Justin Bieber Two messages to Justin

jbieberluver94 posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 02:07AM
Justin,
I will tel you ONE TIME that I love you, if not I would have HEARTACHE, I wanna be your ONE LESS LONELY GIRL, I wanna be your FAVORITE GIRL, you know THAT SHOULD BE ME that you're telling not to KISS N' TELL. I wanna RIDE with you since your SWAGGS MEAN. You were BORN TO BE SOMEBODY and I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I want you to call me BABY. Don't pick a LATIN GIRL, PICK ME. I'm not a RICH GIRL but that doesn't matter. I just wanna be STUCK IN THE MOMENT with you.I wanna be your EENIE MEENIE minie mo lover. I want you to tell me you will always BELIEVE me. We could grow BIGGER and stronger together.I will go all the way DOWN TO EARTH just to be with you.And I don't care if you're SPEAKING IN TONGUES
Love you MAMAS BOY,
Your #1 fan

To Justin,
THAT SHOULD BE ME that you love. I don't care if you're a MAMA'S BOY,that means you love your family. We can go all the way until we're SPEAKING IN TONGUES. We can also go to the OMAHA MALL. In will BELIEVE in you. I know you will never cause me HEARTACHE because I'm you're girl. I can be your EENIE MEENIE minie mo lover, and you won't have to ask WHERE ARE YOU NOW? coz' I'll be with you. I WON'T STOP until you PICK ME. We can FREESTYLE RAP together. I will PRAY with you every single night. We will NEVER SAY NEVER. We will become BIGGER and stronger together. I will go all the way UP or DOWN TO EARTH just to be with you. I won't be your RUNAWAY LOVE, I'll stay with you. I'll be your COMMON DENOMINATOR. I was BORN TO BE SOMEBODY, to be with you!! I'll love you and you'll LOVE ME. YOU AND ME will be STUCK IN THE MOMENT. I will NEVER LET YOU GO. You'll call me BABY and your FAVORITE GIRL. I can be your SOMEBODY TO LOVE and we can share our FIRST DANCE together. Love,
Your #1 fan
 Justin, I will tel bạn ONE TIME that I tình yêu you, if not I would have HEARTACHE, I wanna be your
last edited on Feb 12, 2011 at 02:28AM

Justin Bieber No các câu trả lời