Supernatural FML Supernatural Style

doctor-reid posted on Jun 10, 2010 at 03:14AM
Ok guys, I don't know if you have ever seen FML. If you don't know what it is, it stands for F My Life and it's where people can tell funny or stupid stories that have happened to themm. Each one must start with 'Today' and end with 'FML'.

So I thought why not make a game out of it. Here's how it goes:

I say a FML for a character from the show (not too hard, but not too easy either) for example:
'Today, I lost my Angel powers. FML' (ok that wasn't the best example but hey)

and then the next person must guess who that character was, for example:
Castiel

then they put one of their own. They can be as funny or as serious as you want.
Get it? If not, let me know.

So here's the first one:

"Today, I was stabbed with my own blade. Twice. The first time was by an angry ex-girlfriend. The second was by my own brother. FML"

Supernatural 46 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
Ok, I'll take a stab at it. (Erm... no pun intended.)

Uriel?

I don't think so, but I tried.
hơn một năm qua doctor-reid said…
zzz
Sorry that was a close guess - and nice pun there XD
I just realised some ppl probs haven't seen the episode it comes from. It was Gabriel. But you go next =)
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *bangs forehead against brick wall* I have seen that one!!! Dammit, you'd think I'd know it, especially considering who posted it. Duh...

Ok, now that I think I have a good idea of what we're doing...

Today, a guy that I had decieved held me down while his brother stabbed me with my own knife. FML
hơn một năm qua MetallicarXD said…
Gordon?
smile
Oh I got it! It's Ruby right?

If so I'll go ahead:

Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died...... FML

and LOL @ shomill - it should have been obvious! Hehe
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua joose32 said…
monkey
LOL *facepalm* I should have clicked too about Gabriel. Especially coming from you doc XD

Ummm is yours Sam in Mystery Spot?

If it is then...

Today, I tried to commit suicide so I shot myself in the head. But I'm still alive!! FML!!!
hơn một năm qua lucysmileyface said…
the suicidal teddy :D:D:D i love him!

today i made a badass hunter scream..i was hidden in a closet, i was scared too but boy, did he scream! fml!
The kitten in 'Yellow Fever'?

Today they drove me through a house. Of course, that's nothing comapared to the intials scratched in my side... FML.
hơn một năm qua GlassyBlooEyes said…
laugh
METALLICAR :DD (right!? xD)

Today I realized my favorite fandom was real but get this; they haven't even kissed yet ;O FML
Becky?

Today I thought I was super cool insulting my brother. Turns out... Not so much =( FML
I'd say Sam or Dean, but that's too obvious. BTW, major LOL at the one you posted after me, doc. FUNNY!!! And the only one here that I would've gotten right the first time. Wow, this is a tough game!
tongue
Nah not Sam or Dean. try again - think one of the season finales - wont say which one though...... *waves hands in spooky and mysterious way*
sick
Was it Cas?

If it was then...

Today has been a really stressful day for me. I found a molar in my hair. FML!
zzz
Lol joose yeah min was Cas and was urs Chuck?

Today, I found out my brothers favourite memories do not involve me... FML

(sorry it's not very creative, it's early here and I'm half asleep lol)
hơn một năm qua pizzapi said…
Dean, ow

Today I was eaten by a ghoul and then found myself talking to an angel dick. FML !
mischievous
Yep it was Chuck :D

Adam?

Today I kissed a demon to help stop the apocalypse and when I tried to deny it I found out he'd taken a picture! And he showed everyone! FML!!
Hehehehe Bobby!!!!

Today, I was trying to perform a very important and much needed ritual, when some idiot and his brother came along and shot me in the head. FML!
angelic
Lucifer? XD

Today I made fun of an occupied vessel. Unfortunately he retaliated by cutting of my finger. FML!
mischievous
Pestilence !

Today I ate some really good pizza but I didn't even get to enjoy it because some brat has me on a leash. FML.
sick
Death :D ♫Ohhh Death♫ XD

Today I informed Lucifer about a meeting we were having. But then he called me petty and killed me! FML!
mischievous
Mercury :D

Today my wife made pie. The only problem is... my wife is dead! FML!
smile
Bobby?

Today, I almost got killed by a killer truck because it didn't occur to my brother that his stupid plan might not have worked. FML
Dean in Route 666- the only real saving grace in that ep

Today, I gave my roommate a joy buzzer and killed him, but I didn't know it would do that. FML
hơn một năm qua jodith said…
oOoh oOoh that old man From SPN S5 "I Believe the Children Are Our Future"?? Right??!!

Today,i saw sam&Dean in heaven so i helped them and showed them my Heaven and im totally fine with Dying xD.FML
ASH!!

Today, I tricked the Boys to come to thei convention. And it was totally funny to watch them realize they're gay.

((Not that I think they are... but some of the lines in that ep... o_O Freakyyyy...))
hơn một năm qua jodith said…
what was her name that creepy chick who loves sam RIGHT?? daaamn i'll tell you as soon as i REMEMBER lol..wait do i have to say her name i mean i knew her ;P???
sad
Becky :)

Today I was hanging in the middle of an orchard and this really really good looking guy came over to me and called me Fugly :( FML!!
^Wait a sec, gotta stop laughing...

Ok, I'm good.
the scarecrow- in Scarecrow, wasn't it? :)

Today I blew my brains out cuz life is meaningless, but I couldn't die. FML
Suicidal teddy bear?!?!

Ok next.....

Today, I came to realise that if my bro was not born, my parents would still be alive. FML
hơn một năm qua Zara_Snape said…
Dean????

Today I found out I had a twin, an evil twin.
smile
Andy :D

Today a man with a broken arm tried to kill me & my wife, so I ate him. Now I'm a monster! FML!
Jack Montgomery - AKA the Rugaru!

Today, the boy I bullied suddenly got super strength and flipped the car I was in... FML
big smile
Oh what were their names?? Did they say their names? XD
The boys who bullied Todd in Wishful Thinking xD

Today, I didn't believe in wormholes so someone stuck me in one! FML!!
Dexter Hasselback

Today some jerk burned my dollie's hair and killed me, too. FML
sick
That little girl ghost in Provenance... Melanie Merchant

Today I avoided certain truths to manipulate the illegitamate half brother of the Winchesters in order to trap Dean. Unfortunately I underestimated them. They came to the rescue and Dean killed me. FML!
Zachariah?

Today, I made out with my dead girlfriend in a dream, only to find out that it was a guy in disguise. FML
hơn một năm qua sarahshiner said…
Sammy

Today I killed my girlfriend just touching her.FML
heart
"Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died. Today, today my brother died...... FML"
Oh my I love that so much
big smile
Lily

Today, a woman my father knew threatened to whack me with a spoon for something I was thinking about doing. FML!
Dean

Today I got to go and be gay for my dead friend's stucked spirit. FML
Ed? Or Harry? I can't keep them straight. It was the brillo-headed Ghostfacer with the glasses.

Today, I realized my life has to be more than sitting in a cubicle telling people to turn their printer on and off, but I don't know what to do. FML

(Remember to get the last name right!)
surprise
Sam Wesson? Is it..?

Today, I tried to shoot the devil. But the colt didn't work on him! FML!

Dean

Today I find myself in a frustrated virgin teen's body.FML!
monkey
Sam xD

Today I pizza rolled Tinkerbell and my brother thought I was crazy because he couldn't see her splattered inside the microwave. FML!
hơn một năm qua Cami00 said…
mischievous
Lol:) Dean

Today I almost died and got to hang out with a cute girl...who turned out to be a reaper. FML!
hơn một năm qua User20392 said…
big smile
Um... Dean? xD