NaLu NaLu club, NaLu amv

RUNVS posted on May 01, 2013 at 09:38AM
How about we look at combining to do a Nalu amv, any takers?

I am not sure how the good groups do it, but why dont those interested make a start and like do 20 secs each of an amv to be combined.

To do this we all pick a song, then pick a segment of the song to do and at the end of the project combine it.

Post thoughts, I am in obviously!

NaLu 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Nalu-love said…
Gomen but ano runv-kun explain me what i should do again lol i feel like a baka
RUNVS commented…
Imouto, the first step is to plan it and sort of story book it. Seriously I read some of your nghề viết văn and it was wow! So my thoughts thoughts are maybe 1) bạn pick a NaLu story line (story book it on here, then 2) someone pics a song to fit the story 3) We run on the diễn đàn whats scenes from anime hoặc hình ảnh from fanart / manga fit parts of the storyline 4) production, whom ever is involved creates a part of the amv each, then all can send thier parts to me and I'll do the final once over for the group, hoặc someone else can if they prefer ;) hơn một năm qua
RUNVS commented…
This will be a fun thing for the fanclub, not about making the awesomist amv, but about doing something as Những người bạn / family - although it could be awesome ;) hơn một năm qua