Những nàng công chúa Disney When Will a Latina Disney Princess Come?

PrincessTiana posted on Dec 04, 2012 at 11:57PM
Why in 2012 (almost 2013) Disney still failed to give us a Latina Disney Princess? I mean when I found out Tiana was going to be black I was excited, despite my name I wouldn't consider Princess & the Frog a classic, but i really though we would get a Latina by now. Am I the only one? I serious thought Rapunzel was going to Latina.

But Disney has a bad rap for portraying Latin Americans. I don't think they ever made a Latin American character that wasn't on four legs barking. I guess you could consider The Emperor's New Groove but seriously there is no culture in that & they are portrayed by an all white cast. I guess there is a lot of work that Disney has to do in writing for Latin American characters. They might have to... oh no...RESEARCH! And treat the characters as if they are characters and not stereotypes and then they will have to make them interesting.

Okay with all funniness aside I think if Disney really put their minds into and went all classic Disney when they researched stuff and took it seriously they could pull a movie around Latin American characters off.

last edited on Dec 06, 2012 at 04:00AM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 36 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...