Những nàng công chúa Disney Go and tìm kiếm for a picture that's red *DP Style*

sweetie-94 posted on Nov 08, 2012 at 08:09PM
We play this game at my camp, it's very fun so I decided to start a similar version here. Here's how it works:
-It's kinda like the Picture Hunt Game, someone requests a picture and it's up to the other participants to find the picture, but the difference is that you have to say "Go and search for a picture that..." and then not a specific, but a color, pattern or anything in a DP related picture, look at the title for example.
-Hope you'll have fun, it can be a bit hard to understand at first, when I played this game the first time it was hard to understand it, but soon I understood the point of it
-One difference from the game I play at the camp is of course that nobody will be eliminated and you don't need to say your name when you've found the picture, however sometimes when you've found a picture I or the person that requested the picture might need to ask you how it's matching the request so you need to motivate why you chose that picture, if it's not good enough you're out of the game until someone else has found the requested picture (this rule will appear when at least 5 people has joined the game, before that the motivation doesn't matter, if it's bad you can search for another picture that's matching the theme a bit better or someone else will do it or the person that requested can show an example of when it would be matching the theme).
-So not until you've got a sign of that the picture works you can request a new one so compared to the Picture Hunt Game you don't need to request a new picture immediatley which means that it'll be easier to focus on just one request

Okay so I'll start: Go and search for a picture that's red (which means the picture has red in focus, red has to be in at least half of the picture to be considerd good)

So please join, the more the merrier :)

Những nàng công chúa Disney No các câu trả lời