Hotch & Emily Hotch & Emily diễn đàn

Celina79 posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 09:11AM
For all the Hotch & Emily Fans outthere:)

Here you can discuss everything you want about Hotch&Emily, episodes etc.

Have Fun and Enjoy!! :)

Hotch & Emily 4795 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 4795

hơn một năm qua Celina79 said…
big smile
Oh, I love us too!!:D
hơn một năm qua criminalminds15 said…
big smile
Who couldn't?! We're amazing!! :D I love this conversation too! I especially love how a week ago the last reply was like 3 moths ago or something and now there's often a new reply every few minutes!
kiss
Yes Sophie, thank you!:)
You know, I was here for a very long time the only one.
And now, i'm so happy that there are so many great fans here around, who love H/P as well, and come here to discuss about them!:D
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua chouchou22 said…
big smile
Love us too girls !!! (gives hugs to alll my friends here on this forum looooooooool)

Oh I forgot to ask, I don't know if it's the right place, but how do you make a fanfid? I'd like to make one but i don't know how...
big smile
Aaaaw, gives a HUG back to you!!:D

Of course you can ask here, Marie.:) You can ask Simone or Susana, they already made fanvids.
cool
Colette you're not alone anymore ^^

I think we should "recruit" people to join us!!!!
big smile
That's so great! We are a big family now!:D
kiss
Thank you Colette I'll go ask'em !!
big smile
YAY!! A big H/P loving family!! :D *Hugs Marie back and then hugs Colette, then hugs anyone who may come here!* Of course you're not alone Colette and you never will be again!! :D

I know the basis behind making a fanvid I've just never been bothered! It's hard as H/P doesn't have many moments so everyone's already put them all into a fanbid so I'm worried it'll just look like a complete rip off!!

Yes! We need recruits!! Mwhahaha!! >:)
hơn một năm qua Dicsi said…
mischievous
Let's go drag them here, muaha ;)
mischievous
I agree!! *Evil cackle!!* Oh and because you arrived! *hugs Dicsi*
What?! We're trying to make it a friendly atmosphere!!
cloudy
Hey I have been here for a little while now you know ;)

Let's spread the loveeeeeee and walk on air! Aaah how my fingers are floating over the keyboard! I think I'm with my head in the clouds somewhere near cloud nine lol
heart
Hahahaha, love you Girls!! You are so awsome!!:D
Sings *love is in the Air, love is in the aaaaiiir*:D
heart
"love is in the air" :D If only the producers of the show could hear us!!
laugh
We have to sing louder, so they can hear us!!LOL :D
wink
I know that! I meant your here now!

Why thank you! ;)

We shall have too! *screams as loud as she can* LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!
Oh great! Now I have a sore throat!
Oooooh, Never Mind ;) Cheers to us being all here together!!! And psst Lurkers, don't hessitate to join our little hot airballoon of love!! ;) Everyone is more than welcome to make us go over the moon!
kiss
Yeap you're right Dicsi, this week is gonna be the "Stop Lurking week"!! C'mon lurkers, don't be scared and feel free to join in! We don't bite !!!!
Have you seen the Mega Buzz news on the CM Spot?
Its again, the one with Prentiss gay or not... I know, nothing new, but please Ed!!! I know you love us!!! Emily is straight, and we all know that.
tongue
Here the linke: link
Ugh.. let me say this again: EMILY IS NOT GAY. She just isn't. I really don't like how they put extra attention to this spoiler.. it feels so wrong.
OOOHHHHHH C'MON NOW!!!! PLEASE ED FOR GOD'S SAKE: SHE'S STRAIGHT !!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE ED!!!

My dear Ed, if you're looking for some hot action in you show, here's a few things you have to keep in mind:

1: He's Hot + She's Gorgeous = Pure sexyness!! They should be making babies already (that's my new moto!)

2. Remember Ed that there's been a "astounding" demand on a hook up betwwen Hotch and Emily

3. Ed we all know their friend ship is super duper important on the show, but c'mon on they need to spice up their lives at some point.

4. Ed, Jack needs a mummy now!! Emily is just perfect for this role.

5. Ed, if you keep saying you want them to remain friends THEN WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY SHARED SOOOOOOO MANY GOOD SCENES TOGETHER IN SEASON 5??????????

6. Ed, remember that spin-off of CM that you're been woorking on??! Well you can have many girls on girls action IN THE SPIN OFF AND NOT THE ORIGINAL SHOW!!!

Other than that Ed, WE LOVE YOU and LOVE YOUR SHOW!
I know....I know! The best thing is we wont listen to it!
Oh Marie, I so agree again and over again with you!!
Please Ed listen to her!!
Amen to that.
I agree! And I know about the whole Emily's gay thing, she's not!! I'm not being homophobic it just annoys me because she's clearly not! To be honest if the show made her gay I'd stop watching it because it would just show that the show didn't stand on it's own and had to worry about offending people because none of the team are gay!

Yes I agree!! Listen to us Ed!! Hmm... What's his email we should all send him an email demanding H/P to be realised! I know he probably gets them all the time but if they were from us I'm sure he'd listen! After all, we are the greatest fangirls in the whole time/space continuum!!

If I don't get some H/P storylines soon I may be forced to go on strike!!

Erm... Ed? Creator, main writer? :S
If i had Ed's address, at least where he works, I would send it to him!
hmmm
Me too! I would send him an Email as well.
Seriously!! Who is Ed?! I mean I know who he is I just don't know who he is is... If that makes sense... :S
big smile
Hahaha, wait! What was your question Sophie?:D

Well, he's the executive Producer of the show, lets say the Boss.:D
I'll follow you in your strike !!!

ITA agree with you, I don't have anything against gay people, but this whole idea of Emily being gay comming out (NO PUN INTENDED I SWEAR ^^) of nowhere just doesn't make sense! It would show that the show didn't stand on its own good like you said, and that they have to do what all the other shows are doing (Grey's, Bones, rtc..)
big smile
Oh cool! Yeah! Give us some H/P you executive producer!!

Do you know what I just realised, both Rossi, Hotch and Morgan are SSSAs!! That's alot of s'!

What's funny?
big smile
Maybe he was abducted by the Aliens ..! Who knows?!
Neither do I have something against gay people.
But I hate, and I know some people think that, she's over 30 years old, single and in a "men dominated" job world, that she must be automatically gay. This is so ridiculous!
kiss
ITA with you Colette!
hơn một năm qua Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Hey everyone! Thought I'd join this forum too!

Just to join in the conversation, Emily is clearly not gay!
smile
Hi Dannii!
Welcome to the H/P Forum!:)
smile
That so is!! And to be honest, that's judging people by sexuality as it's classifying people! Just because you have that job doesn't make you gay!

Who was abducted?!

Sorry Marie, I missed your post... YAY!! Another fellow striker! Take that Ed! You just lost two your best customers!! I don't get the pun... :S Who's gay on Bones... No wait don't tell me I've only just started on the first season and I don't want any spoilers!
big smile
Hi Dannii!! Welcome!!
Oh I forgot, I'll follow you on the strike too!

smile
Hi Danny !!
I hope they never write anything about her sexuality in the show. They shouldn't mention it at all. Straight, gay or bi, just let her be Emily. That's who she is.

Are you guys also very excited about next episode? (or even more about the one after that?) Just two more days....
big smile
Sophie, I was talking about Ed when I say he may have been kinapped by the Aliens!

I have nooooo idea why I say that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'm sooo tired looool
cake
Yeaaaaahhhhhhhh Dicsi 2 more days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
OMG, i'm so excited, two weeks for a new episode was toooo long!
LOL Marie, i'm tired too!:D
Aaand, i'm wondering if we will see more about the case or the funeral.
big smile
YAY!! Thankyou! Now three strikers! Ed shall pay!!

Yeah I also agree with Dicsi, regardless of who she likes she'll still always be the same amazing Emily she's always been!

I think you must be Marie as quite frankly I still have no clue what you were on about!!

Oooh! New episode!! Can;t wait as always! I hope it's not sad though! Hmm... Why the one after that is there some form of press release involving subtext I don't know about?! I was upset as there wasn't one last week! Why not?!

Hmm... I don't know if any of you care but I'm going to have to go to bed! Bye! I won't be here until Wednesday so please don't let something amazing happen like Ed comes along to this forum and gets us to tell him why H/Ps so great! Especially not if he goes... "Hmm... Sorry girls but there aren't enough of you for me to be able to let them have a relationship! If only there was one more fangirl... Oh well!" Don't worry I'm only kidding! Do whatever you want but if that situation does ever arise fight our corner girls!!
I think we're gonna have a few flashforwards cause Hailey is supposed to appear...
Ooooh I hope more about the funeral!! Have you checked out the behind the scenes photo's on the criminal minds fanatic blog? Really cute photo's with Hotch and Jack :)
smile
Good night Sophie! Sleep well and have sweet dreams!
And yes, I love Emily how she is!! That wont change at all.