Những nàng công chúa Disney Has your fashion sense been inspired bởi the princesses before?

PokeBelle posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 11:19PM
I seem to wear cute dresses with mini skirts under them to achive a 'puffed out skirt' look a lot nowadays. XD And I wonder if it was Disney Princess inspired at all. Hmn.

Share simular stories of yours relating to this topic. XD Any of you done that before, too, or, other fashion ideas maybe inspired by the princesses?...i'd be curious to learn this. XD

Những nàng công chúa Disney 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua rigo1315 said…
smile
Not fashion related more of myself

Might be relatable I guess jajaja I love to swim. By 2010 I began swimming Butterfly which has a dolphin whip kick to it and I feel like Ariel xp My favorite stroke and I love it.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BelleAnastasia said…
I have black, flat shoes like Belle (only, hers are brown, but the overall model is exactly the same).
I also have seashells beach bikini top, like Ariel. (only mine are pink, and hers are purple).
hơn một năm qua sweetie-94 said…
I have a short dress that has pouffy sleeves just like Snow White's princess dress (except mine is shorter and has a green-brown color and it's not multicolored). Even though she's not a Disney Princess I would like to mention I have black ballerina shoes that looks similar to Alice's shoes except mine has more details. Oh, even though it's not fashion, but I guess accessories counts I have Snow White's red bow, I bought it in Disneyland when I was there summer 2011. I also have a lightblue nightgown which looks similar to Cinderella's.
last edited hơn một năm qua