SHINee WHY I tình yêu TAEMIN SO MUCH???WILL I GET HIM???

Ameno posted on Dec 08, 2010 at 08:15AM
Every minute,every second i just think abt TAEMIN. But why???? I pray to Allah all day all night, for Taemin... Will i get him... does he know me??? He will never be able to know me... how he will know abt my love.. how i will tell him that how much i love him... Please anyone help me.... please Allah help me.. believe me i love Taemin so much...that i have no word to express it.....
 Every minute,every một giây i just think abt TAEMIN. But why???? I pray to Allah all ngày all night, for

SHINee 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Loveranimegirl said…
I feel the exact same thing... I always wanna reach out to him, i look out into the sky and i wonder what he's doing all the time... i cry for the times he have been suffering.. When i read your post i was crying... i don;t know why...I feel like one day i'll get to meet him... its like i see him before, i understand him, His name even sounded familiar when i first knew about SHINee... I feel a connection too... i don't know what it means but i do not know what i meant by there's a connection... I've never said that before anyways Just keep hoping... May be you should lay off from Taemin if you want... it might help stop your obsession
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cherrychizumi said…
You aren't the only one. I love Taemin too :)
And there's like thousends and thousends of people who love him.
He's so cute and smart ^^
hơn một năm qua younadesu said…
sad
i know the feeling.so believe me.it makes me feel horrible somehow though.because he is so damm young.9 huge years diference between him and me.but he is exactly everything i want from a man.he melts my heart.i go on with my very hard life only because of my taemin and jaejoong.
this morning i was about to knock at the door of my cousin and shout"taemin comon wake up!" when i realized that actually i was about to shout his name i started to wonder if this is not an obession.meeting him?we all want too.dont know what really to say.