S♥NEISM Lucky No. 9 Picture GAME ••Fave Wallpaper••

fanylove09 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 03:54AM
Hi sones ^^
I'm sure if you are a sone, u sure know that 9 is the representative number of SNSD right?
9 is the number of members of SNSD.
9 is Taeyeon's Oh! shirt number.
And so on...

So, i carry out this No.9 picture game!

(MUST READ THE FULL VERSION RULES AT PAGE  16.Pls read the full version of rules in the reply at page 16, coz I cut it  very short here, )

••Rules to play the game••

1. There will be no number limit for sones who want to participate.In other words, a lot of sones can participate.
2. There will be lots of SR(Small Round) in A Round.
3. The number you have to post in a SR is as usual-9 pictures.
4. The way I pick the winners and the way you win is totally different.
5. Ok, now let's say the theme is Post A pic of your fave member to last.So,there will be only A pic for each member right?
6. I will pick a BEST pic for each member among all.This means they will be 9 BEST pic.There is a possibility that u win more than one member. But, there is a possibility that u does not win at all.
7. Ok, so u win BEST pic in SR, how do u win the ROUND?
Here is the specialty of this game.
If you want to win the ROUND, you have to win BEST PIC for every member!
Every member have their own symbol (Decided by me already).Here is their symbols (Reason is in the reply) :

Tiffany-♦ 
Taeyeon-♪
Yoona-✿
Yuri-●
Jessica-♔
Seohyun-♡
Sunny-☼
Hyoyeon-☻
Sooyoung-▲

And now continue with our rules...
8. When u win the best pic of that member u get the symbol of that member.
9.So, when every SR ends, I will list out everyone and list out the symbols u have.
10. If u win the same member again, u can't get another member u don't have.Unless u win the same member again (3rd time), I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
11. There will also be couple themes, trio and SNSD themes. 
In these themes, I will only pick 3 BEST pic among all.
If its couple theme,
The winners can pick one member among the couple pic they post. If both member you already won, then I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
The way is same in trio theme, just that u can pick one from the 3 members you post.I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
But it's different in SNSD theme... The three winners can pick any member they haven't win!! Great right?
12. The game will ends when a sone successfully win all 9 members!
13. And the winner sone will be given 15 props.
14. The others will be given props according to the number of members they win. It will be disclose at that time.
15. If you participate continuously 9 SR, you can pick any member you want!
16. You won't be eliminate if u did not participate in SR.
17. The deadline of a SR is 2 or 3 days.

So, are you IN ?!

Let's start ok?
last edited on Jun 12, 2012 at 02:03PM

S♥NEISM 695 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 695

hơn một năm qua sweet_yuri said…
yulfany
 yulfany
hơn một năm qua GDheaSONE said…
I made a folder named "just for SunSica" kekeke ^^
1. SunSica
 I made a folder named "just for SunSica" kekeke ^^ 1. SunSica
2. SunSica
 2. SunSica
3. SunSica
 3. SunSica
4. SunSica
 4. SunSica
5. SunSica
 5. SunSica
6. SunSica
 6. SunSica
7. SunSica
 7. SunSica
8. SunSica. my fave pic!
 8. SunSica. my fave pic!
9. SunSica<33
 9. SunSica<33
hơn một năm qua fanylove09 said…
heart
••R4••

•Best pic for each participants•
-Misaki-Chan-x33l- This is just so beautiful ^^
link

last edited hơn một năm qua
heart
-MoOoOoN- This is just so beautiful! So many great pics, I can't choose!!
link
heart
-KippyGirl- So ur fave couple is Ur fave seo and Ur sis's fave Yoona ^^
link

This pic is awesome!!The description 'Tutor & Princess' really fits!!
heart
-sweet_yuri- So u like Fany too? Yay!! <3 :D
link
wink
-GDheaSONE-Cute!!
link
laugh
BEST pic among all: MoOoOoN
Congratz!!
kiss
··R6··Fave 9 SNSD ending pose pics••
Deadline: 11 June
hơn một năm qua KippyGirl said…
1. It's an edit
 1. It's an chỉnh sửa
hơn một năm qua Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
Genie
 Genie

link

link

link

link

link
wink
This round is ended early coz I have a brand new idea for this game :D
• Best pic of each participants •

KippyGirl :link
Misaki-Chan-x33: link

And there is no BEST pic among all coz there are only 2 participants.
heart
Hi sones ^^
I think I should change the way to play this game coz actually it's a quite nice game coz it's theme is really interesting.
I have thought of the way to change it for so long, it's really hard!! 
But finally a light bulb lit in my head yesterday!!
So, there will be NEW rules for this game.
My idea to play this game is nothing you ever seen in my games, its totally different! I hope u like it and PLZ give some comment!!
So, here it goes...

1. There will be no number limit for sones who want to participate.In other words, a lot of sones can participate.
2. There will be lots of SR(Small Round) in A Round.
3. The number you have to post in a SR is as usual-9 pictures.
4. The way I pick the winners and the way you win is totally different.
5. Ok, now let's say the theme is Post A pic of your fave member to last.So,there will be only A pic for each member right?
6. I will pick a BEST pic for each member among all.This means they will be 9 BEST pic.There is a possibility that u win more than one member. But, there is a possibility that u does not win at all.
7. Ok, so u win BEST pic in SR, how do u win the ROUND?
Here is the specialty of this game.
If you want to win the ROUND, you have to win BEST PIC for every member!
Every member have their own symbol (Decided by me already).Here is their symbols and reason why I pick it:

Tiffany-✩ 
Reason-I actually want to put jewel coz its said that fany shines brighter than jewels right?But I don't have a jewel symbol.Then I thought of star! I believe you will agree that Fany shines brighter than stars right?! And it's Fany who sings the first line of TTS's song 'Twinkle' & she is the only one in TTS who solo sing the line 'The Twinkle The Twinkle'. Agree?!

Taeyeon-♪
Reason-Becoz she is the BEST in singing!

Yoona-❁/✿
Reason- Becoz Yoona is more beautiful than flowers isn't it? P.S Pls vote which flower should I use, coz both flowers are so pretty I can't make up my mind XD

Yuri-◕
Reason-She is the black pearl of GG.But I can't find a symbol of full-black circle.The best I got is this ◕ '3/4 black' If any of u have a full-black circle symbol, pls post it here ok? Thx :)

Jessica-♔
Reason-She is the ice princess!
I don't have ice, but I have a crown symbol for a princess, agree?!

Seohyun-♡
Reason- I think she is the most innocent in SNSD, which means she have a 'white heart'.Coz u know bad guys have black heart right? So, her heart symbol I put is white! Agree?!

Sunny-☼
Reason-This does not need reason isn't it? Coz it's do obvious! Sunny is the sun!!

Hyoyeon-☻
Reason-Hyo is the funniest and most mischievous in GG isn't it?Which mean she lit a smile on our face like the smiley face symbol I put.Agree?!

Sooyoung-▲
Reason-Actually I don't think this is a very good symbol coz I can't think of any! I want to put a 'food' symbol but I don't have! So I put this triangle which symbolize the peak of the mountain and also symbolize that Soo is the tallest in GG, agree?!

So, sones what do u think? If u have better suggestion or u have the symbols I need pls post a reply ok? Thx a lot!! :D

And now continue with our rules...
8. When u win the best pic of that member u get the symbol of that member.
9.So, when every SR ends, I will list out everyone and list out the symbols u have.
10. If u win the same member again, u can't get another member u don't have.Unless u win the same member again (3rd time), I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
11. There will also be couple themes, trio and SNSD themes. 
In these themes, I will only pick 3 BEST pic among all.
If its couple theme,
The winners can pick one member among the couple pic they post. If both member you already won, then I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
The way is same in trio theme, just that u can pick one from the 3 members you post.I will pick 3 members out of GG randomly(like lucky draw) and if the member u haven't win is among the 3 members I randomly picked, u will get it but if all 3 member you won already then u just have to admit your bad luck u won't get any member.
But it's different in SNSD theme... The three winners can pick any member they haven't win!! Great right?
12. The game will ends when a sone successfully win all 9 members!
13. And the winner sone will be given 15 props.
14. The others will be given props according to the number of members they win. It will be disclose at that time.
15. If you participate continuously 9 SR, you can pick any member you want!
16. You won't be eliminate if u did not participate in SR.
17. The deadline of a SR is 2 or 3 days.

So, are you IN ?!
hơn một năm qua Moosick said…
heart
I found a diamond symbol you can use maybe next round for Tiffany. ♦ I really like the new ideas and I agree with all of the symbols, they really do resemble each member. I'm in!
hơn một năm qua MoOoOoN said…
u`ll never stop,every time u come with the most amazing ideas,i like it
i agree with Moosick about diamond symbol ♦ & 4 yoona ❁cuz its more close 2 flower
I think your idea is great and I think that the symbols match the members. I'm totally in!
hơn một năm qua AinasonElf said…
i found a full black circle here ● anyway,Moosick idea is great u can use diamond symbol 4 fany
4 yoon i vote ✿
i know 4 u fany is beautiful like a diamond.I am in too!
For Yoona i vote this: ✿ but i also have a flower symbol that is really beautiful: ❀, and for Tiffany this one: ♦ (moosick's idea) or this ◊ are also good...
About the others: the symbols are great. Oh and that triangle symbol can symbolize a slice of pizza too
btw... i'm in
hơn một năm qua YushiGirl said…
I'm in
hơn một năm qua JessicaVEVO said…
Im in!! but can u make the rules eaiser to understand?? cause i am having a hard time understanding the game
hơn một năm qua sweet_yuri said…
im in
hơn một năm qua princess89 said…
im in. the rules are so long and i dont understand some of them...
heart
Ok lets start! But i have to say that i am so sorry i can't be active coz my parents and my school T.T
I will try to be active if i can, so maybe even till deadline i can't start a new round ok?Sorry...
And thx so much moosick for the symbol!! And thx a lot AinasonELF for yuri's!Girls Generation We Don't Stop''s spirit right? ^^
So as votes, tiffany will be ♦ and yoona will be ✿, and yuri's will be ●.
Maybe i will use different flowers for yoona next round too ^^
And yes kips it does look like a slice of pizza! Great idea!!
And sorry you can't understand the game fully, but i think u will when i start the game :)
And i will repeat some of the themes.
So, ROUND 1!
SR1: Post 9 pictures from your fave to least fave

Mine...
Tiffany
 Ok lets start! But i have to say that i am so sorry i can't be active coz my parents and my school T.
heart
2.Taeyeon <3<3
 2.Taeyeon <3<3
heart
3. Yoona <3<3
 3. Yoona <3<3
heart
4. Yuri
 4. Yuri