malmcd posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 07:11PM
This Role Play is over.
last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 03:32PM

Dream Diary 34 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Happyflames said…
smile
~got stuck on the island~
Karen: *coughing* Hello?!? Is there any one here?!? *flies over the puddles and sees something run across the bush.*
hơn một năm qua snootygirl50701 said…
(Can we roleplay now?)
Hey James and ashia are getting married! Go to the rock bottom >Roleplay!!!
big smile
Okay!
blush
Opps!!!! Sry!!!
smile
thnx!
smile
(Okay!)
hơn một năm qua allicyn123 said…
(What time do u guys want to start this? I get back at 2 wich is 4 in Mallory's time but I think Mallory goes to dance at 4 and dosnt come back until 7 wich is 5 in my time and I leave at 6 in my time wich is 8 in mallory's time but I dont get bach until 8 wich is 10 in Mallory's time
Sorry,
I no good at explaining.
Whateve. u want to start?
big smile
I'm ready! are you Mallory?
big smile
that sounds Fabulous! i cant wait! Come on alli! come on! (when u can!)
Okay! how should Ashia and James come in with Erin?
IMMMM BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!! READY?
Okay!
How should I start? Should they just arrive?
Wait is snooty on?
*another boat docks and Izzy Dana and Sasha step out followed by Donni bean and Zach, who's dragons land next to them*
Sasha: Ew! *steps on a dead fish* I'm gonna hurl!

Dana: *rolls her eyes* Your so weak,

Sasha: Shut up!

Izzy: Why dont bith of you shut your traps before I shut them for you! *Sasha and Dana stop*
sad
mmph
Izzy: really Dana a week? Really? Of course my karma for trusting you to let us go here!

Dana: I didn't know THEY were going to be here

Sasha: *steps out of the fish* Growdie!

Dana: Oh my god. Your so stuipid.

Bean: *steps out of the boat* Stuck on an island with 6 hot girls this'll be fun!

Donni: *punches his shoulder* There not single dude and Ryan would beat your ass to a pile of dirt!

(wait on the top it says that Ryan Alec and Darka arnt there, so the not right?)
sad
I'm just going to get off.... "three" huh...
*Ryan Darka and Alec step out also, there (pretend I never said the dragons were there*

Ryan: Correct Bean there would be nothing left of you beside a little pile of ash*smiles amused*

Bean: Well there is only one single girl here then is there? *eyes Dana*

Dana: Bean dont even!

Bean: DANM.

Zach: shut up! your so weird!
Ryan: *steps closer to her his eyes say Artista isn't a threat*

Bean: Whoa were not all taken! *Darka punches his shoulder*

Darka: Bean none of these girls would even consider your so perverted

Bean: *shrugs*

Zach: *shakes his head at how stupid they sound*

Darka: Were the band of Outcasts I guess

Ryan: You can say that again

Zach: Yep,

Alec: *stands next to him and the fact that they look just like each other is shocking*

(hey gtg bye)
(I guess I don't need to keep my promise....)
meh
(HOW DARE U!!!! Mallory! U said all THREE of u... where is Snootygirl? I thought there were THREE of u doing this rp.....guess not. Now Snootygirl is threatinong to get off fanpop FOREVER 2 get away from this drama... you always ignore me when I ask u if u wanna do rp... now snootygirl is having to go through the same thing?!? I just thought I should say that.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
sick
(Check out my profile wall..... first comment that is from Maria on there. U might fing sum evidence there. I feel sick saying things like this. But I'll do any thing for u Maria.)
Aw guys come on u guys con join in! We never sai u couldnt!
hơn một năm qua malmcd said…
First off I said we were starting but she never said anything back all she said was mmph and then I said No it's okay Ashia and James and Erin come in the next boat with Artista Viva Foster and eric! Because when we started I say there were going to be three boats and the boats have pulled in I'm just waiting for Maria to say something! Second I wound never do that to her I've been here for her and I'm sorry that I have a dance performence coming up in two weeks and we are using as much time as we can to work on are numbers because I'm in 13 out off 29! And I'm Maria if your reading this I never meant to hurt your felling's or anything...And I'm sorry Haooyflames I forgot to tell you we were starting...

WAIT IF MARIA DOESN'T WAIT DRAMA JUST THINK RIGHT NOW YOU ARE STARTING MORE!

So is every one happy now? Because you just made a sick girl sicker, and that sick girl is me...
UUUUHHHHHHGGG
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH DRAMA TO LAST A LIFETIME THIS WEEK ALREADY AND I COME ON HERE TO ESCAPE THAT DRAMA SO IF U GUYS ARESTARTING MORE TELL ME WHEN ITS OVERSOLD I DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua malmcd said…
THAT'S IT SENSE I CAN'T DO THIS WITH OUT SOME ONE GETTING HURT THIS ROLE PLAY IS OFF!
sad
I'm sorry for making you feel worse Mallory! Please forgive me! The roleplay doesn't have to be off! I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!
I haven't even said anything on this forum that counts.... please don't take it off. I forgave u. Plz don't take it off I understand Alli that u don't want 2 waist ur time.. I don't either! So let us all just delet these messages and start over? Is that ok?
last edited hơn một năm qua
sad
Maria!!!!! U don't agree?!?!?