Những nàng công chúa Disney Disney Princess Tarot

Swanpride posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:47AM
Okay, this is basically some kind of game, so I hope for a lot of participation.

I've put together a Disney Princess Tarot. I first simply wanted to upload the pictures, but then I thought that this would be pretty useless without any interpretations for the cards. But doing an article which simply provided the interpretation seemed boring to me - after all, looking at the cards and interpreting the details is half of the fun. So I decided to try this:

I post a card here. You get the opportunity to interpret it (as example how such an interpretation might look like, see beyond). Don't be afraid, there is no right or wrong. After a while (a couple of days, depending on the number of interpretations I get), I'll give the writer of what I consider the best interpretation a prop, post what I had originally in mind, and put up the next card. Feel also free to guess which character/motive I used for which card. (even though the participation has been sporadic so far, I decided to keep it up, at least for the Major Arcana).

Best interpretations:
Fool: Popcornfan
The Magician: Starlight77
The Spirits (normally the High pristress): None
The Empress: None
The Emperor: None
The Power (normally the Hierophant): None
The Lovers: None

Seventh Card: The Traveller

I decided to restart the game, since there are new people in the spot.
 Okay, this is basically some kind of game, so I hope for a lot of participation. I've put together
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 04:56PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Swanpride said…
This is the backside of the Tarot cards. I chose the magic mirror as design, because like the magic mirror, Tarot is supposed to tell you the truth. But you should never follow those truths blindly - like the mirror, the cards are only a reflection of reality, and like the mirror, they can't show you the "big picture". If you life your life following the cards blindly, you might end up like the evil queen.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 This is the backside of the Tarot cards. I chose the magic mirror as design, because like the magic m
hơn một năm qua Popcornfan said…
Well, at least in White's deck, the fool is on the road because he isn't anywhere in particular (that's why he is the zero, he can be anything), and I think Naveen may be that at the beginning of the movie: he has to make a decision, and until he does, anything can happen.
Very good, Popcornfan. To add my two cents: The fool is a traveler (here indicated through the luggage), but he is also a free spirit: empty minded and empty handed. He has no home and no destination, and he is blind for the dangers which might be in his path (Naveen is about to walk into the pole). It indicates a childlike innocence, but also an upcoming change, something which will set the questioner on a more definitive path. In reverse, this card is a warning - the shadowman is waiting just around the corner, so to speak.
 Very good, Popcornfan. To add my two cents: The fool is a traveler (here indicated through the luggag
hơn một năm qua PrincessLD said…
I going to try it

The magician: Here is Dr. Facilier. He wants to show the great side of the magic that he offers. He wants to convince you that his magic is worth of money But instead, he is a traitor. he has a black side of the magic. He only has tricks to you.

I hope that this doesn't sound dump to you.
No, not at all. I'm glad you joined in.
hơn một năm qua starlight77 said…
So we just make something up right? No right or wrong answer?

He has a number higher than the fool because he is cunning and knows what he wants. He's not higher however, because he hides behind magic that he has to borrow from someone higher than him.

I've never done this before so I hope I did it alright.
Good job, starlight77. I really like the idea that the number points to the placement in the world, especially since it is an interpretation which moved away from the more obvious ideas.
So, here my thoughts...some of them were allready mentioned in the two tries above, but to keep it complete: Like in the original tarot, this cards include all the symbods of tarot: The sword, the cup, the coin and the wand (or staff in this case). It shows someone who has mastered the knowledge, so to speak. It mainly indicates some sort of manipulation in your life, though this manipulation isn't necessarily a bad thing (though it wasn't Facilier's intention, his manipulations are mainly for the better in the end). In reverse the card is a clear warning, pointing to someone trying to overtake your live the same was Facilier's friends from the other side did with him.
 Good job, starlight77. I really like the idea that the number points to the placement in the world, e
Okay, nobody wants to give a try, so here is my interpretation:
As the name suggests "The Spirits" symbolizes the spiritual side of things, the search for an higher truth. It indicates wisdom, sound judgment and intuition, depending on its position it can also indicate a hidden secret.
In reverse it's a warning that the search for higher wisdom might prevent you from seeing the issue at hand. Then it stands for indeciveness and the necessetity to face the situation at hand. After all, in the time you are waiting for a sign which point you to the right path, your loved one might get killed.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Okay, nobody wants to give a try, so here is my interpretation: As the name suggests "The Spirits" s
"The empress" is a symbol for creativity and fertility. The fairy godmother creates, but she creates based on what the nature offers her. This card stand for all variants of creating something and nuturing it, from a new project to something as basic (and nevertheless wonderous) as a pregnancy. In reverse it warns from getting too caught up in the process of creating, forgetting the basic needs of a project over adding details. The nicest coach with the best servants is worth nothing, without the dress.
 "The empress" is a symbol for creativity and fertility. The fairy godmother creates, but she creates
hơn một năm qua totolove said…
hmmm
The spirits is not a tarot card
I know that...I renamed the card, because I thought that "High Pristress/Popest" is a little bit weird for a Disney Tarot. The meaning of the card is similiar nevertheless.
The Emporer symbolizes control, common sense, leadership and stability. It's a protecting power in your life, unless the card is reversed. In this case the power is restraining - not necessarily in a negative sense. Then it is also a warning that one might be too set in the own beliefs.
 The Emporer symbolizes control, common sense, leadership and stability. It's a protecting power in yo
White "the spirit" is the symbol for spiritual power, this card stands for the secular power. Though, as this card indicate, there is always a higher power over the power someone has aquired. This card stands for resposibility and discipline. But it also warns, in reverse, for setting the demands of your position over your own needs, as well as the possibility of misusing your power.
 White "the spirit" is the symbol for spiritual power, this card stands for the secular power. Though,
I guess, it's pretty clear that "The lovers" stands for love, the kind of love which is entirely based on feelings, the purest and most perfect love, the one in which you should avoid biting into the apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. In reverse though it tells you that it might be time for you to wake up.
 I guess, it's pretty clear that "The lovers" stands for love, the kind of tình yêu which is entirely base