Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
 This is a place where bạn can 'explode', bình luận hoặc make suggestions about the bamon storyline hoặc wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2690

hơn một năm qua chazzaf said…
@skysamuelle I wasn't bashing I was just saying I ship the opposite ships.I also used to ship Chair and I do still get uncomfortable when someone insults them so I know how you feel. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hơn một năm qua DamonsLilBird said…
@Skysamulle Aww hugs *hugs ya* well we should be kinder lol. Chazzaf nope havnt but will mate gotta run mates time for meh, first treatment of today. Be back on later luv ya!
hơn một năm qua hinata26 said…
kiss
See ya later damonLilBird
@DamonsLilBird Bye see you soon *blows kiss*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hơn một năm qua aceg said…
@DamonsLilBird: I heard Japanese horror movies emphasized more on pyschological aspects instead of the physical grusome. My cousin could not sleep for a week after she watched the Ring
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua skysamuelle said…
@chazzaf - i was not talking about you, but about some more exteme comments i read a few pages ago.

No foul, i just want to keep the Baminly united! lol
i should go now... i got a dinner to cook but i wanted to come by and say hello to my bamonators.
It's an off bamon topic : Am I the only one who watch hawai 5O and blue bloods?
@DamonsLilBird see you mate
@aceg Oh The Ring was so scary it scared the crap out of me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@skysamuelle No it is okay I understand Bye honey *blows kiss*.@hinata26 I have never heard of those shows Im from Scotland and go to Italy a lot so I have never seen or heard of them but I bet they are good. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bye @skysamuelle !!!
Hi @hinata26 I think it is just me and you left F4 mate LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
Hi I am still here lol
Hi @aceg you were so quite didnt notice you LOL.Have you got something to rant about LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Finally Adverse Effects are updated
big smile
@chazzaf: lol I will tell you when I can think of something. So now let's play peace
hơn một năm qua ApplePie88 said…
I know SkySamuelle is talking about me. -Hides-
@aceg Yes I love peace but sometimes I need to get some things of my chest luckily today im in a peaceful mood.@ApplePie88 Missed you mate dont worry I dont think you meant to bash them after all you used to be a Chair shipper. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
worried
I feel kind of bad now because maybe SkySamuelle sees me differently now that I have expressed my shipper preferences. :/
hơn một năm qua KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Spuffy eek I didnt like them I loved Spike but I always wanted him with Faith for some reason its odd but I didnt like Buffy I adored Faith idk she was just a badass without being emo like Buffy lol. Plus I liked Willow Willow was my fav tv witch my fav witch ever though is Hermonie from Harry Potter that girl is bad ass they seem to be making Bonnie a tad like her which is pretty awesome.
@KrissyDelenaFTW I was a massive Spike and Willow fan I dont know why I just thought they were cute.I also loved Angel and Buffy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@ApplePie88 Dont feel bad we all have our own opinions I try very hard not to bash other ships but sometimes it is very hard.But I dont like taking things out on other things so I try hard not to bash. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
HUGE Bangel fan here. Forever and always.

I hope SkySamuelle comes back on so I can apologize. I feel bad. She's my fellow Bamonator.
@ApplePie88 I understand but dont be ashamed of yourself sometimes I find myself bashing ships without even noticing im doing it.By the way have you seen the latest Kat pics at The Little Red Riding Hood preimere she looks amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hơn một năm qua LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
heart
I bash ships somtimes,its the matter of not want to put up with thier bulling,perfetic dumb entertainment trolling trash. We have each other thats all that matters
I bash ship I dont bash shippers :) Oh I meant to ask you all this last night have any of you read the Bamob fic "Protection With Love"? If not I rec it its freaking adorable Bonnies dad is a mob boss and Damon is hired as her body guard ( everyone is human in the story) and at first they hate each other and pull pranks on one another then the I like you happens its one of my fav fics :)
@LoVeLuStAnDLiEs I agree I cant put up with some DE fans they just ruin the show for me.I have got to go My aunt wants my laptop see you all soon Love You all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: see you mate.
hơn một năm qua lorastefens said…
Applepie88,I love spuffy, Brucas too.I don't have anything against bangel but I love Spuffy.Hides....lol..My friend Chailrlover19(Sammy) wanted to kill me now though because I have spam her with Dair videos, she might kill me today,Don't kill me now you too also as I love Spuffy, at-least you love PJo and Dair:P
Okay...Who-ever is going to Comic Con, I heard Ian is coming, I want an autograph pics here, please.I'm from London, I can't go:(
hơn một năm qua Damon-Bamon12 said…
big smile
Sorry for trolling, but I just can't help it! I'll stop. :D
kiss
Back mates and Bamob? Nope but Im writing fan fiction um kinda have sum on a livejournal. Though it's written american way best too meh knowledge and has harsh sp, but if ya want meh can find it.
smile
Yep it's a good fic . But the best fic on fanfiction is bamon by rockerChick08
Hmm nice mate will do lol.
UGH, I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE LIKE THIS. LOOK AT THE BELOW COMMENT. What an entitled brat!

"I don't wanna see bamon together but if it happens , i'm gonna accept it BUT i would want it to stop quickly cause i really don't want a bamon endgame!

you bamon and stelena fans are not as big as us -delena fans- are, even not gathered . there are just many proofs about it! and stop seeing what you want to see cause delena is going to happen no matter what!

-first cause the show is about a love TRIANGLE

-because delena's fanbase is the bigger of the show (about 75 percent)

-LJS is a DE shipper"

Her second comment:

"i'm tired of those fights between tvd fans !

i mean ship whoever you want and shut the f*ck up!!

we're not here to read your hateful comments !

you know , i'm really jealous of other shows' fans cause they're united and we're absolutely not!!! (like when SE and DB fans voted against DE cause they didn't make it for the next round and they didn't want DE to win !!!)

so yeah i defend DE when they are attacked but i NEVER start those fights !"

She says that she doesn't want shipper wars but then she is bitching at SE and DB fans for voting against DE in the Eonline poll and playing the blame game at them. Double standards and hypocrisy much? Dumb bitch. People like this piss me off.
hơn một năm qua Maximumridefan said…
KrissyDelenaFTW: Haha yeah I read "Protection with love". Probably one of my favorite show Bamon fics. :)
smile
Idk y ppl r so focused on endgame I mean me personally I would like the show to be around for a awhile so I dont even bother going well these people will and should be endgame because during the run of the series I may change my mind on which couples I like as I see different ppl interact with other ppl so an endgame doesnt cross my mind. Even with Delena I have zero hope and I know D will never get the title of boyfriend and thats okay with me I will just enjoy their ride. I do hope everybody gets what they want like the way I think is even if Delena is not endgame I will be happy with what I get from them :)
angry
@ApplePie really mate? Arugh! This is why I bloody hate shipping a couple becuz sum ppl, cnt be cool. Recently this year had a stupid Dumb Entertainment fan call meh a Cunt, then bloody later on in that same moment she called meh a nigga. I happen to be of mixed races and becuz of this flippin s**t! that meh name nicknames are black witch., half breed, mud butt. Like really? Over a ship difference? SE fans never seem to attack nor do DB fans were more peaceful base. So why pick at a fire when your not bloody getting burned? Hmm yep she's dumb mate.
Sorry I am not trying to crack your confidence. With the sharp decline in low ratings (2.7m)and great losses of viewer, I am not sure this show can carry on for very long.
2.7 doesent seem that bad for the cw but they should move smallville to 8 on Thursday its ending anyway so it wouldnt matter if it goes against idol and put tvd on at 8 on fri before supernatural bc for a 9 pm fri show supernatural is high in ratings out of cw shows
Is it confirmed TVD will be given another season? Any news?
DamonLilBird: I know. It really is frustrating to be quite honest.

I honestly don't know what is causing the decline in TVD ratings. I'm guessing that it's American Idol. I do find it interesting that the episode of this season with the highest ratings was Plan B and that involved Bamon action.
@ApplePie88: I guess the low rating is associated type of viewers and preference. Due to nature of the show, TVD viewers are largely young adult and teengers. I am not oversimplfing by generalizing TVD doesn't have adult viewers. But when taking age and gender into account, the percentage of adult viewers ) TVD viewership is few (according to the TVD rating based on age and gender) Audience has different preference for type of shows they'd like to wach. Personally, I've met several people online who either don't watch TVD or don't know TVD. some of them prefer True blood over TVD in term of storyline, direction,etc.
Has a lot of factors to it Idol and to be honest the storyline the whole cruse thing is a little out there plus some fans not watching cause their couples not happening which is silly because if you stop watching for that reason your couple is never going to happen bc they will cancel the show. The one thing that bugs me is they suck at adding more to Stefan I like the guy but as far as his character devoploment its non existed I say give the guy a buddy like say Matt Stefan and Matt had a great friendship in the books plus it would add Matt more into the story :)
Caroline seems to have the potential to Stefan's friend. I am not asking for them to be BFF. Just someone you could talk to.
That would be cute I love Caro Stefan scenes but I cant see them more then being like brother and sister. I just said Matt cause Stefan needs at least one good friend who is a dude lol.
Sorry meh late guys phone wiggin cuz of the bloody storm were caught half in. @Applepie That's funny too mate I always bloody did tell meh mum that TVD highest ep. was Plan B. *coughs Plan Bamon lol* Hey! it could flippin be meh just a biased DB shipper, but none other ep this season vesides "Brave New World" caught meh attention. Dnt think season four is gonna happen slow plot work and too many breaks but if, they do. Then ya flippin can count bloody Bamon in it cuz they might be happing.
hơn một năm qua ItalianAngel89 said…
angry
Uugh!!! Them Delena shippers make me want to kick puppies!! I mean is it really necessary to say mean things and make fun of Stefan in a fucking game??!!? Grow up u immature idiots!!
Hey I agree with skysamuelle,

We should only talk about Bamon here, not about any other couple of TVD or other show, we can talk about other couple in "why Damon and Bonnie forum".I mean I just want to talk about Bamon with you guys here,please...and who cares if anyone hates this or that, ignore ,haters gonna hate but we love Bamon.Period.XD

Between I got a dedicated in Damon spot, I want a die hard in that spot, so please rate my Videos and photos there, if you found.
smile
AMEN lorastefens !!!!!!!!!!!