH YAY! GUARDIANZ IN DA HOUSE!

Casey : Why not.
Ok! here he is. @ Rawr X3 Yup me be here

Name: Lucan or Experiment 3.6 W (know by the government)
Species: Mostly Echidna, Hedgehog and Bat.
Powers/Abilities: Psychokinesis, Teleportation, Levitation, Mind control, and super strength.
Height: na
Attire: Black coat Black boots chain necklaces and belt.
Weapon(s): Arms can change into any kind of weapon including any kind of knife like weapon.... except of a nuke or a-bomb.
Bio: Created to be the ultimate weapon. Tries to keep his distance from any kind of military government thing.
 Ok! here he is. @ Rawr X3 Yup me be here Name: Lucan hoặc Experiment 3.6 W (know bởi the government)
Tyler: OK, where are we searching General?
General Nate: We'll send each person to an area with a soldier... you -Tyler- head to the 2nd floor with Knight. You are searching for a small black and red case.
Tyler:-primes gun- There will likely be danger...
Lucan: *up stairs, shoots some thing and it falls over. It sound like a bolder hitting the ground after a 100 ft drop to Tyler, Casey and the others* ....... crap....
last edited hơn một năm qua
Casey : WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE?!?
Tyler:-turns and points cannon before realising it's not some robot/monster thing-
(If you want when going to a floor, you can give a soldier a name and have them with your character)
Lucan: ! DON'T SHOOT!!! *Arm turns into Flamethrower and points it at Tyler* who the Heck are you!?!?
Tyler: Tyler Clark, who are you?
General Nate: OK you, -Casey- Go to floor 3 and meet one of our soldiers (give him/her a name) and fight off any enemies you find, same mission as everyone else...
Lucan: 3.6 W- I mean Lucan...... what you doing here......?
Casey : KKKKKK. BYE RANDOM GUY THAT MAY BE A THREAT TO THIS ALLIANCE!!! *waves to Lucan and goes to the 3rd floor*
Tyler: I'm trying to find out what crashed here, but i may as well assist Knight in finding it.
General Nate: I'm afraid that's classified, now go up the elevator tyler.
Tyler:-steps into elevator with knight- Second floor, got it.
Knight: Once we've completed our search, we all need to meet at the training zone on the 5th floor.
Tyler:-steps out onto 2nd floor- Weird... this place looks as if it's not even indoors, but i can clearly see a ceiling..