tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Sucked into a Fairy Tail!!

wolfy33 posted on Nov 30, 2013 at 10:51PM
U have been sucked into a book of a series of Fairytail story's like The 3 Little Pigs and Snow White. ur forced to stay in the story's till u find the end of the book but u may be there forever.

This may seem like a dream... But there's a twist...

The sweet little fairy tails u once knew as a kid arnt the same as u remember.. They've been cursed! Now the stories r out to get u!! Harmless Storybook characters turn into horrifying killing monsters!!

*rulez*
~no god modding
~no sex
~no killing other characters without their say so

*Oc Forms*
Name:
Race: (fairytail creature, human, other?)
Apperence: (add pic please)
Bio: (optional)
Other:

Enjoy ;)
Apperence: (add pic

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 311 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 311

hơn một năm qua sieluvzsoul said…
"damnit ok ima try his brain lets see aim and....shoot" sie says shooting the axeman in the head 3 times
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
"HEHEHEHEHE! I'll see you there, my dear hare! HAHAHAHA" As chester was laughing he faded out again, until only his eyes were left, then they faded, then he unfaded flying next to the girls.
"HEHEHEHEHEHE it's not theeeerrree! that'l only give him a headache!, here's a hint, what part of your body doesn't taste or smell?"

The axeman was now angry, and began to run faster, whilst swinging the axe at them.
siera screams and speeds up still holding jays hand "ears i dunno, hands, feet
"HEHEHEHEHE CLOSER! further, further! You're just wildly guessing now! HAHAHAHAHAHA use your brain, and LOOK closly, somewhere in his head, is where he can't SEE! HEHEHEHEHE"
hơn một năm qua KayKutie13 said…
The Hare chuckled, He was taking huge steps almost like how a bunny leaps and was keeping up with the running girls. "The angrier he gets the more mad he goes....the more mad he goes the worse it is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"SHUT UP U CRAZY THINGZ" sie yells shooting alll over his head "NOSE"she yelled
hơn một năm qua wolfy33 said…
"A Body part that Doesn't taste....? Y would u taste urself?! How would be know that??" Jay asked them frantically trying to catch her breath.
"omigod im so dead, and im only 12" sie yelled still shooting
"HEHEHEHE you gotta think like us!, also, here's another hint, there are 2 body parts that have taste buds, both are in your head, one of them smells, the other tastes, now which body part in the head DOESN'T taste, smell or hear? if you can't guess after this hint, you shouldn't even EXIST HAHAHAHAHAHA and the Axeman can help with that!"
The axeman began to roar louder and louder
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT! STOP TELLING THEM OUR SECRETS! OR I'LL KILL BOTH YOU AND THAT STUPID HARE"

"HEHEHEHEHE! what? like the times you've tried before? i remember that i just made you use your own axe in your face, and the Hare just boiled you alive in a giant tea cup, HAHAHAHAHA"
last edited hơn một năm qua
Hare was appalled "You my dear axeman have no table manners!!!!!!!!!" The March Hare conintued his bouncy stride after the girls. "my ladies, your time is running out. hurry hurry!!!!!"
"i wsh u didnt exist jeesh, DAMN THIS SUKZ, i cnt figure it out" sie yelled shooting the axeman in the eyes
The axeman screamed in pain, he dropped his Axe, and clenched his eyes "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH DAMN YOU CAT!" "HEHEHEHEHE SHE GOT IT! she got the spot! hahahhaha!, see! that wasn't so hard! cause if you whunna survive here... YOU GOTTA THINK LIKE MADMEN! HEHEHEHEHE"
"omigod i actually went mad there, o god i think this place is getting 2 me" sie wispered quietly as jay nodded
"Ugh!!! ive been runing forever!!" Jay collapses on the ground "Hey if u can't beat em join em.... Not saying u should" jay whispers back to her.
"o plz" sie said "we didnt run tht far or fast" sie continued crossing her arms
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
Name: Miki
Race: (fairytail creature, human, other?) Human
Apperence: (add pic please)
Bio: (optional) She was reading a Fairy tale to her little sister when she fell asleep and awoke in one of many fairy tales.
Other: she was holding her little sister's doll and when she awoke it was human size and alive.

((the doll is the blonde guy Miki's the girl holding the basket))
 Name: Miki Age: 16 Gender: female Race: (fairytail creature, human, other?) Human Apperence: (a
sieluvzsoul commented…
kool hơn một năm qua
wolfy33 commented…
xin chào tim, trái tim glad u can tham gia :) hơn một năm qua
sieluvzsoul commented…
how old is Yuu anyways 1000 hơn một năm qua
(ima add 1 more charecter k)
name: Justin
race: human
bio: is sieras little stepbrother, he has a HUGE crush on her, hes a bit taller than her weirdly
other: really knos how 2 fite he uses a sword and hes aweome at it
apperance: (pic) hes the boy and the girl beside him is siera
 (ima add 1 thêm charecter k) name: Justin age: 10 gender: male race: human bio: is sieras little
"big sister" justin yelled knoking her over :gah" she yelled falling over justin hugging her "siera wer were u wut happened wer r we" jay said :i was here, i dnt kno, and wonderland" sie says sitting up and wiped the tear from jays eyes :but im fine now" she continued standing up pulling jay up along with her "o ok good" jay said hugging sie again
Wait I'm confused lol)
(OMG SRRY ILL EXPLAIN! I added a new charecter named Justin who is sieras baby stepbrother, and sumhow he got suked into the wrld 2. Does it make more sense now?)
The March Hare had to pause and look at all the new humans showing up "Well....This is going to get interesting..... Im going to need a lot more tea for this..." The March hare new this was going to be setting off red alerts in the queens castle. In truth The March Hare didn't want to enter the human world though, he liked living his days happily and free in his story.
name: White rabbit
age: as long as the story of Alice in Wonderland has been around
race: Fairy tale character
bio: Brother of the March Hare and servant of the Red Queen
Other: He is super kind and has anxiety problems. He doesn't want to harm the humans at all. The queen didn't use magic on him to make him mad because she thinks his to faithful to go against her word
 name: White rabbit age: as long as the story of Alice in Wonderland has been around gender: male
sieluvzsoul commented…
hes wut i call a pretty boy hơn một năm qua
KayKutie13 commented…
ooooh yess! hơn một năm qua
The White Rabbit appeared next to the March Hare "Oh my....Oh me...oh My.... There are so many of you now!!!" He checked his pocket watch "Oh no Oh no Oh no the queen will surely know!!!!!"
"wu-wut the hell r tht" jay said pointing at march hare hugging sie tighter
The white Rabbit: "Oh Oh OH my! I'm sorry! Don't be afraid!"

The March Hare: He rolled his eyes at his brother "He's pointing at me, chillax will ya? Have a cup of tea." A cup of tea" He said as a cup of tea appeared in front of the White Rabbit

The white Rabbit: drank his tea nervously
justin strts 2 cry " SIERA I WANNA GO HOME SIERA I WANNA GO HOME" he yelled " ITZ SCARY HERE" he continued "JUSTIN, NOW NOW, NOW NOW" Sie said over his crying
The white Rabbit tugged on his brother the March Hare until the March hare gave in with a sigh and A cookie and glass of milk appeared in front of the young boy.
jay looks at the cookie and milk as tears fall down his cheeks "its ok jay go ahead" sie said as jay grabbed them *good boy" sie said
The march hare and white rabbit looked at each other before nodding in agreement, they had a few items to discuss with some of the fairy tale characters here. The white rabbit looked at the little boy "Do you like?" He asked referring to the cookies and milk.
jay nodds shyly hiding behind siera
The white rabbit smiled at him before checking his watch "ahhh! I'm late! I'm Late!!! The queen! I'm late!" The white rabbit ran in circles before hopping off into the woods as fast as he could.

The march hare rolled his eyes "Oh brother..."
"so wen can we go home" jay said "never probably" sie thot
The March Hare looked at the boy and kneeled down to him. The Cheshire Cat was busy fussing about his axeman and the girls were distracted. The March Hare put his finger to his lips singling what he about to the tell the boy should not be repeated "Stay hopeful and help will always find you." He gave the boy another cookie before straightening up and taking his stance next to the Chesire cat again. "Well kitty....now what?"
jay smiles
"Well, rabbit, now we just follow the humans till we got bored, also humans, since you gave us some entertainment here's a helpful hint to get out of this world, and back into your own, you'll need to pass through lots of the other Fairy Tales, right now though, you are at the very back of this big book you're in, it's called "The big book of Old tales", and you're on the last page with us, here in 'Alice in Wonderland', so, if you want to get out, you'll need to find Alice, then head to the card-queens castle, HEHEHEHEHE however, I'm going to followyou ALL the way through, from Alice in Wonderland, all the way to the start. and I'll be bringing entertainment whenever i feel like it!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Miki had heard what the cat said and it really freaked her out, the doll whom she found out his name was Yuu followed Miki. She slowly walked out of the tree's, Yuu right behind her.
The March Hare rolled his eyes and looked at the new comer "Well well welcome little miss."
"uh. hi?" Miki said quietly while the doll played with her hair. "your anoying, i still cant think that your my little sister's doll." Miki growls smacking his hand away "finally a reaction" the doll smiles "my name's Yuu, your Miki right?"
sieluvzsoul commented…
yay ur here 2 now, its gonna b a lot thêm funner hơn một năm qua
"WUT THE HELL" justin yelled hiding behind siera "hello there im Siera this is my baby brother, justin and my new friend Jay, wutz ur names" sie said joyfully walking towards miki with justin behind her holding his sword and sie has her gun behind her bak
"i'm Miki and this is my sister's doll Yuu." Miki says slapping away his hand again, which had somehow gotten to her hair again.
"doll" sie said getting her gun ready "NO DNT DO IT SISSY" justin yelled cuming from behind her, "justin shhhhh" sie said, "plz dnt hurt her" j wispered "ok, fine" she said spinning the gun on her finger and without stopping putting it on her belt loop, "im srry about her, she doesnt tak well 2 strangers" j said "ya i almost shot jay here in the head" sie said bowing in apology
(does the doll hav a crush on miki or sumthing, LOL)
((nah so far he just like's her hair))
Miki looked surprised and a little scared "s-so do you mind telling me where we are?" she asks
(well then lol, lets hope he doesnt end up liking all the girls hair and lol justin liks siera so i dnt find it strange if Yuu falls 4 miki)
"wut he just explained wer we were and how 2 get out, W8! W8 W8 W8 W8!" sie said "thts alot of w8s sissy" j wispered blushing "did u say ur gonna follow us and bring in things lik tht axeman the whole trip, NO WAY THT WAS UTTERLY FUKING TERRIFYING... excuse my language J" sie said "i dnt mind im kinda used 2 it even mommy and daddy r 2" j said "w8 w8 w8 w8, do mom and dad even kno ur gone" sie asked "nono" j said cutely "god wen u say it lik tht itz hrd 2 b mad at u" sie said "ik" j said
Miki sweat drops and Yuu snicker's quietly. "what's so funny Doll?" she asks turning her head to look at him. "Nothing." Yuu said stiffly
"i rlly do NOT lik u" sie said lifting her gun staring at Yuu "now now" j said
Miki cover's her head and crouch's close to the ground "I'm not doing anything to you so why do you hate me?" he asks suddenly brushing hair from his face.
"ur annoying me" sie yelled "whoah we dnt hav ur bipolar medicine, I DNT WANNA DIE, o btw shes bipolar so thts y she h8s u, dnt wrry it really means she liks u, AS A FRIEND" j said
Yuu looks surprised "Miki's Little sister is Bipolar." Miki stands "no need to tell them that!!"
"i AM NT BIPOLAR" sie yelled shooting a tree, :hey look sisy a bush go play with it" justin said "k" sie said happily skipping towards it "itz kinda hrd 2 deal with her, it makes me sad she was born tht way, itz nt lik she has any special issues or anything itz jus she doesnt kno how 2 deal with her emotions" j said "u must kno wut its lik miki, since ur siter is kinda the same as mine" j continued putting his sword bak in itz riteful place
last edited hơn một năm qua
"uh...oh!" Miki reachs into her skirt pocket and pulls out a bottle "here, everyone in my family need's to carry around pills for my sister, i hope they will work for your's." she says walking over and handing him the bottle.