Hey, I'm kinda..going to far on the Team Chris spot XDDD
So, I'm posting my favorites here.
"Victory at last! Behold!" *Alejandro holds up a sheep with a Team Chris icon*
So cute <3

EgoMouse 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua EgoMouse said…
heart
"My mother always said the way to a women's heart is a long road. But shortcuts are made of chocolate!" Haha, sorry, Alejandro just said it so cute <3
0_o*rips shirt off* " I'll work on the port bow!" Alejandro
"Eh...with your shirt off?" Duncan
"Questions are for later! Actions are for now! Push like the wind!"
...LOL. Wow, Alejandro XDD
last edited hơn một năm qua
laugh
Alejandro: Owen! You incredibly stupid genius!
Duncan: A compliment and an insult at the same time. Impressive.
Alejandro: Yes. My people call it a complinsult.
...Sorry, needed to put this one too XDD
Heather: Okay, what is your problem?
Alejandro: Surely I do not have to explain it to you, we are in a competition.
Heather: Oh sure, so picking off my teammates while you totally blank me is strategy now!?
Alejandro: Indeed it is, when dealing with jealousy!
Heather: I am not jealous! You arrogant...
Alejandro: Of course, I refer to Courtney! I must make her believe no one else exists for me. If she is focused on us, you can blindside her. Believe me, Heather, the only woman I want to look at is you.
Heather: Uh, that's... you're being so... uh, whatev. (Alejandro puts his hand on her face)
Chris: All losers, please report to the elimination area, all losers!
Alejandro: Now, go vote her off already! (in confessional) Heather is so jealous. This is great! Uh... not because I want her, too... because she'll be that much easier to eliminate.
Got to put a HeathJandro moment, right? :D
Rapa-Phooey! episode:

Cody: (wakes up) Huh? My socks are still on? I'm still in the same position I fell asleep in? (sniffs his shirt) I don't smell like crazy? Oh... (overjoyed) Sierra left me alone the entire night!
Alejandro: She did try and sneak in. Seven times. But I sleep with one eye open for a reason.
Cody: (jumps onto Alejandro and hugs him tightly) Oh, mmm! Thank you! Thank you!
Alejandro: (quickly pulls Cody off him nervously) Please my friend, it was nothing! (Cody smiles at him, then hugs him again) ... Could we get up before somebody sees us?

Confessional:
Alejandro: *yawns* Win African challenge, invite pathetically greatly nerdling to first class, win today's challenge, get nerdling to vote for Heather. Done done, and oh so close I can taste it

Alejandro: *rolling candy filled cart* While you were sleeping, Chris delivered my prize for winning. *Cody drools* Sadly, I do not have much of a sugar tooth.
Cody: Yes?
Alejandro: And as my dear mama always says, I am sweet enough already.
Cody: YES?
Alejandro: Plus I would rather not want to pollute my systems with chemicals and dyes.
Cody: Can I have it?!
Alejandro: Oh! Would you like it?
Cody: *Nods head violently*
Alejandro: Please! Enjoy!
Cody: OH! *Eats the candy, talks with his mouth full* I owe you one man! Oh ho oh! *Alejandro smiles*