cáo, fox Why do bạn like foxes?

whitefox2 posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 06:30AM
I always get asked why I like foxes. And I want to know, why do you like foxes?

cáo, fox 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Buck7 said…
Well, I like foxes because they are cute and furry. They are quick and sly too! Such beautiful, wily, and secretive animals deserve to be admired.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Kristofferson said…
That's the same reason for me. Beautiful creatures.
 That's the same reason for me. Beautiful creatures.
hơn một năm qua cudambercam13 said…
All of the reasons above. Plus I had a fox when I was little.
hơn một năm qua whitefox2 said…
Nice!
hơn một năm qua 18wanda said…
They are pretty, agile, and smart like small coyotes. They live on the wild side. I admire that.
hơn một năm qua whitefox2 said…
I love everything about foxes.
hơn một năm qua CrimsonShadow said…
I love foxes because they're beautiful, they're intelligent, and they have a reputation for being tricksters.
hơn một năm qua Haroldthebigman said…
heart
I admire that they are quick, smart and secretive animals. At the same time they can be fun and social animals, I like them because they are diverse creatures. Not to mention cute and fuzzy ;)
 I admire that they are quick, smart and secretive animals. At the same time they can be fun and socia
hơn một năm qua coonotafoo said…
I love foxes because they bond with you in a very adorable way, they make very adorable noises, and are all around adorable! I draw them all the time (here's one my drawings!)
 I tình yêu foxes because they bond with bạn in a very adorable way, they make very adorable noises, and a
hơn một năm qua -SkySplitter- said…
Beautiful and graceful creatures. It makes me sad when people take their pelts away from them.
hơn một năm qua fox22 said…
I like foxes 'cause they are smart and sly, but are also funny and kind. I don't think they are cute and sweet. They are wild animals that kills rabbits!