Những nàng công chúa Disney Best Song To Describe

sweetie-94 posted on Aug 21, 2012 at 11:34AM
I decided to take back this contest and start from the beginning.
Old forum post: link

Your probably thinking, you can't play "Best Song To Describe" on here because the movies already have songs in them.. so A Whole New World describes Aladdin and Jasmine, Something There describes Belle and the Beast etc.

BUT what if we steer clear of Disney songs? It might make thinks a little more interesting :) Every few days, I'll create a pick using the songs people have posted, and the person with the most votes wins :) sound cool? So yeah, basically, if you suggest a Disney song, it won't be accepted as a song xD You might also like to explain why you think it suits them :)
Have fun :D
Don't forget to submit a video (or a link to the video) with lyrics!
BEST SONG TO DESCRIBE:
Round 1: Belle and Beast

Những nàng công chúa Disney 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sweetie-94 said…
I just found a perfect song for these two, it's Beauty Of The Beast by Nightwish, but I may change my submission!

Okay it may not suit the couple perfectly, but the title is what makes me think of them, but some of the lyrics makes me think of them like this one even though it mostly suits Belle a little more since I can imagine her singing the song more, but as I said it's the title that makes me choosing this song:
"I fear I will never meet anyone else"