tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Falll of olympus

wolfmaster3000 posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 02:41AM
for years Zeus has ruled over Olympus and has imprisoned the titans BUT HIS RULE IS OVER ! THE TITANS HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED & have waged a 100 year war with the Gods all are helping the Famous Greek heroes, the sons & daughters of the gods ( Role players), Men & woman also are starting to help the Gods but the titans are not fools they have Children of there own who wish to help them they have also assembled mythical Creatures to there aid Chimeras, Gorgans harpies Cyclopse . SO WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON THE MIGHT OLYPMAINS OR THE TITANS OF TARTERUS !.

List of Gods ( i'm only using main ones if you wanna be a child of another god just list the parent )

Zeus-King of the gods & God of lighting

Hera -Queen of the gods Goddess of Life

Aphrodite-Goddess of Fertility & sex

Hades-God of the underworld (my favourite )

Poseidon-God of the seas

Aeres- God of War & flame

Hephaestus-God of the Black smith

Applo-God of the sun

Athena -Goddess of warfare

Artemis- Virgin Goddess of the hunt

Hermes-God of Travel

( if you can think of anymore gods or Goddess's you would wanna be a child of just state the parent in your description )

Titans

Cronus-the Leader of the titans & titan of time

Gaia-The queen of titans, Titan of earth

Oceanus- Titan of the sea

Tethys- Titan of Stroms & air

Lelnatos-titan of the Sky & hunt

Prometheus-titan of forethought & Creator of mankind

Styx-titan of the river of sticks and personification of hatred

(you see the opposites in there ;), again if you wanna be a son or daughter of a diff titan just list it )

Rules.

1. be friendly

2. BE CREATIVE HAVE FUN!!

3. no over rating yourself

4. don't control other peeps characters

as for profiles just post something basic such as name , age , apperance & your god or titan mother or father or if your just creature etc ...LET'S GET IT STARTED !!

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 38 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
I shall bump it for you: BUMP
hơn một năm qua pink-bookworm said…
Athena is the goddess of wisdom

Name: lulu

Looks: short curly light brown hair, pale skin, gold eyes and tall athletic build

Personality: shy, brave, loyal, protective, kind but sometimes mean

Parent: daughter of cronos

Side: she is a daughter of cronos but she is on the gods/goddesses because she hates her father and is not like him in any way she takes after her mother and nobody else knows who her father is

Backstory: she lived with her mother roxanne until 3 when her mother passed away when she was murdered by her father and ever since she been living at an orphanage were she is called names and everyone hates her except there is this guy named Jasper who is very much like her and they are best friends but lulu has a crush on him.
hơn một năm qua greekgirlA said…
athena is also the goddes of warfare

name:Anny
parent:Oceanus

looks:waist-length bronze hair with black streaks that she wears pulled back in a bun.5'3 multicolored eyes,tan skin,athletic

personality:always knows more than she should,loves riddles,you should never trust her her personality changes in the blink of an eye.

side:titans
background: she helped plan attacks on posiden since her birth. dad needed help fighting posiden so seduce her mother.she doesn't care about it.her best friend is the sphinx.
i was walking the coast of cal when i saw (idk)
Ohh
I have no idea how to start
hơn một năm qua Asmadasahater said…
zzz
I will join if the person corrects the grammar mistakes.*busts into tears*
I can not, and will not ever stand improper grammar.

Name: Alexandra
Godly parent: Trivia(Roman goddess of magic.)

Looks: Long, black hair. Hazel eyes. And is skinny.
Likes: Music, Furit smoothes, yo-yo's, Comfortable shoes, bright colors, and to confuse her friends.
Hates: Chocolate, dangerous objects in the hands of her enemies, and senate meetings.

Personality: Loves to sing. She doesn't care too much about anything. She lives in her own world. *daydreams

Side: The gods.
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
well this is my RP as I do not have enough people on it nor do I have my characters profiles up yet , I assume you guys will have to wait for me the owner of the role play to start it up, at any rate ...I wanna get a few more people to join before we start my Apologies if I came off as A person who does not know proper Grammar or spelling ...didn't know I was running a First class English class in my Role play....at any rate i'll try to start it up within the next few days as I am in school still.....again I am sorry for the lack of spelling was kinda in a rush to make this one =P , also it's set in Ancient Greece...so there's no cafe's or anything ...
last edited hơn một năm qua
i'll delet that then
Okay
you may want to start it........soon.....
just start it for crying out loud!
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
I would like to start this up but again Need ROLEPLAYERS !
hơn một năm qua Hermione-Fan361 said…
ehehe, I'll join.

Daughter of Athena
Name: Max Rider
Side: Gods
Description: Curly blonde hair, stormy grey eyes, about 5' 5", athletic.
Personality: Smart, Witty, and Fun to be around.
Is friends with a Cycloped named Tyler.

Backstory:
Max has lived with only her brother all her life. She has learned to fend for herself, and trusts no one but Tyler, her half-brother Kyle, and the gods.

Son of Athena
Name: Kyle
Side: gods
Description: Mousy brown hair, storm grey eyes, and Athletic
Personality: Laid back, go with the flow kinda guy

Backstory:
Has lived with Max ever since he can remember. Thinks Tyler is his brother.

yes it is back!
Okay can we like start now.
Please?
hơn một năm qua tdiCxTlova18 said…
name: rosemary
daughter of apollo
side: gods
description: long black hair with bangs, short and skinny, brown eyes (only thing she gets from her dad is, when she has any form of emotion her eyes turn gold and glow)
personality: spastic, insecure, quiet
backstory: her mother is the only one who knew about her father, so she lives on the beach with rosemary so she can be close to the sun, which makes her closer to her father, rosemary didnt find out her father was a god until she was 9. if she spends more than a week away from any open sunlight, she will slowly begin to die, every day she spends away from the sun makes her weaker, and weaker.
hơn một năm qua Albina21 said…
Name: Ryanne Tollisk
Parent: Aphrodite
Side: Gods
Description: Short black hair that is longer on one side, red streak on longer side. Medium height, thin but has curves. Bright green eyes. Pretty.
Personality: Rebellious, reserved when it comes to emotions, curious.
Backstory: Her father told her who her mother was just before he died when she was 10, and has been living in foster homes ever since. She resents her mother for not saving her father from getting sick. She was found by Artemis and her hunters and they took her in, and she swore to be a virgin and join the hunters. When she was old enough she joined the fight against the titans.
(I don't think that many people are joining the Titans... I had to be with Artemis though, I like her to much!)
(ok i think im just going to start)
rosemary: *wanders through halls of olympus* hmm... interesting
Zeus: *notices rosemary* what is a mortal doing here?!
rosemary: *spazzes out when he speaks* oh..umm... my father he uh *her eyes begin to glow* invited me
Zeus: in the name of hermes! your eyes!
I'll also be:

Name: Jay Mentose
Parent: Prometheus, Titan of forethought
Side: Titans
Description: Tall, lanky, slightly muscular, but not very noticable. Shaggy brown hair, pale blue eyes, not exactly handsome, but not ugly. Quite normal looking.
Personality: Quiet, kind, but gets easily angered when you mention Zeus. Tries to think before he acts.
Backstory: His mother told him who his father was from the start. He hated the gods for allowing Zeus to chain Prometheus to the mountain so that the vulture would eat his liver, and he swears that one day he will do the same to Zeus if he gets a chance. He practices using a sword daily.
Ryanne: *swaggers into hall* Zeus! Second in command of Artemis the Huntress is here to report how the battle against Lelnatos that our huntresses and Apollos archers are fighting. No support has come to Lelnatos' aid, and we are currently the superior. *smirks*
rosemary: *relieved that Zeus isn't staring at her eyes* *mouths to ryanne* thank you
Max: *Drags Kyle along* "Come ON Kyle!"

Kyle: "Sorry!"
rosemary: *stares down at kyle and walks along side him* nice to meet you, im rosemary
Kyle: "Hey, I'm Kyle. Max, SLOW DOWN!"

Max: "What?"
rosemary: are you a demi-god too?
Ryanne: *realizes that no one is the same age, sighs* Lord Zeus, the Huntresses of Artemis and the archers of Apollo require provisions: food, water skins, and more weapons. We are running low on these things, and the battle might take a bit longer than hoped for, we have seen troops in the distance, and we expect more fighting to happen soon. Can you help supply us?
rosemary: *eyes begin to glow again*
Kyle: "Yes. So is miss pushy-shovey here."

Max: "Kyle!"
Ryanne: *glances at Rosemary, raises eyebrow* What's your... *taps area next to eye*
Ryanne: *looks angrily at everyone* I was told that I was to have a private meeting with Lord Zeus! We need to talk if we are ever going to beat Lelnatos and his relations! Not to mention the troops approaching the battle grounds! I SPEAK FOR THE GREAT HUNTRESS ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!!
rosemary: huh? oh! *begins to shield eyes* im so sorry! *pretends to laugh* i should.....just..... *walks of to another room*
hơn một năm qua sparkles3 said…
Name: Kiki
Parent: Nyx, goddess of night
Side: gods
Description: Long curly black hair, very pale face, tallish, navy blue crescent moon tattoo on her forehead like her mom, violet eyes
Personality: very loud, will destroy anyone who messes with her friends, anger issues
Backstory: She started to freak out when she stepped into the sun, and then Nyx appeared, she said that Kiki was her daughter
NOOOOO!!!! WE CANT LET THIS RP DIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!BBBBBBBUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!!­!!!­!!
Kiki: *presses fingers to tattoo for the 10th time that day, it's hot* Ouch.
Ryanne: *sighss* I will come back later Lord Zues. *walks out of room, runs into Kiki* Oh, hey. *taps forehead* I like your tatoo.
Kiki: *smiles* Thanks. Ya'know, I could talk to a guy and get you one, if you want.