NessieCarrow posted on May 30, 2011 at 09:22PM
Well Lenzy and Nessie go raid Hogwarts and we go from there xD

Everyone is allowed to join

Death Eater Roleplay 123 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 123

hơn một năm qua NessieCarrow said…
They were standing in front of the Hogwarts gate , Nessie turned to Lenzy and smirked " Are you ready?"
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta nodded, an evil grin etching on her face. "Let's go," she said.
Pulled out her wand from the inside of her boot and pointed it a the sky

"Morsmorde!" She yelled

And the dark mark was in the sky.

" In a few moments all the teachers well run out side and that will be our chance" she cackled
Lenzetta laughed. "Look," she whispered. She pointed to the castle as teachers ran out to the school grounds. "Cmon, let's go."

She hesitantly began for the castle grounds.
She followed Lenzetta to the grounds , and whispered to her " On the count of three"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

Lenzetta and Nessie ran out of cover and send spell at the techers
Lenzetta ran, shooting various spells at the teachers. She laughed at them as they fell to the floor, being tortured by Crucio. She did whatever she had to do to avoid getting hit with oncoming spells and her dodges seemed to be working quite nicely. The ground burned with flames and there was destruction everywhere.
Nessie ran around , shooting spell at everywhere , she disarmed
Mcgonagall and sprinted to the elder Prof and put a knife to her thoart " Drop you wands !!!" She yelled " Or she dies "
Lenzetta turned from her fight with Lupin and smirked at Nessie. She looked around and saw that some teachers had dropped their wands. She ran over beside Nessie and stood her ground.

"Aw now you wouldn't wanna woose your wittle pwofessor would you?" she questioned in her baby mocking voice.
" Listen to me,and listen carefully" she said in her most dangerous voice " I want Severus Snape, I want him and I want him now!!!" she snapped
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry slipped down from a nearby tree and stalked up next to Nessie. "Sniveling, slimey, Severus, traitorous SNAPE!" he cackled loudly, falling to ground with mocking laughter.
Lenzetta cackled.

"Come now, we know Snaperdoodle is here somewhere. Hand 'im over if you know what's good for ya!"
" Not now Dmitry" she turned back to the teachers "Now!!!" she push the knife in slighly
Dmi frowned and stood up. "Come now.. Don't be shy!" he started to pace around in wait.
Lenzetta smirked. "Over there," she whispered tapping Nessie on the shoulder, "Is that him?"

She pointed to a cloaked figure off in the distance. They looked as if they were trying to escape the occuring scene.
" If I don't get Snape in 5 seconds there going be a big bloody mess" she yelled

" One"

" Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Fiv-...!!!!"

"Come back here!!"
Lenzetta shook her head. She flicked her wand fiercely at the hooded man in the distance.

"Immobulus!" She shouted and the man stopped in mid run.
She dropped the knife and sprinted to the figure and moved the hood , It was Prof Severus Snape

She smiled " Well Well ..well Severus .how are you my friend" she said un-doing the spell
Lenzetta rushed after Nessie and laughed when she saw Snape.

"It's funny what a man will do to escape his fate. Especially if he's a coward...No where to run now, huh?"
Dmitry walked down to them, not wanting to lose energy. "That twas the worst attempt at escaping I have ever seen in my life, Traitor." he was trying not to laugh.
" Now tell me Severus " she said tracing his face with the knife

" Why do you run?"
"Because he's a coward. Its written in his actions, da?" Dmitry smirked and started to circle them.
" Shhh Dmitry, I want to here from him" she turned to Snape " Tell from your lips"
Lenzetta stood, arms folded as she glared at Snape.

"What Snivelous, cat got your tongue?"
Dmitry laughed darkly and strode off some.
" SAY SOMTHING!!!!" she yelled , loosing her painets
and know they did not have very much time
"I can make him talk," Lenzy began angrily.

She held her wand to Snape's head. "Crucio!"
Dmitry stood with his back to Snape. He winced some. "Aye.. That shall work nicely".
Snape screamed and thrashed , then she stopped.

"Will you talk for us now Severus" she said trying to keep it calm
"And if he doesn't..." Lenzetta twirled her wand in her hand with an evil look. "He'll just have to suffer more, won't you Mr. Goody Goody?"
She grabbed Snape by the cloak " Talk cause were not leave till yeh do " she snarled
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate felt her mark burn, and she sighed.

"Probably some of the others being stupid again", she muttered. She wrapped her cloak around herself.

"I'd better go see what they're up to", she disapparated, and appeared at the Hogwarts gates.
Lenzetta sighed.

"Wow...Bellatrix was right. We can't trust this moron as far as we can throw him..."
"Remember... One can accept pain as a treat! But I doubt Traitor here enjoys it..." Dmi started circling again, this time tossing a short sword around.
Kate covered her face and ran through the already opened gates. No one noticed her, and those who did hurriedly got out of her way.

"What are you idiots doing?", she hissed as she reached Nessie, Dmitry, and Lenzetta.
Nessie spun round , and waved her dagger in Kate's face and glare " I am not and idiot" she snapped " two I am trying to get somthing out of old Severus here, in till you rudley interupped!!"
Kate rolled her eyes.

"You guys are MORONS. First off...it's not like it couldn't wait 'till he got home....and second, most people respond better to polite questioning than to Death threats. What's the big deal?".

She shoved past Nessie and helped Snape to his feet.
Nessie , glared at kate, rage running through her veins " Fine"

She walked over to Snape and tried to smile and be as politly as she could

" Can you please tell me why you ran " she took at deep breath and gritted her teeth "Prof"
Kate frowned.

"Why the hell did you idiots even come here in the first place?".
Dmitry stared dumbly at Kate. "Erm.. Death threats work like a charm.. I know. And.. we ARE death eaters, no? I just came to hide in trees then found these two and decided to give the lovely girls a hand!" he smiled and nodded at Nessie and Lenzetta.
"Yup. We needed a good raid, and what better place to raid than Hogwarts?" she said smiling. "Would you like to join, Kate?"
" They came to raid" snapped Nessie " I came to touture this mut!!" she spat at Snape
"Well torturing him won't do us good! Sorry love but Kate might just be right.." Dmi nodded softly.
"Why the hell did you want to torture him?", Kate looked confused.

"And HOGWARTS? Hello morons! Instructing young witches and wizards is important...the DARK LORD AGREES! And burning down this school or blowing it up or whatever isn't going to help ANYONE! And if you do, you're going to have to get through ME!".

Kate planted her hands on her hips and glared nastily.
"Well the "Lord" hasn't been nice to us recently so why should we be nice to him and respect his ideas?!" Dmitry shot moodily, putting air-quotes around the word Lord.. nearly spitting it out like he would the word Muggle.
"I see the word 'instructing' and the phrase 'torturing others to get them to do what you want them to do' to be in the same relevant category. Plus with this goody-goody school, the teachers shall 'instruct' the children to go against what the Dark Lord wishes, won't they not?"

Lenzetta crossed her arms.

"Now Durmstrang, THAT'S a school I'd never be willing to destroy. I mean the main thing they teach there is Dark Arts if I'm not mistaken. Personally I don't see what the big deal is if we have a little fun raiding here..."
Kate rolled her eyes.

"You'd better not let the Dark Lord hear you say that, Vladimir....and besides, if he's tortured you or whatever, you probably deserved it...and if you didn't and you want to stay alive, then DON'T SAY SO!".

"And besides...Voldemort himself went to Hogwarts you morons!".
"Oh cmon! I'm going through withdrawl!" Lenzetta pouted stamping her feet. Her childish moment turned into a dangerous and dark look. "I want to raid!" she said harshly as if she were going through a quick mood swing. She whipped out her wand and held it tightly in her hand. "If I want to raid, it'll be best not to stop me..."
Kate whirled quickly on Lenzetta, and a jet of purple light shot out of her wand towards her.
Lenzetta lunged to the ground to avoid the spell. As her knee collided with a huge rock she laughed as blood gushed down her leg.

"A raid or a duel, either is fine with me," she said wickedly as she scurried to her feet.
Kate aimed again, this time shooting yellow light, and a shower of sparks.