Death Eater Roleplay Courageous hoặc Coward?

Lenzetta-Lovett posted on May 16, 2011 at 12:39AM
OOC: I got this idea from a fanfic that I read...Basically what it is is like the game truth or dare, I'm sure all of you have at least heard of that game. Anyway, just think of a magical version of that game...Here are ze rules!

1. If you deny a truth or dare, you will not only obviously lose but you will face dire consequences...(Think of the Unbreakable Vow, only you won't die XP)

2. If a "poor unsuspecting soul" just happens to walk in on this game, they are magicly forced to play. For example: Say if Lenzy and Dmi were playing and Kate walked in, no matter if she wanted to play or not she has no choice but to play.

3. In the fanfic I read, they went until they played 5 rounds of this game, but we can go on longer if people are really that interested.

4. This is an example since it is hard to explain: Say Lenzy spins a bottle and it lands on Xander and she asks him a truth question such as...I don't know..."Do you have a thing for another Death Eater?" And he answered with a lie, the bottle wouldn't be able to spin again unless he told the truth (there was a hex or something on the bottle...idk) If you don't get it, I'll explain more in chat or during the RP or something..
5. Just have fun XD
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 12:45AM

Death Eater Roleplay 1754 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...