Death Eater Roleplay The Duel!

Lenzetta-Lovett posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 03:18AM
OOC: This is a duel between Lenzetta and Dmitry. Feel free to join just make sure that when you join in it makes sense to the rest of the scenario.

Ic: Lenzetta grabbed Dmitry by the collar of his shirt and angrily jabbed her wand under his chin. "Let's see how long you'll be able to last without begging for mercy," she said smirking evilly. She twited her wand deeper in his throat and prepared to cast the first spell...

Death Eater Roleplay 152 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry laughed mockingly, pushing the wand from under his chin. "You will find no begging coming out of me!" He jumped backwards, giving distance and slid his own wand out, smiling wickedly.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta tilted her head back cockily. "Ha!" she began loudly, "We'll see about that...CRUCIO!" she screamed through gritted teeth pointing her wand at Dmi.
Dmitry laughed as he fell to the ground on his knees. "Ohh the normal today huh?" He smiled widely up at Lenzy.
Lenzetta eyed Dmitry with an insane look. "You sad, strange little man." she said staring into his eyes. "Imperio!"
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Trying every horride curse now?" Dmitry shook his head and deflected the spell. "How bout something more fun? Tarantallegra!"

OOC: Can someone deflect those unforgivables? lol and Tarantallegra makes person's feet dance uncontrollably. :P
Lenzetta cackled as her feet began to move uncontrolably. "Fine! You want fun spells?" she said in laughter, "Densaugeo!" Her feet still danced as she casted the spell on Dmi which made it hard for her to get a good aim on him...

OOC: I dont see why they wouldn't be able to...if not, oh well! lol and Densaugeo makes the opponents teeth grow super big xD
Dmitry was laughing and did not see the spell coming at him. "What?! Really now! I know my fangs are quite noticable but no need to make them even more noticable!" He growled, "INCENDIO!"
"Oh cmon Dmi! I just really wanted to see your pearly whites thats all!"She said with a smirk. Her eyes then widened in fear as she realized Dmitry had casted Incendio. "Impervious!" she shouted in an attempt to put out the flame....

OOC: impervious repels water
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul was in the kitchen. He;d just opened the cupboards to see if there was anything left to eat after Greyback had last raided the kitchen when he heard crashes coming from an upstairs hallways.
Startled, he jumped and banged his head on the cupboard door.
He swore loudly, and grabbed his wand.

"Three guesses that it's some stupid duel and Kate started it", he muttered, racing towards the noise.

He was completely unprepared for what awaited him when he ran up the stairs and turned the corner to where the duel was.
"I swear Dmi, your insane! Yeah just go and try to burn the whole place down, that's nice!" Lenzetta said cockily.

She turned and was startled by Paul's appearance. "Oh! Paul, it's you!" she said with a gasp, "You just gave me a fright there, I'm sorry."

She turned back to Dmitry and glared at him evily. "Well what's your next move gonna be, Vlady?"
Paul smirked.

"Hey, for once there's a duel and Kate's not involved!", he laughed. "Who'd have known it was even possible?!.

He laughed again. "Hey, I'm always up for a good duel...whose side can I join?".
Dmitry smirked and sent a 'Flipendo' at Paul. "Be on hers! I can carry my own weight... Now Lenzy! Locomotor Mortis!"

OOC: Flipendo flips backwards and Locomotor Mortis locks opponents legs together. :P
Lenzetta's mouth dropped as she saw Paul fly through the air.

She quickly flicked her wand "Protego!" she yelled. However it was too late and her legs were locked in that one postition. She crossed her arms and glared at Dmi. "Very funny Vlad, don't know what this is going to do to help you though..."

She then turned to Paul. "You alright?" she questioned.
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate turned the corner. She'd come running when she'd heard the sounds of dueling.

"How dare you guys just start a duel and not invite me!?!?!", she yelled as she turned the corner.

Suddenly, she was knocked to the ground by Paul, who had been flying through the air after getting hit by Dmitry's curse.

She shrieked and shoved him to the ground.
"I've got more up my sleeve." Dmitry smiled cockily at Lenzy. "What are you going to do? Throw another Unforgivable at me?"
She shook her head. "Unforgivables aren't all I know, love." she said smirking. "see if you can handle this, Rictusempra!"

OOC: that is the tickle spell xP
Dmitry was wondering who was yelling from where Paul was and didn't see the spell coming. He fell back to the floor and started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh come on! You can soo do better than making me laugh harder!"
"Would you rather me hurt you? Cause I can hurt you REAL bad!" Lenzy shot back as she kneeled down to Dmitry's level. "Literally I can do a lot of damage," she said jabbing her wand into his cheek before she spoke again in an unusual dark voice, "Just try me, I dare you."

She then turned to see where the yelling was coming from. "Ah Kate!" she said smiling, "Come to join us I see!"
"OW!", Paul yelled.

He got up and shot a spell at Dmitry, which sent him flying into the wall.
"I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all!" He growled happily, then was slammed into the wall by Paul's spell. "Back breaking, sincerely." He shot a side spell at Kate.

OOC: Make it any spell. :)
Lenzetta fiercly flicked her wand at Dmitry again. "Sectumsempra!" She screeched,in a shaky voice. Her breathing began to grow heavy from agrivation.
hơn một năm qua AlecCarrow said…
Alec was walking to go talk to Lenzetta and ran in on the mess he growled when he saw Dmi and Lenzy duel "expelliarmus" disarming Dmi and ran to Lenzetta "you okay"
Dmitry had no clue how to react as he saw the spell coming at him. His eyes widened as the spell penetrated him like a dagger. "Oh... Snape's spell.." He muttered, playing a smile as he fell to his knees, trying to keep the blood in with his hands.
He look at Lenzetta and frowned " How did this happen"
Kate rolled her eyes.

"What did I do?!", she yelled angrily.

"I'm an innocent bystander, Vladimir!".
"I'm fine," Lenzetta said to Alec, her voice shaking with anger.

"and yes Dmi, Snape's spell...I warned you, I can do much worse than the tickle spell.."
He put his wand to Dmi forehead " Your going to die"
"Oh it feels good to be cut again! I was awaiting the Killing curse Lenzetta.." He said shakily, "But then.. This is one sublimaly." He looked at Alec. "So much for friends, ehy?"
"Alec, don't threaten him. It's me that you should be threatening."

Lenzetta bent down to Dmi yet again. "If I killed you, the Dark Lord would kill me, this spell was the next best choice, don't you think?" she said smirking evilly.
"As I just said... Subliminal spell of death. Its the next. I shall bleed to death so what my dear friend Alec said is correct. I'm going to die." Dmitry shrugged and looked at his hand. "Darkest red don't ya think?" He smirked and shot another spell at Lenzy.
He turned swiftly " why in the devil would I do that"
hơn một năm qua Mena-IbnLaAhad said…
"Don't drink your own blood, brother.." Mena walked in slowly, her wand tight in her hand. "And do not think dying is your only choice." She walked over to Dmitry to help.
Kate waved her wand, and a wall appeared around Alec and Lenzetta.

She kneeled by Dmitry.

She put a hand on his shoulder and muttered a few words. The bleeding stopped and his wounds began to heal.
Dmitry gasped as Kate healed him. "Erm.. Th-Thanks.. I guess. Wasn't expecting that from someone I just shot a random spell at." He looked at Mena. "Well aren't you a little late?" He giggled at her.
Mena giggled. "Okay.. Have it your way! He's healed now.. Thank you for taking care of Dmitry.. Seeing he always seems to be in bad situations."
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
"So I hear yelling and I come in to see...this..." Xander said as he walked in the room. "What's going on-" his eyes widened when he saw Vlad on the floor. "Vlad!" he yelled running to his friend. "How the hell did this happen?"
"Ask lovely Lenzetta over there." Dmi pointed to Lenzy. "Thank you for being the second person to care." He smiled.
Alec pushed Xander" Go near and die"
"Someone's a little snippy. I think I'll watch this decay.." Mena back away, smirking darkly.
Lenzetta had deflected Dmitry's earlier spell. "See," she said sternly, "you're not dead! want a cookie?"
"Alec! What's wrong!? And Mena! You aren't helping things!" Dmitry growled, shooting Lenzetta a dirty look.
Kate frowned.

"What, you think I can't be nice?".
" You shut up " he snarled at dmi" got near him Kriechen and die"
"I'm not afraid to die," Xander said sternly to Alec, as he began to walk past him.
"No I know you can be nice Kate.. I just shot a random spell at you for no reason.." Dmitry glared at Alec. "Do you want me dead or something?!"
meh
He tackled Xander" You will now " he snarled
Lenzetta gave Dmi a cocky look. "Just look on the bright side, If I used the killing curse, you wouldn't be able to have the wonderful presence of your boyfriend!" she said turning her head towards Xander. "Well, I guess thats not too pleasant but you get my drift."
Dmitry frowned. "Well then! Aren't we all just in a fighty mood today?" He smirked and while jumping to his feet, sent a spell flying towards Lenzy. "This isn't over!"
Xander laughed as he was being tackled to the floor. "What are you going to do hm? Sick your girlfriend on me?" he said mockingly.
He got Xander and deflected Dmi spell " you going to get it vampy" he turned to Xander and growl "how dare you " he yelled