Những nàng công chúa Disney Which is the best and the easiest language for an AMERICAN GIRL to learn?

cuteasprincie posted on Aug 11, 2012 at 07:21AM
I am really very much interested in learning a new foreign language except of French.I am bored of Speaking English and French.(Because my mother is a french)So I want a great language which I can learn.Which is easier,Best and don't have its own script like "Devnagri" script of Hindi and Bangla and the scripts used for writing Japanese and Mandarin.I can't learn a language which has another scripts.It should be in Latin English script like Spanish.Please comment in the given comments.I need your HELP!

last edited on Aug 11, 2012 at 02:12PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SweetPea2007 said…
What do you mean has no script? I am confused...and Latin English script?I took Spanish in school and college but I am terrible at it....English is my only language...I am impressed you can speak french, My brother-in-law is from Africa and french is his native language, but I sometimes wish I could speak with him more (his english is a bit spotty)
hơn một năm qua Swanpride said…
1. what has this to do with Disney princesses?
2. Why do you ask the question in the forum, and not in the Answers section?

Nevertheless: The obvious choices for you would be Spanish, Italian or German, because those languages are the most closely related to the ones you allready know, and yes, they use Latin letters. Personally I would recommend Spanish - it's really impossible to understand when someone speaks it, because native speaker tend to speak so damn fast, but it's actually not that complicated. German would most likely the easiest based on the vocabulary, but the grammar is fairly complicated - three different articles, a bunch of irregular verbs, never mind that even the regular verbs are bend following three different rules, there is not SPO rule, instead the position of the words in a sentence is highly dependent on the context, and those are just the most obvious problems. I don't recomment Italian, but that's because I myself had a very hard time with it. But in the end of the day, it depends on what you have a passion for.