Những nàng công chúa Disney Wouldn't It Be Cool If There was A Disney Princess Movie?

PrincessTiana posted on Dec 23, 2012 at 02:06AM
Maybe more like Kingdom Hearts but as a film. Like have all the animated characters together in film and have everyone interacting with each other. Micky Mouse would be the star of course. I kind of miss him. And there would be a villain or problem maybe something like Kingdom Hearts. I would like to see Merida fight Hades or something.

Những nàng công chúa Disney 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
big smile
I've thought about this too for sometime now. I think it would be a great idea to have a movie completely about all the Disney Characters together. Kingdom Hearts did a great job clashing them all together.

I would be soo interested to see how Snow White and Aurora do because they seem to be the weakest and if Pocahontas and Mulan are there then they may have to pull something big out of their skinny dresses to met their level of awesomeness.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Kidaralda said…
That's a great ideal and i was hoping that would happen one day.
A kingdom of hearts princess movie,and only one princess can be the princess of hearts.
That'll be so cool,haha my money would be on Mulan.
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
I'd love for that to happen,but it's up to the founders of the franchise. And since Merida will be joining the line-up soon,it's also up to PIXAR if they wanna include HER in the movie. That would be really cool though. I'll let you know if i hear anything.
hơn một năm qua jainabieber7 said…
I've been thinking about that forever! I want them to do that so bad. That would be so cool, I would love to see all the Princesses interacting and overcoming one huge villain together. We can only hope that Disney will fulfill our dream!
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
big smile
I just hope they can find voice actors that fit those old roles like Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora. I mean the others are still alive and kicking. And if they do make each world they should probably follow the art style as well keeping it old, but making it new :)