Louise cỏ khô, hay About this club's purpose

makintosh posted on Jan 28, 2019 at 04:22PM
I have created this club not only to share Louise Hay's works, but to nourish our minds with positive thoughts, affirmations, and experiences.
So feel free to add/post/upload everything that you think could contribute to create a positive atmosphere to whoever visit this club.

Remember - All is well in 'my' world
 I have created this club not only to share Louise Hay's works, but to nourish our minds with positive
last edited on Jan 28, 2019 at 04:31PM

Louise cỏ khô, hay 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua yorkshire_rose said…
heart
This is a beautiful club,Mackenzie.It gives good sound advice,inspires,gives food for thought and gives us lots of feel good vibes.Well done,it's a credit to you my dear friend 💖
last edited hơn một năm qua
 This is a beautiful club,Mackenzie.It gives good sound advice,inspires,gives thực phẩm for thought and giv
hơn một năm qua JosepineJackson said…
heart
You have created a wonderful club, so moodlifting and inspiring, I think those affirmations really help us to explore ourselves, acknowledge our worth and belief that everything is and/or will be good, after all we all are worth being loved, worth having an amazing life, worth receiving the best things life can give us. And to acknowledge it all we just have to say the magic words "I love myself", no matter what your current life is like, no matter what you are going through, start by loving yourself. ❤️
 bạn have created a wonderful club, so moodlifting and inspiring, I think those affirmations really he
yorkshire_rose commented…
Beautiful heartfelt words as always,Liana 💖 hơn một năm qua