tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Sucked into a Fairy Tail!!

wolfy33 posted on Nov 30, 2013 at 10:51PM
U have been sucked into a book of a series of Fairytail story's like The 3 Little Pigs and Snow White. ur forced to stay in the story's till u find the end of the book but u may be there forever.

This may seem like a dream... But there's a twist...

The sweet little fairy tails u once knew as a kid arnt the same as u remember.. They've been cursed! Now the stories r out to get u!! Harmless Storybook characters turn into horrifying killing monsters!!

*rulez*
~no god modding
~no sex
~no killing other characters without their say so

*Oc Forms*
Name:
Race: (fairytail creature, human, other?)
Apperence: (add pic please)
Bio: (optional)
Other:

Enjoy ;)
Apperence: (add pic

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 311 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 311

hơn một năm qua wolfy33 said…
Name: Jay
Race: human
Appearance: pic
Bio: yes, I said optional
Other: she uses a 3 bladed scythe
 Name: chim giẻ cùi, jay Age: 16 Gender: female Race: human Appearance: pic Bio: yes, I đã đưa ý kiến optional Other: s
hơn một năm qua kourage18 said…
name:stitches
race:human
apperance:pic
bio:never to be revealed
other: has a pet wolf
 name:stitches age:15 gender:female race:human apperance:pic bio:never to be revealed other: has
my pet wolfs name is kourage
 my pet wolfs name is kourage
Welcome! Ill start)
Jay walks through the story of Little Red Riding Hood carrying her scythe in her hand. She is expecting a wolf to pop out of no were and attack her sence this story had a wolf in it.
stiches wakes up in a dark room not knowing were she was at"is this a dream"?she get up and a bright light shines in her face"hello"?
She walks into and open area. Jay notices there is a shadowy figure standing there in the shade of the trees "who r u?! Who's there?!" Jay said in a frantic way. The figures eye glow yellow and a large scary smile is on it's face which made a chill shoot down Jays spine.
she calls for her wolf kourage"kourage come here girl"she hers a small whine and she runs to it as fast as she posiibly can'KOURAGE!"
A dark voice cuts through the air like a knife "who might u be little girl?". "Jay... And I take it ur the wolf?" She asks already knowing who it was. "Yes and I'm starving..." He said licking his chops. "Sorry but I'm not intrested in being ur meal" Jay said holding up her scythe.
sieluvzsoul commented…
this RP seems kool chim giẻ cùi, jay hơn một năm qua
wolfy33 commented…
Oh xin chào sie u gonna join? hơn một năm qua
sieluvzsoul commented…
i wuld but arent yall 2 far in? hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
Name: Chester

Race: fairytail creature

Apperence: Cat form is this Pic

Bio: Chesire Cat is what I'm called, but you need not know, from where your becoming cold.

Other:
I:Chester's name is never said, because only Chester knows it, other people knows him as 'The Chesire Cat"
II: Chester doesn't care about the humans, he will sometimes help them, and sometimes help the other farytail monsters, he doesn't care aslong as it's intertaining.
 [b]Name:[/b] Chester [b]Age:[/b] a few hundred years [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Race:[/b] fairy
His Human Form
 His Human Form
L_Deneuve commented…
Grell!!!! hơn một năm qua
Time_Master commented…
heey! someone knows this guy! XD hơn một năm qua
sparkles3 commented…
omd, seems as though your character is a rape hơn một năm qua
sparkles3 commented…
god,reaper! stupid spell check hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KayKutie13 said…
Name: March Hare
Age: He stopped keeping track since everyday but one day of the year is his Unbirthday ;D
Race: Fairytale creature
Appearance: Pic
Bio: He is mad, simply mad.
Other: What most people don't know is his brother is the White Rabbit, the messenger of the red queen. Occasionally he helps out his brother by doing his own errands for the queen.

Name: March thỏ rừng, hare Age: He stopped keeping track since everyday but one ngày of the năm is his Unbirt
The March Hare was sipping a cup of tea in the garden. The Red Queen had called a committee together of some of the most evil storybook characters known to man. Their plan was to suck as many humans into the storybook world as possible and drain them of their life force so in turn the characters could use the life forces to become real.

He sipped his tea some more as he hear the screams of what sounded like a young girl. "Yep.....It's going to be a very merry unbirthday indeed..."

"Speaking of unbirthdays I wonder where my dear partner the Hatter has run off too.... His tea will get cold...." He said sipping his tea some more.

The March Hare only knew of the queen and committee's plan thanks to his brother the White Rabbit. Apparently they were also using magic to drive the storybook characters into crazed mad men so they would help with the killings. Of course the magic didn't work on those who were already mad to begin with.

He looked up at the sound of another scream and smiled. "A very merry unbirthday to who? To you!, A very merry unbirthday!" He continued to sing to himself and bob his head to keep time.
"oooooooooooh, they seeeem to have found my little surprise! heeheehee, woulden't you say so? Mr.Hare? heeheehee" Said Chester as he faded into the chair across from the March Hare
last edited hơn một năm qua
Time_Master commented…
Just remember, Only Chester knows his own name, everyone else knows him as The Chesire Cat hơn một năm qua
KayKutie13 commented…
Will remember! btw! Grell is awesome!!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
"It seems so dear Chesire." March Hare sipped at his tea. "Would you like some tea? Isn't your unbirthday too?!?!?!" The March Hare twitched slightly as he clapped his hands and a dancing platter brought out a 3 tier cake out to the middle of the table.
"Heeheehee, i gave up on the 'unbirthday' thing but i might aswell do it today, afterall it's YOUR unbirthday too, Heeheehee and also, i won't stay long, i have to go watch the little humans scurry about, heeheehee"
The wolf stepped up to the light but only his muzzle sticks out in the sunlight "u look a bit tence little girl y dont u lay down.." The wolf tryed to convince her to let her guard down. "I have no time for these silly games" she said as she began to walk off. "Ur not getting away!" The wolf emerges from the shadows, he walks out on 2 feet sorta like a person and his back is hunched over, it was obviose he was on the verg of starving, and he charges her. Jay hears the wolf coming after her but as soon at she wips around the wolf knocks her scythe out of her hand and it gets flung into the trees. "Damn..." She said then darted off into the other direction with the wolf close behind. After running a while she trips over a root sticking out of the ground and falls through a patch of bushes and lands on the ground.
Chester hears what the wolf hears.
"HOHOHO, my little wolf found one of the Humans! I'm going to go watch, do you wish to come with, hare?"
Chester then began to fade, until his eyes were left, then that faded, he then unfaded in one of the trees next to the bush that Jay fell into

"HEEHEEHEE, oh little human!, entertain us won't you? HAHAHAHA"
March Hare was leaning against a tree and looked the girl over. "Shes a tough one, not many of the humans that die here can wield a weapon like that." He sipped his tea and shrugged. "She might make it out here for a while." He turned his attention to the girl "Its no offence miss, its not like this is personal." He twitched slightly "But were all mad here, so its either join us or die..." He laughed "Which you'll still die most likely, but here have some cake while you wait" He smiled wickedly as a piece of cake appeared in front of her.
"HEEHEEHEE, I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours!" Chester swung his legs, and they dropped down like a slinkee, they touched the ground right infront of the girl, and pull the crazy-cat down back into a normal form

"Heeeeeey! lemme help you with the wolfie! answer the riddle it's quite a fiddle! if you win, FUN WILL BEGIN! HAHAHAHA, It's a spot, big a furry, not much pains comes from this flurry, it sways about, soft or rugged, but if you cut it off, the wolf will chuck aloft! HEEHEEHEE"
Jay glairs at the stangers a bit confused "what do u mean chuck aloft? i have not time for games" Jay says siting up "just tell me how to get out of this story...". the wolf draws nearer and nearer "where r u human?!" he sniffs around.
"HEHEHEHEHE, That'd be no FUUUUN! so if you want to live you gotta figure out the riddle! here's a hint! "Chuck aloft means to die! so hurry and figure it out! or be ready to FRY!" HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"
"its head? i dont know...." she said and looked through the bushes at the wolf coming this way.
"HEEHEEHEE! WRONG! try again! and yu better hurry little girl! the wolfie is coming cloooooseeeer! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
The March Hare laughed loudly "Dear Chesire I don't believe she is going to get it!" He smiled "She made it this far, call off the hound! Lets give her a chance..." His eyes darkened "The longer she's alive, the more fun we have and we won't have to deal with a visit from the Queen!"

"My tea is getting cold!!!"
"awww!, you hate it when you make a pooooint haaaaareee! HEHEHEHEHE awell, lets put the doggie back in its kennel"
Chester clapped twice, then began to hysterically laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" as a giant kennel fell from the sky, it hit right on top of the wolf, then it faded, and the land looked like it had never changed.
"HEHEHEHE, it's lots of fun my reality!"
"Wonderful!!!!" The Hare shouted and clapped his hands! "Now now now! Little miss you look an aweful lot like dear alice but I know you are not her. So in the words of our dear friend the caterpillar..... WHO ARE YOU????"
"HEHEHEHE you gotta do it right, put some spaces inbetween and make it louder each time! like this! "AWWWHHOOOO. ARE. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?" do it like that! HAHAHAHA!"
"My my my! How correct you are!" The Hare tried again. "AAAA WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ARRRRREEEEEEEE AAAAAA YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" The hare yelled at the little miss before him. His eyes were twinkling with mischief.
"HEHEHEHEHE just like that!, well little human, answer his questions, HEHEHEHEHE"
Chester then turned into his cat form, then hopped onto the hares shoulders.

"hmm, it's almost as comfortable as a treebranch! HEHEHEHEHE"
hơn một năm qua sieluvzsoul said…
(may i join or is it 2 l8)
wolfy33 commented…
Sure u can tham gia it's never to late ^^ hơn một năm qua
sieluvzsoul commented…
YAY thnx chim giẻ cùi, jay but i dnt kno how ima meet u in it hơn một năm qua
wolfy33 commented…
just pop in somewhere LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
sieluvzsoul commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại ok, ima jus appear hơn một năm qua
"I'm JAYYYYY..." She mocks them "look thanks for helping out ima be on my way now..." She gets up and picks up her scythe, she starts to walk away.
name: Siera
race: human
apperance: (pic sowwy itz so teeny)
bio: yes shes only 12, shes very sweet and very shy, shed never hit u as a girl who can fite really good
other: she uses a pistol and shes an awesome shot but she is also a AWESOME fighter for a 12 year old
 name: Siera age:12 gender: female race: human apperance: (pic sowwy itz so teeny) bio: yes shes
sieluvzsoul commented…
(ignore the strange ears k) hơn một năm qua
"hey" sie says putting a pistol 2 jays head "who are u and what the hell is this place" she continus
Jay stops in her tracks 'Another weirdo?' Jay thought as she looked at the girl. "the name is Jay and this is apparently the story of Alice in wonderland..." Not seeming to be afraid of the gun at her head.
"oh um k, im srry bout tht, i was scared, im uh Si-Siera" she says putting the pistol on her belt hook
'Pest...' She thought as she glaired at the cat "ur a really bothersome one.. Arnt u?" She said in a annoyed tone.
Time_Master commented…
CRAP! sorry about that! i couldn't see your posts because the page wouldn't refresh hơn một năm qua
wolfy33 commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại it's ok just ignor this post... I would xóa it but moble aparently doesn't do dat :T hơn một năm qua
"HEHEHEHEHEHEEE! can you belive that Hare? they think this world is just the story of ol little alice! HAHAHAHAHAAAA! you're quite wrong little miss, here's your gun, but learn manners, and another thing, we arn't just Alice in Wonderland, we're ALL of them, three little pigs, goldylocks, peterpan! all of them!"
"i otta shoot you, u motherfu**er" sie wispers
"I know that u cat... I'm referring to right now because u r from Alice in Wonderland" Jay replyed
"HEHE ur smart jay" sie says filling up her pistol with ammo aiming at a tree
The March Hare laughed madly "We are much more than stories. We live here, day in day out. We breath, we eat, we live on, forever." He sipped his never ending cup of tea. "Alice in wonderland. psh. How about wonderland BEFORE Alice came? After Alice? What happened to her? We have rules, districts, and more. Are we really just story characters from Alice in wonderland?" He looked them both up and down. "Would you be here if we were? Wouldn't you be able to just close the book and be done with us? but your not." He laughed. "Your here, your stuck, your scared, and you possibly might just die" He smiled wickedly.
" HEEHEEHEE did you ever see or hear a wolf in our. little. tale? HEHEHEHEHE last i read our book, there wasn't a wolf, that's wiht little piggies and Red Riding Hood, not with us!"
Chester jumped off Hare's shoulder, and reverted to Human Form

"Hare, could i kindly recieve a cup of milk please? HEHE"
"u guys r so weird" sie says shooting the tree at least 10 times
A cup of milk appeared in front of the Cheshire Cat. "Of coarse my dear kitty!" The march hare's ear flip flopped back in forth and he smiled. "You little girl have very much spunk. I'm curious to see how well you do here.....OF IF YOU WILL GO MAD LIKE US"
The tree opened up and ate the ten bullets, then it stood up, and ran away. whilst Chester took the cup of tea and took a sip.
"HEHEHEHEHE that's not nice! the Ent's don't like being treated badly! HEHEHEHEHEHE, RUN LITTLE ENT! because i want some entertainment now! let's bring in the Axeman that killed the 'Big Bad Wolf' HEHEHEHEHE"

As chester spoke, a rumbling noise could be heard
The march Hare cocked his head to the side and took a large step back for safety. "Now this........will be interesting" He watched a a platter of scones appeared in front of him. "Oh don't mind if I do!" He said as he plucked one off the platter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! here's another riddle for you to fiddle! 'Run run, far away, the axeman won't let you stay, hit this spot and he'll die, or let him come, and make you his fry, it's round and squishy, it knows much, but feels fishy, it doesn't hear, nor taste, but it'll win the race', HAVE FUN!"
As Chester finished the riddle, a large man, the size of a house, came running from the trees, and held a large, impressively sharp axe
"COME HERE HUMANS! WE NEED YOU EAT YOU! GET OUT OF THE WAY STUPID HARE AND CAT!"
"HEHEHEHE he still doesn't know manners, awell, it's what makes him, him afterall! run humans! run! until the riddle is undone!"
KayKutie13 commented…
should I bring in another character hoặc do think its fine how it is? hơn một năm qua
"o holy shit" sie says grabbing jays hand running off quikly while shooting at the axeman with one hand nt looking perfect shot but just cant find tht spot "jay do u kno wut the riddle means, is it his brain, jay help me out here" sie says still hlding 1 of jays hands running "and stop speaking in rhyme its pathetically dumb as f**k" sie yells bak at the cat and hair "nt 2 mention annoying, theres no way ill turn out lik u" sie continus
The Hare laughed and shook his head. "Ahh my friend this never gets old! Come come lets see how well they do!!!" The Hare bounced off lightly in the direction the girls had ran.
Jay gets pulled along "that's what I was thinking... But I'm not sure the last riddle was confusing as well andi was so sure I was right...."