Death Eater Roleplay Welcome to the Death Eaters

Ariesa-Bengali posted on Apr 26, 2011 at 12:24AM
Kate and Ari interview new recruit Ella Carson
save

Death Eater Roleplay 37 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate tapped her fingers on the desk impatiently.

"I think she's late", Kate muttered to Ariesa.
hơn một năm qua Ariesa-Bengali said…
Ari leaned back and yawned,

"Stop expecting so much of these losers!"
hơn một năm qua EllaxCarson said…
Ella walked in quietly, her whole body quivering in fear. She didn't have anything to fear, she kept saying to herself, but all confidence had left.
What if they know? She asked herself worridly, but she forced herself to walk in anyway, and smiled confidently, or what she thought was confident.
"Hello, I'm Ella. Ariesa informed me about the, er, test."
Ari sat up, her slanted eyes glittering,

"Why hello there Ella, welcome to Deatheater Headquarters! This is Kate..."
Kate glared at Ella nastily.

"You're late", she said coldly, crossing her arms.
Ari snickered. Much as she liked Ella, this was going to be fun.
"I'm sorry," Ella replied, biting her lip fiercly. "I didn't know we had interviews in the first place." She shifted her weight on both feet and looked awkwardly at the two girls sitting before her.
"Then wise up, newbie", Kate snapped, getting up from behind the desk.
Ella winced and quickly took a seat. She didn't like Kate's attitude at all, and she only kept quiet because she remembered Harry and his outbursts in DADA. Harry ... she felt a pang in her heart and faintly saw his emerald green eyes, before she shook her head and stuggled to pay attention to what Kate was saying.
Kate looked at Ella.

"You paying attention?!", she snapped. She usually didn't employ Legilimency on new recruits, but maybe this time she should make an exception....
"Yes!" Ella squeaked, forcing the memories of Harry away and focusing on Kate.
You're a Death Eater, she told herself firmly, you can't think of Harry, or your admiration, or. Her thoughts withered away, and she said, her voice shaking, "Miss Kate, er, Kate, what type of test am I being put through? If you don't mind me asking, that is..."
OOC: BAHAHA HARRY

IC: Ari hopped across the desk, her scuffed boots clicking against the tiles,

"Why Ella, you're losing your touch, I thought you hated being called that!"
OOC: She's had a crush on him since forever.

IC:

Ella looked at Kate nervously, "I do, but er, Kate can call me that if she'd like. I don't mind."
OOC: LOLLLL

IC: "Ah well, guess we can't all be tigers hm?"

Ari snickered and turned into a cat, sniffing her paw disdainfully.
OOC: She was in the DA and constantly hung out with him :P

IC:

Ella glared at the cat
"Excuse me, but I'm not all that spineless," She hissed. "Just get your pathetic little face by my foot and you'll see."
Kate smiled, looking very much like a hungry shark.

"I thought you'd never ask, Miss Carson..."

She paced the room.

"First, we test your unforgivables. Ariesa here has volunteered to be the tester for your crucio..."

"And it's Kate, just Kate."
OOC: Called what?
"My Crucio? I ..." Ella gulped. Moody told them never to use an Unforgivable. "Do I have to? I'm, er, very good at other spells ... and I can fly pretty well."
OOC: On my bio, I said Ella hated being called her real name and prefered Crimson, but that's okay! I'll just scratch that. Continue calling her Ella
Ari snarled at Kate, swiping at her legs with her sharp front claws. She transformed back into a human and smirked,

"Normally I would fight that, but somehow I don't think I have much to worry about here...."

She eyed Ella.
OOC: Kate never called her Ella....

Kate's mouth dropped open.

"How the HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO BE A DEATH EATER IF YOU CAN'T USE UNFORGIVABLES?!?!?!", she thundered angrily.

"Do you even WANT to be here?".
Ella looked straight back at Ariesa with a hint of worry in her eyes. She vowed she wouldn't use an unforgivable, no matter if it hurt or not.
Harry used it against Bellatrix, even if that didn't do anything. She thought.
She gripped her wand tightly, "Can ... can I do something else first? I don't think I have enough anger to use crucio, um, effectively."
Ari walked over and poked Ella,

"Gotta get some courage in there, ELLA. Deatheaters use Unforgivables. It's a fact."
"Well, I would use it - but I don't 'mean' it. You have to get me angry." That part was true.
Ari raised a brow,

"Well what good is that in battle? We're an ARMY here. The Dark Lord's army!"

She shivered a bit,

"You shouldn't need to be angry, you should be able to use it all the time!"
"I don't use Unforgivable curses left and right! I don't think You-Know-Who wants utter morons that get tracked by the ministry constantly." She glared crossing her arm defiantly. "If you want me to use the dang curse, get me angry, or we'll call the test quits." She wasn't sure where she got her confidence from, but she hoped it lasted.
Kate silently walked over and swiftly kicked Ella in the shins.

"Angry yet?".
Ella jumped holding her shin, "No! Don't kick me!"
Ari laughed aloud,

"Brilliant idea Kate!"

But she just kept prodding Ella with her wand. Leave the violence to Kate.
Kate flicked her wand, and Wormtail zoomed into the room by a summoning charm.

"Here's your unforgivables test subject", Kate sneered, prodding Wormtail with her boot.
Ari patted Ella and stepped back,

"Come on, I know you can do it!"
Ella sighed in frustration, "Stop poking me with your wand. I don't appreciate it."
Don't get mad, she told herself, Dumbledore said violence solves nothing. Dumbledore's gone because of Draco, only because he didn't defend himself. But he can't be lying, can he?
Draco, the one who killed Dumbledore and complete rage settled over her. He lied to her after she had offered a hand. After she had met him, despite her friends' protests. After she had promised she'd be there for him ...
She pointed her wand at Wormtail, her whole body quivering from rage, "CRUCIO!"
last edited hơn một năm qua
"YOU HELPED KILL HIS PARENTS," She screamed at him, "YOU HURT HIM, BETRAYED HIM! HOW DARE YOU EVEN SHOW YOUR FACE!" She aimed her wand at him again, "CRUCIO!"
Kate covered her mouth in shock.

"That sounds an awful lot like something Potter would say", she said, stepping closer to Ella.
Ella stepped back, her wand was directed at Peter still, "I don't care. I just want him finished ..."
Her hatred threatened to take over, and she decided she would let it, "REDUCTO!"
Ari gasped,

"What the HELL Ella, Potter's our ENEMY! Useless as he is, Wormy is on OUR side."

Ella breathed in and out, trying to regain her composure. "Yes, of course," She mumbled. "Did I pass the Unforgivable segment on the test."
She fought back the burning tears and her heart longed to be with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. She messed up, she had to leave somehow.