Hotch & Emily Hotch & Emily diễn đàn

Celina79 posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 09:11AM
For all the Hotch & Emily Fans outthere:)

Here you can discuss everything you want about Hotch&Emily, episodes etc.

Have Fun and Enjoy!! :)

Hotch & Emily 4795 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 4795

hơn một năm qua chouchou22 said…
big smile
and now i'm reading "Twas the night before Christmas" ^^
hơn một năm qua criminalminds15 said…
big smile
Haven't heard of or read them...

Yep! :D
smile
You can find thme on fanfiction.net :D

You know what, I realised that in this episode, it's the first time Emily held a child in her arms :) I know it sounds weird to say that, but she's always said she loved kids, and she wants one etc... so when i saw it I thought "well it's about time we see her interact with a child", well I mean she's already helped kids during cases, but i thought in this epidode it was different :) Wow i'm rambling lol
surprise
Not at all! Oh my gosh! You're right! She never has! Let's hope she holds many more! Maybe one that's her own and looks like Hotch? Please!!
hơn một năm qua Simmy said…
big smile
Oh yeah!:D
big smile
yeahhhhh !! :D
big smile
Awww! That'd be perfect!
We should...umm..ya know....talk about it to the LOT...and our friend the cameraman ^^
last edited hơn một năm qua
heart
oh BTW Sim, I totally love your icon !
Your right Monkey-B we should... Talk about "secret stuff"... *shifts eyes and turns up the collar of her "detective" coat*

Oh! Someone please come up with a codename for me!
smile
Well, if they had a baby, when what do you think he/she sould be named?

Thanks Marie <3
hmmm
Hmmm... How about Sophie? Nah! Don't worry! I'm only kidding!

Eurgh, I hope they wouldn't call it Hayley... Hmm... Girl? Boy? I'll say... Oh no! I don't know! It depends on... I'll have to think hard on this one!
Let me think a few minutes and i'll come up with a good one!!

Well, if they had a baby, if it's a girl ummmm.....I like Sophia :)

and if it'sa boy...ummmm i don't know..lool
smile
I like Nathan for a boy (i'm watching one tree hill looool)
smile
Yeah that's a nice name... Yeah, OTH... I'm more familiar with Nathan from Heroes... So, so sad! ;)
big smile
Oh I found one Sof, I don't know where it came from, but makes me laugh and i love it: "crazy frog" loooooooooool
laugh
Wha?
heart
Oh and I picked "Sophia" cause if I have a girl I want to name her Sophia ^^
laugh
Yeah, that's funny!:D
smile
I love your code name!! I could try to find an other one if you want...
surprise
Oh you mean I be called the crazy frog?
hơn một năm qua noactinrequired said…
smile
Hi!!!
My name is Florencia (people usually call me Flor)
I'm new here (I just joined the club)
I'm a huge H/E fan and i would love to know other people who actually know something's going on there!! I find hard to believe that Ed doesn't understand the fact that these two are meant to be together
guys if you're out there, talk to me... there's nothing i want more that talk about them with someone who understands

ps: english is not my primary language, so any mistakes, you know...xD
smile
Hey Flor:) Welcome!

I'm Simone, the Danish girl, who is obsessed with butterflies! :P
big smile
Hey Florencia! Love your name! Welcome! I totally agree with you! How can he not see it?! He made it so! Why can he not see the obviously beautiful thing in front of him?!?!
big smile
I love your icon, Sophie :)
Hi Simone!
i love your icon, that was an awesome scene!!
i just wish it was Hotch with her instead of Morgan ^^
big smile
Thanks! I can finally change it again! :D Are you sure it's OK as I'm not sure if anyone can read it...
Welcome Flor!!!!!

ITA with you!!! They're meant to be together, I have a feeling that at some point something is gonna happen, and i'm not saying that because i'm a shipper (god it's weird to use that word to talk about myself looool anyway) I mean season 5 has dropped a lot of hints, and i don't buy the whole "their good frieds" blah blah blah, i mean of course they're good friends, but still, we get a H/P scene in every episode (I was talking about that with Colette a couple of weeks ago ^^)

smile
Yes, it is great! Well, I can read it:)
smile
oh and By the way Flor, I'm Marie ^^

you're sooooo right Soph, he made it happen!! It's just sooo obvious!! God I hate it when writers and producers play dumb !!! ( i don't know if it's the right sentence/expression to use lool)
heart
Guys, from now on I'm going to concentrate on the "off-stage" scenes, the scenes that happened but that no one talks about and we never see... Say for example when Emily got back and Hotch asked her if she was sure if she was OK... And then she said, "Sure, I'm fine." and Hotch goes, "Are you sure?". And then Emily says "Yeah, Hotch. I'm sure I'm fine." and then Hotch goes, "Good because I care for you and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." and then they hug!
season 5 is like a roller coaster of H/E hints, and last night's episode was in fact the biggest of all (my friends looked at me weird when i told them this) but the entire episode had the most giant subtext of the entire season so far...it took me about an hour and when it hit me i was like "oh dear, she is falling fast"
u know what i'm talking about?
big smile
Of course! Yes, that was totally my favourite "off-stage" scene, Sophie!! :D
big smile
I agree with your agreeing with me Marie! And I think that that's the right expression to use! They are playing dumb! Like they don't know that they should be together! Stop playing dumb!! It's pointless! I know, you know it!!
big smile
Hey Marie, nice to meet you!!

Criminalminds15, i don't know your name (gorgeous icon by the way) but those scenes are in the minds of the CM writers even if they don't say it ;)
we have to believe that
loooool "off-stage" scene!! I like that !
We live for the "off-stage" scences! Right now that is pretty much all we have.
smile
what do you think it could happen if you unleash a Criminal Minds writer who is a closet H/E fan, and tell him/her that he/she can write anything he/she wants??
big smile
Thanks! Hmm... Maybe not my favourite... There have been lots of great ones! ;)
smile
OMG !! I just realised something and i need to know whatcha think about it. I just watch again today episode (5x11) and, you know the scene with Emily and the kid at the end, I was wondering if they were heading somewhere with that??? I mean, combined with what i said earlier, I thought "OMG, are they setting up something??" ANd..ummm... don't know if you noticed but the kid was a litle boy, who appeared to be the same age as ..Jack... I'm just pointing that out...
The little boy Emily holds are not the same age as Jack. The older boy was, I think.

Okay, I don't know if I'm just a bad shipper, but I can't really see it, sorry! :/
that's the subtle hint...
this episode was like "100", but with a good ending
i mean Emily was very affected by the whole thing and you have to wonder why she's so worried (JJ is a mother and she was collected through the entire ep.)
my guess is because she's angry as hell with Foyet, and this case reminded her of the pain Hotch is going through
big smile
Thanks Flor! By the way, my name's Sophie! I'm glad you like the icon and the "off stage" scenes idea!

Oh my gosh! I would love that! Oh oh oh oh oh! We could do it!
kiss
you're NOT a bad shipper Sim *gives a big hug to Sim*

ITA with you on that one Flore!!
big smile
I think you're right Flor that probably was it!

Hmm... I see it too!! Incinuation!!!
heart
What does 'ITA' mean?

Thanks Marie, you are sweet :)
big smile
I totally agree!

Marie's right, you're a great shipper!! Just 'cos you're not desperate like us! ;)

big smile
Hi Sophie!!
yeah, the off-stage scenes idea is awesome,
you know what would be cool, an online comic book edited by the CM writers as an, idk "alternate ending" or "episode missing scene" and still categorized as canon
some shows do it... :P
surprise
THE SNOW'S SORT OF SETTING!!!!!
smile
Well, that may be true!:P Thanks little star<3