Harry Potter Best HP Moment

dragonsmemory posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 09:58PM
Admit it, Harry touched all of us. Some parts stood out more than others. Here we pay tribute to Harry by posting our favorite moments. The moment can be from the books or movies and from ant character. I'll start us off.

My most favorite moment would have to be Fred picking the lock on Harry's door in CoS (book). I always found that oddly funny.

Note: you can post multiple moments, but only one bit per post, please. Wewant everyone to be able to comment on all the moments.

I think that's it. Have fun and keep the tissues and hairpins handy!

Harry Potter 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua loveam96 said…
In the beginning Order of the Pheonix when Fred and George used magic to bring the food to the table at Number 12 Grimmuald Place and everything went flying across the table.
hơn một năm qua dragonsmemory said…
That was a good one. Seems those two stole all the best parts. Ilike how the Apparated downstairs for dinner in the movie.
hơn một năm qua ErnieHannah333 said…
I like it when Olive (ahem, OliveR... yes bad habit of mine calling him Olive, It annoys my sister so that's why I say it)falls through the Quiddich hoop and onto the ground in the Sorcerers stone lol. I'm so mean but It's really funny to watch!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dragonsmemory said…
That entire first match was great! Did you know that the animators actually ewitched Harry's head for a digital one, just to see who would notice? Apparently, no one saw it, or they liked it, since the aniated head was kept.