Shaun of the Dead What about a sequal, any opinions?

knifewrench posted on Jul 01, 2007 at 07:11PM
WOOOOO! FIRST TOPIC!

Anyway I think they should make another shaun of the dead.

Shaun of the Dead 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Muse_Fan86 said…
And I think you're alone! It can't go anywhere else. Plus it's nice to know all the parts were sewn up well enough, and if you REALLY want it sewn up, get the DVD and look at the "Plot Holes" section, tells you what Dianne did after she went after David, how Ed got from the cellar to Shaun's shed, and how Shaun "gave the zombies the slip", THAT'S how final this film is, they put plot hole explanations in it!
hơn một năm qua knifewrench said…
I had already bought it when I posted this topic, I just enjoyed the first one so much I thought it would be a good idea to make a second one. Meh, doesn't matter.
hơn một năm qua justboy said…
worst idea ever. I like the way Pegg and Wright do their own brand of parodies on movie genres. the question should be 'which genre will they do next?'
hơn một năm qua knifewrench said…
They said at an interview that they are really sick of that question. But I guess we can talk about it amongst ourselves.... as long as Simon Pegg doesn't find Fanpop!
hơn một năm qua ChloeOC02 said…
I made up a sequel to SHAUN OF THE DEAD called ''David of the Dead'' It's about when David comes back to life after being eaten by the zombies and he apoligises to Shaun and Liz in the end for the bad things he had done to them. There's an entrance by THE WINCHESTER known as the ''spirit world - where David lives'' and the spirits have created a new place called THE WINCHESTER 2.

I can't say too much about it cuz I might spoil it!!!
hơn một năm qua DustinHayden said…
it would be nave, but i think they are done with that flick for now
hơn một năm qua DoctorSpud said…
I'd love a sequel. Shaun of the Dead is the kind of movie you can't screw up.
hơn một năm qua Tiffanys_sister said…
I wish they would make a sequel that takes place 5 years later where Shaun and Liz get hitched and another zombie (oops i said the zed word lol) outbreak ruins their honeymoon
hơn một năm qua JustPlayingDead said…
big smile
Actually, the movies Shaun Of The Dead & Hot Fuzz are part of a trilogy. link
hơn một năm qua phil2093 said…
here it comes link