tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Sucked into a Fairy Tail!!

wolfy33 posted on Nov 30, 2013 at 10:51PM
U have been sucked into a book of a series of Fairytail story's like The 3 Little Pigs and Snow White. ur forced to stay in the story's till u find the end of the book but u may be there forever.

This may seem like a dream... But there's a twist...

The sweet little fairy tails u once knew as a kid arnt the same as u remember.. They've been cursed! Now the stories r out to get u!! Harmless Storybook characters turn into horrifying killing monsters!!

*rulez*
~no god modding
~no sex
~no killing other characters without their say so

*Oc Forms*
Name:
Race: (fairytail creature, human, other?)
Apperence: (add pic please)
Bio: (optional)
Other:

Enjoy ;)
Apperence: (add pic

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 311 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 311

hơn một năm qua sieluvzsoul said…
"gee thnx" j said blushing taking the bottle running towards sie "ok so for ages 12 and up tak 2, k" j read the label then shook 2 out "here sisy tak these ull feel better" j said putting the pills in sies hands "ok" she said popping them in her mouth and swallowed "no side effects rite miki" j asked
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
"nope" she smiles elbowing Yuu in the gut because he was messing with her hair again.
:ok good, lets go, *grabs sieras hand and strts 2 walk off with her*" "CUM ON YALL" sie yelled
Miki runs over "it should start working soon" she says watching his sister closely
sie yawns "im bored" sie said "yay shes bak 2 normal" j said
"well it's nice to know she's back to normal." Miki laughs lightly, while Yuu walks a few feet behind them.
"yay" sie says
Miki smiles at Sie
"so how do we get outta here again, i 4get" sie asked stupidly
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
"HEHEHEHEHE that's no good! forgetting is a bod thing to do! well, you gotta get from the back of the book, where you currently are, to the front page, which means you need to go through AAAAAAAALLLLLL the fairy tales! and to get out of this one, the only one who knows how to activate the exit is Alice! HEHEHEHE"
sie freezes and falls flat on her face "were never gonna get outta here" sie said "ya nt alive" j said "i will shoot u" sie said pointing her gun at j nt looking up "no u wnt" j said "YA NO I WNT" sie yelled
Miki thinks for a moment "so all we have to do is find alice huh?"
((I have NO IDEA what the F*CK you're saying Sieluvzsoul XD so I'm not even going to bother trying to understand it))
"HEHEHEHE yep, you can find Alice mostly around the woods! the skips to and frow, with a hood, not a bow, but she is quite scary too, she can kill the wolf, WITH A TOOTHPICK HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
sieluvzsoul commented…
sorry hơn một năm qua
:ya but weve gotta go through all the fairy tales 2 miki" j said
last edited hơn một năm qua
"its simple, my little sister had me read a lot of Fairy Tale's to her so i know them like the back of my hand." Miki says
"HEHEHEHE yep, all of them, there could be hundreds, if not thousands of fairy tales to go through, and in each one, you'll need to find an important character who knows how to open the exit! and another thing! after you've found alice, you'll need to take her to the Card-Queens palace! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
"OH HOLY SHIT" sie yelled sitting up as if she just heard a horrible death secret
Miki looks at him "you mean the Queen of Heart's?" she asks
"HEHEHEHEHE that's one of her names, she has all the cards but the hearts is her favorite, we call her the Card-Queen, but she prefers Queen of Hearts, so if you ever meet her, call her that HEHEHEHEHE"
"ill call her whatever i wanna call her hmph" sie wispered scowiling to herself
Miki giggles "i think it's going to take more time for the med's to kick in." Yuu scowls
"probably i hope it doesnt damage her fiting skills and brain well need em, shes probably the brains of this operation" j said b4 grinning
Miki softly elbows him playfully " who has more brains me or you?" she teases
"me" j teased
Miki laughs and fluffs his hair "nice answer."
"heyyy" j said b4 laughing "flirt" sie wispered "WAT NO IM NOT" j yelled as sie got up
Miki double's over with laughter.
"wha stop laughing, i alredy lik sumone else anyways" j growled
Miki wipes tear's from her eyes "i'm sorry it's just little kid's are so cute."
"hmph" j says turning the other way walking bakwards arms crossed
Miki smiles "what's the matter did i hurt your pride?"
"UR SO MEAN MIKI" justin yelled grabbing his sword "NO" sie yelled grabbing his hand "but she" j yelled "was being stupid and annoying so calm down" sie finished for him giving miki a sharp glare almost lik daggers
Miki holds up her hands in a gesture of peace " hey calm down, it's like you have never been messed with before." she sighs
"i havent" j said :ya he hasnt every1 luvs this little guy, i meannlook at him, hes adorable" sie said ruffiling his hair "sissy stop it" j whines blushing "srry miki hes rl sensitive, he doesnt wnt 2 cause any1 harm unless he absouloutley has 2" sie said
Miki smiles "it's ok but i'm surprised he's never been messed with."
(srry 4 such a l8 response i had 2 stay after school 4 a while)
"what do u mean Miki" j asked
((its kool))
"well i always mess with my sister and my older brother always messes with me." Miki smiles
"o so u thought siera messes with me" j asked
"well yea its a job for siblings to mess with each other." Miki says
"ya well i dunno y sie doesnt mess wit me" j says "ur sensitive and sweet ii dnt wanna hurt u now do i" sie answered sweetly hugging him making him blush
Miki giggles quietly at the two.
"o no itz gonna b dark soon* sie said "wut r we gonna do" j asked fearfully
Miki frown "are you scared of the dark?" she asks
"yes i feel lik sumone or sumthing is waching me w8ing 2 kill me" j said "and guess who always ends up sleeping with me in my bed" sie said "and itz even scarier here" j said
Miki smiles "then be happy you have a older person with you, quickly go grab as much wood and dead leaf's as you can." she quickly finda a nice size hole in the ground and puts big rocks around it.
sie wlks off, "God damn shes so cute and sweet" j yelled but then covering his mouth blushing
Miki giggles at what J said or rather shouted.
"o shut up miki" j growled plopping 2 the ground
Miki smiles "i'm messing with you." Miki walks over where J is and sits next to him smoothing her dress as she sits.
"o rite" he says sadly
(u havent made Yuu say anything lol)