Những nàng công chúa Disney Do bạn like the new princess redesigns?

childhoodisney posted on May 25, 2013 at 05:58PM
Do you like the new redesigns or the old designs?
 Do bạn like the new redesigns hoặc the old designs?

Những nàng công chúa Disney 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Swanpride said…
No!
To make that clear, my issue is not really with the clothes, but with the fact that they look less and less like themselves.
My favourite design was the last one the used for the DP lexicon...I didn't necessarily like Rapunzel's 2D face, but at least Cinderella was brunette in this one, and Aurora existed in the blue version in addition to the pink one. And while I don't necessarily like Pocahontas wearing a ball gown, at least she looked good in it. It was a very cohesive look.
In general I would like, in addition to the "sparkly" line-up, one which fits more the characters of the princesses.
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
I warmed up to it.... jajaja just a simple break down of each...

Snow White - Meh looks the same regardless I think Disney just doesn't have enough rights to change her look but it's okay it's very iconic for her anyway. ( Personally: I expected Snow to have the biggest change )

Cinderella - I'm okay with it glitter and all. It's just the blue dress, but you know what whatever.

Aurora- Her hair is nice very wavy in some new pics. Others it looks exaggerated and the pattern on her dress awesome!

Ariel - I'm not fond of her dress mainly because I know there are 3 others. I like the Pink no sleeves design they have and want to see more of it xp.

Belle - Dress... meh... Hair awesome I actually liked it loose in the movie.

Jasmine- I like it enough said.

Pocahontas- Love the boots regardless of it not being historically accurate (which it never was) They are cool. Only issue is the string hanging off of certain area's like her belt, boots, and earrings.

Mulan- Love it !! It reminds me of a kimono dress. Very elegant and something I can see her actually wearing when she's not being the savior of China, but just chilling out with her husband.

Tiana- Glitter looks like dew drops keep it for ever that way.

Rapunzel- meh. I did see this really nice one, but haven't seen very much of that pose :( Personally: I want to see her with short brown hair more, but eh it's okay... sometimes...

Merida- meh. Have seen better poses and designs.

So yeah my opinions on each, but I do agree with Swampride they aren't really themselves. If only Disney could also, occasionally give us the line up as who they really are, but business wise little girls are wanting more of this than who they really are, (Also some little kids like these characters, but have never seen the movies. I have three younger cousins in love with Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White, but have never seen the movie beginning to end :/ )