Supernatural Fun Ngày Time

debie24 posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:42PM
need all the playres to choose a time!8.am,10.am,12.pm,or 2.pm for fun day this will be the time for everyone to be on at the same time!for games and discussions,ex...

Supernatural 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua debie24 said…
i choose 2pm
hơn một năm qua User20392 said…
Here's the problem: you know that time is different depending in where you live, so... when it's for example 2pm where you live, it might be like ... Some hours earlier or later. D:
yes im aware of that we will all vote on a time thats best for all players!
everyone please choose a time! ok so if its 2 where i am then what time is it for you?im in geogia
tongue
everyone needs to pick a time please! otherwise one will atomactically be choosen!
hơn một năm qua User20392 said…
smile
Oh sorry. Um... Well, I hope you check the forums here right now. Where I live, it's 04:44 p.m. right now. I actually can play in the afternoon, or at any time at night. Some other times I'm not very busy at like.. 12 a.m. (yeah, a lot of times I sleep late), and I can't at mornings because I'm kinda busy. So, uh... I guess I could play at 7 or 8 p.m.
hơn một năm qua pizzapi said…
rainy
User20392 has a good point. maybe everyone should say their time converted into one time zone.

how about debbie's timezone, i think georgia is Eastern Standard Time (EST) or actually EDT, Eastern Daylight Time right now.

to convert your time in your timezone to debbie's, go to link and pick your location and time and convert it to "U.S.A. New York - New York"

like for me the best times are nights, which converts to:
9pm - 3am EDT

but sometimes
4pm - 6pm EDT would be good too.
what day is fun day ?

last edited hơn một năm qua
tongue
I think I may have a soulution spn fun day will start at 4p.m saturday september 10th and go through 12 midnight for anyone interested in becoming a player please sign the players list! spn fun day is a day set aside for us to come togather and play games ,chat have contest ,and of course the main event watch our videos!