Sonic người hâm mộ Characters Mobian War RP (anyone can do this)

CyberEchidna posted on Aug 11, 2012 at 06:28PM
Your fan character's team is on their way to the Darkness Explosion Zone when they see Team Infinity, Team Elementals, Team Female Pride and Team Predators fighting off Ovales, Eggman and other robots. What will your Team do?

Sonic người hâm mộ Characters 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua CyberEchidna said…
angry
NO ONE?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!?!
hơn một năm qua GuardianKeys said…
Well. I guess some people don't realize that this is going to be a really cool RP... I would like to join the Rp...I just need to think of all the names for the teams that I have....
smile
tell me who is on the team and we can think of name together.
Well the teams consist of three different groups....First group: Salvo, Platinum, Lucky, Shard, and Kunra. The second group is of all the clones of the first team including the clones of sonic tails and Knuckles. The third is the girls:Silk, Cystalia, Tahlia, Terra, and Mintz
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kittiez12 said…
wink
I'll join it ^w^ My team includes: Lauren (Female), Renee (Female), Yuki (Male), Crystal (Female), Jamie (Male) and Parker (Male) I don't have a team name though...
smile
Kittiez... Their team name doesn't matter. It just matters what they do.
big smile
Anyhow...Ready to begin?
mischievous
YEP!!! XD
sad
Cyber: HEY!!!!! We could use some help!!
 Cyber: HEY!!!!! We could use some help!!
Salvo: Time kick some @$$!!!! *runs over to the fight*
Lucky:*sigh* salvo...
Salvo:*runs then jumps* KICK @$$!!!! * explodes some robots*
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sparkyhedgehog said…
(they dont have a team name yet..... i cant think of one...)
*sparky blade and lightning* walk by......randomly...*

sparky: PANIC!!!!!!! *runs the opposite direction, only to be grabbed by the shirt from blade*

blade: *slashes a robot like a badass*

sparky: fine! i'll stay! *overloads some robots with his lightning powers, making them explode*
hơn một năm qua sparkyhedgehog said…
(i will call them team chaos for now, i guess)
hơn một năm qua kittiez12 said…
(I'll call my them Team Striker)
Crystal: Hmm? *Looks over towards Cyber* SURE THING!!! *Locks on target for Eggman*
Yuki: *Flies above and gives the guys a progress report on where the robot base is*
Jamie: *Runs off in the opposite direction*
Parker: *Sigh* *Runs off after Jamie* You dimwit.
Lauren: *Runs towards Cyber and cuts a robot in-half, just about when it was about to hit Cyber* Watch your back next time! *Grins* Ha! *Slices another robot in-half*
Scarlette Prower: *Mind-controls the robots to attack Eggman while reading a magazine* Meh.
hơn một năm qua silverstream101 said…
(hm.....Ember, Flare, Tempest....Team....let me c here...OH Team Blitz)

Ember- *walking looking around* this place is a mess....

Flare- ya...no kidding...

Tempest- hey...lok over there! *points*

Both- *looks where shes pointing* O_O
hơn một năm qua ns20000 said…
(i'm Dan the cat from team dz heroes coming from the future )
* a flash of light come in out of nowhere. * where are we now Maya. * maya pulls out a wierd device* "
maya: looks like we are in a middle of a war.
dan: aww yea sweet we are in the past how cool is that guys
darkri: Dan you should know that there can be consequences of being here.
Dan: yea yea sure right now i want to fight lets join them. i just hope edgeworth didn't follow us all the way here.
* but to Dan's surprise someone indeed followed them here the same way they goten there Dan sensed it right away*
Dan: looks like we got company guys
Stan: it's Dawn
San: that scoundrel followed us all the way here that bastard
Dan: well you know the drill guys san stan and darkri will take that guy on while we go see whats going on over there .
mysteriuos guy: i don't think you will have any trouble leaving me Dan.
Dan: that voice. Dawn i should've known you would be here you evil doppleganger
* Dan gets into his fighting position *
Dan: i never thought i would see you here but i believe it's about time we settle this once and for all.
Dawn: yes it's about time we settle this Dan. Once AND for all.
* Dan starts his levitating in the air and start to fight Dawn with unbleavable blinding speed as punches can never be seen by anyone*
Dan : time for my final attack * takes his hands and wraps them into a gun as if about to fire somthing * SPIRIT MEGA GUN * a blast of energy surges through Dan's fingers and a chaose control kind of wave blasted towards Dawn and was sent back into the future were she blelonged.*
Dan: well now that thats finnally over uh oh * he notices that robots are surrounding him while everyone on his team to this trip were already in the air without Dan's notice *
Dan: dang looks like we got our work cut out for us * dan fights the robots and takes them out one by one along with his team dz heroes*