Death Eater Roleplay Back at Hogwarts........

KateKicksAss posted on May 20, 2011 at 05:01AM
I was thinking it might be fun to do an RP on the Death Eaters during their Hogwarts days. Who knows what we were like?

HAVE FUN!

Death Eater Roleplay 890 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 890

hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
OOC: Trying to decide...has Kate already transferred or no? Ah well, we can always do more than one Hogwarts RP if you guys like this one.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta walked down the hallway, almost falling over from laughter. This was the second time this week that she had been thrown out of potions for "missuse of equipment". She had been warned many times before about her behavior, but she didn't care as long as she got passing grades, which she did, she was fine. "Well all the girls can say 'bye' to Thomsan's hair now," she said to herelf, giggling some more on that thought.

OOC: Great idea! This should be fun!
Kate ran down the hall as fast as she could. Not that she CARED that she was late for History of Magic, but she had been wanting to try a certain prank of sorts on him.

Suddenly, she crashed into something alive. She and Lenzetta crashed to the ground.
Lenzetta fell to the floor, her books flew out of her hands and hit a little Ravenclaw who was passing by right in the face. She looked at Kate and let out what sounded like a cackle.

"You alright there Kate?" she said trying to control herself as she glanced again at the Ravenclaw who was now crying and holding his hand to his nose.
Kate groaned and rolled off Lenzetta.

"Ouch..I'm fine... If those stars would just go away, I suppose. she stood up and smiled kindly at the Ravenclaw. "Here, let me fix that for you.". She waved her wand, and the Ravenclaws broken nose fixed itself with a snap. Kate put an arm around the girls shoulder as the spell continued to work, mostly to try and steady herself as the hallway spun from getting hit on the head.
"Rather sweet of you,kate," Lenzetta said getting up from the floor. She brushed herself off and picked her book up off of the ground. "I'm sorry my book hit you," she muttered to the Ravenclaw before turning to Kate.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry, missy?"
Kate smirked and winked at Lenzetta, and walked away with her friend. She waited until they were out of earhot of the Ravenclaw before turning to Lenzetta.

"So...been misusing Potion ingredients again, have we Lenzy?"
Lenzetta nodded. "Miss Lovett," She began, imitating her teacher's voice, "I'm afraid I must ask you to leave my classroom! One more time and you will be sorry!" she gave a sly smile.

She shrugged. "that's just my life for ya."
Kate laughed.

"And just in case you get the wrong idea...", she held out a hand, revealing that it was full of coins.
Lenzetta laughed as well until she saw Kate open her hand."And what are those for?" Lenzetta asked cocking her head to the side and looking at the coins in Kate's hand.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Kate shrugged.

"I dunno... kleptomania?". She laughed.
Lenzy laughed.

"Oh and just to warn you," she whispered looking around to see if anyone was listening, "Stay away from Billy Thomsan, he's really pissed about losing his hair. He's probably going to kill me later but I know how to handle that little jerk," she said winking.
Kate looked confused.

"Whaaat? What EXACTLY happened that got you kicked out of Potions, Lenzy?!", she asked, mock sternly, with her hands on her hips.
"Oh...Well it wasn't TOO bad," Lenzetta said trying to look innocent, "I was making a Fire Protection Potion...And I guess I must have screwed it up or something. Hey, how was supposed to know that if you screw up with a potion like that it'll have the opposite effect? I didn't know that...and Thomsan was being a perve and trying to hit on me so I poured it on his head..."

Lenzetta stared at the ground, but a huge smirk was etched upon her face. "His hair combusted into flames..."

She glanced up at Kate. "Well that's what he gets for being a perverted little jerk..."
Kate rolled her eyes.

"You've clearly got it bad for that guy, Lenzy", she smirked. Just neither of you will admit it...

"Now come one!", she grabbed Lenzetta;s arm and ran off.
"Oh yes, because me and Billy Thomsan would make a good couple!" Lenzetta said with sarcasm. As Kate drug her off down the hall she questioned, "And where are you taking me exactly?"
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
OOC: Sounds like fun! lol :P Sorry for my belated jump in hahaha!

"Goddamnit.. I hate this stupid school!" Dmitry yelled throwing his spells book across the hallway, slamming it against the opposing wall. He sat down in the nearest corner with his hood up, just sulking. "Gah.. I need something to punch.." he muttered looking around for something.. or perhaps someone.
Kate smirked at Lenzetta.

"Profehssor Beens room", she said, her Russian accent even thicker than usual, as it got when she was excited.

OOC: Kate=Russian=REALLY thick Russian accent, sorry I haven't been typing it like that, :P Either ways, she can be difficult to understand, :P
"Professor who now?" Lenzetta asked at first, not able to understand what Kate said. "Ohh...Professor Beens room?"

She ran along behin her friend and smirked.

"I hope there's another party in the common room tonight," she said randomly, "Great...Now I want classes to be over!"

Kate ran around the corner, and CRASH!

She went sprawling to the floor for the SECOND time that day.

She swore loudly in Russian, and looked up. "Bloody hell...Oh..hyello Dmeetry".
"Hey! Watch where you're going you-" Dmi yelled jumping then grumbled. "Alo Kate... Sorry for my rudeness." he offered a hand to help her up. "Where are you Russian off to?" Dmi smiled under his cloak at the old pun.

OOC: Must be hard to type a Russian accent.. Romanian is German Russian mix so I don't bother. Lol
Lenzetta stood behind Kate, she didn't crash to the ground but she was still surprised by the sudden stop.

"Oh, ello Dmi!" she said happily as she noticed her friend. "And Kate's dragging me off to Professor Beens class. What have you been up to lately?"

Dmitry kept his head down. "Been trying to improve my spellcase of knowledge but it isn't working.." He nodded slightly to the disshevled looking book across the way. "I should probably go to class but..."
Kate smiled at Dmitry and accepted his hand as she got up.

"Ve vere going to Prahfessor Beens room. I haz ze prank I playing zere vhen ve go. Vood you like to come?".

She swiftly kicked Lenzetta in the shins. "That's for making fun of my accent", she thought as hard as she could, practicing her self-taught legilimency.
"Ouch!" Lenzetta shrieked, bending over and gripping her shin. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

She straightened herself up before speaking again. "And uh...you're very good at Legilimence Kate, very good."
"Eeh... I don't know.. What does Beens teach again?" Dmitry was still staring at the book on the floor, with much hatred in his eyes.
"What's vrong, Dmitry?", Kate asked softly, pulling Dmitry's chin up until he was looking at her.
"Nothing." Dmitry spat out blankly, tearing away from Kate. "What does that Professor teach? I need to hit something.." he strode over to the disshevled book and picked it up carelessly.
Kate smirked, and flicked her wand. Suddenly, a Ravenclaw came bumbling around the corner, and stepped on Dmitry's feet, then drooled on him.

"Perfect for hitting", Kate thought to Dmitry.

OOC: The "Ravenclaw" is really made of cememnt, :P
Dmitry stared at it and back away. "I said some-THING not some-ONE!" he snapped, "I want in on the prank.. Let's go.."
Kate smiled at Dmitry, and then aimed her wand at the "Ravenclaw", which burst into flames.

"Ohkey, letz go", she turned to walk away.
Dmitry glared at the fireball and trudged along behind Kate, remaining quiet.
Kate looked at him again.

"Vell...eef you vahnt too heet somesing....". She smiled at Dmitry, a sneaky look in her eyes.

"You cood alvays hit me....". She stepped in front of him, offering herself as a target.
Lenzetta placed her hands on her hips in a cocky fashion. Her expression full of shock. "You say what now? I'm pretty sure Dmi isn't like that..."
"I don't hit girls." Dmitry shot moodily at Kate, walking around her.
"Sexist COWARD", Kate sneered.
Dmi stopped dead in his tracks. "Sexist?! You call me a sexist because I respect women?!" he angerly growled, spinning around to face Kate.
"I'm staying out of this," Lenzetta said backing away slightly. "I can't afford to get in trouble again today..."
"No, I calls you sexist beecoz you von't heet a girl", Kate smiled.
Dmitry sighed. "Do you even know the definition of 'sexist'? Me saying this; What are you doing out of the kitchen?, that's sexist. Its discrimination againdt a sex!"
"Vell, you'd heet a guy, vouldn't you?", Kate demanded, hands on hips, eyes squinty.

OOC: Maybe this could be the first time other people learn of Kate's er...moments? Just a suggestion, :P What do you think?
Dmitry glared at Kate from under his cloak. "Maybe I would! Does it matter that much to you?! I'll hit you if that's what you wish me to do!!" he snapped at her.
OOC: Works for me!!

Kate smiled.

"Look, you vere mad, so you said you vanted to heet somesing...just heet me!".
Lenzetta gave a deep sigh. "You two are lucky this is my free period," she said, crossing her arms. "If it weren't, I'd be gone by now, just to let ya's know. I can't afford skipping anymore classes..."
Kate rolled her eyes at Lenzetta.

"But you just got kicked out of Potions..."
"I take that as a free period wouldn't you? Plus do you know how many times I skipped other classes? I haven't been to Defance against the Dark Arts since last Tuesday!" She shot back.

"But you two continue your conversation..."

Lenzetta leaned herself against the wall.

"I'm sure this will get interesting anyway..."
Dmitry growled lowly, "Come on 'ladies'.. Lets go!" he gritted his teeth and walked away swiftly.
"Yay!" Lenzetta said excitedly as she skipped off down the hall behind Dmi, flailing her arms in the air.
Kate rolled her eyes.

"You guys are going ze vrong vay!", she grabbed their sleeves and dragged them off to Professor Binns' room.

They got there just as the other students were filing in. Binns hadn't arrived yet.

Kate let go of Lenzetta and Dmitry and ran up to his desk.
Dmitry scoffed, struggling as he was drug. "Eck.. What is your plan Kate..?"