Death Eater Roleplay Death Eater Morale Booster

PaulInDaHood posted on Mar 13, 2011 at 12:59AM
Paul walked down the hall. Turning a corner, he almost ran into Nessie, who looked upset.
"What's wrong?", he asked, touching her arm. She looked up at him and a tear spilled down her cheek.

OOC: Ok, so in this scenario, Nessie is upset, and Paul decides to cheer her up by suggesting they go on a raid. Open to all to join the raid!
Just make sure if you join it makes sense, :P

Death Eater Roleplay 198 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 198

hơn một năm qua NessieCarrow said…
"Oh Paul it nothing really" she tried to smile put it look way to pain she opened her mouth but a low sob came out she put her hand over he mouth and sobbed
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul put an aarm around her shoulders, concerned.
"Nessie, what's wrong?!", he asked, really worried now.
tongue
She looked up at him with her tear stained face and smiled " It just someone in my family died back in Italy and I was close to him so it hurt and I was a bit shocked" she looked at her feet
Paul hugged her tightly.
"Nessie, I'm so sorry", he murmured, stroking her hair comfortingly.
He racked his brains for something he could do to cheer up his friend.
She pulled away " Thanks Paul ....I am bit lonely because Dmitry and Alec are on the mision for the Dark Lord ....also been pretty bored and depressed" she said
"Would you want to go on a raid or something? Maybe have some fun and take your mind off things?", he suggested with a small smile.

"And hey! Are you saying I don't count? I'm around, how could you be lonely?!", he asked with exaggerated indignation.
" No no no ....I didn't mean that it just Dmitry is my boyfriend and Alec my brother ....I am sorry"

She felt guilty and looked up" I would to go on a raid ...killing muggle always make me feel better" she smirk evily
Paul frowned.
"One of your family members just died, and you want to go kill MORE people? That doesn't make sense..... And make others go through what you're going to?". He scratched his head.
"And since when is Dmitry your boyfriend? I thought he was going out with Kate...."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Nessie " Dear Paul it is because I am barking that why ..and filthly muggle don't need to live "

She looked confused " Me and Dmitry have been dating for a while he was never dating Kate" She stated
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate turned the corner just in time to hear Nessie saying muggles didn't deserve to live.
She'd heard her friend crying and had originally come to comfort her, but upon hearing her words, she slipped out.

"It's not THEIR fault they're muggles!", she yelled, surprising Nessie and Paul, both of whom jumped in shock.
"If they deserve to die, then so did your family member!", she yelled, knowing that that mark was out of line, but too upset to stop herself. She felt bad as soon as it came out of her mouth, but continued to glare.
Paul looked even mroe confused.
"So you stole Kate's boyfriend? Or maybe she stole yours?"
There was fire in her eyes " HOW DARE YOU " she yelled " THEY DO DESERVE TO DIE AND NO MY FAMILY MEMBER DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE" she took out wand and blasted Kate into the wall and turned to Paul" NO !!! I DID NOT STEAL ANYONES BOYFRIEND HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND TO BEING WITH" she yelled
hơn một năm qua Sara-Carrey said…
Sara heard the blast and opened the door of her bedroom, she slipped out and ran down the hall to see Kate and Nessie glaring at each other, and Paul looking very concerned.

"What's going on here? You know the Dark Lord doesn't want us fighting amongst ourselves!"

She started angrily, before seeing Nessie's tearstained face,

"Oh cousin, what's wrong?" she asked, though she already had an idea of her friend's distress. Sara wasn't nearly as close to their family in Italy, but even so, they were family.
OOC: Isn't the whole "insane red eyes" Kate's thing...?
Nessie looked up and saw her cousin Sara she wiped they tear away " Kate getting mad a me because I wanna kill MUGGLES " she spat at the words " And Paul saying I took KATE BOYFRIEND WHEN DMITRY IS MY BOYFRIEND" she yelled and fell to the floor sobbing
OOC: I meant fire in eyes
OOC: Oh, okay, just making sure :)

Sara knelt and wrapped her arms around her young cousin, stroking her hair gently.

"I know, I know, but it's not their fault they were born differently. It's just luck that we ourselves aren't muggles, after all. No one asks to be a muggle. As for Dmitry, well, it isn't my place to say, but if he was dating both of you, I think this is something you two should take up with him. Don't fight with each other!"

Sara drew her wand (11" willow with unicorn hair) and conjured up a small table and a tea set,

"Here, have some tea,"
hơn một năm qua Merribelle said…
Merri followed Sara out of their shared room and stood awkwardly in front of the others,

"Is it safe to be here?"

OOC: Now that River's gone, is it alright if we come back? As long as she stays away, of course. If she comes back, we can leave.
hơn một năm qua Ninja-Kitten said…
Ariesa stormed inside the old building, her eyes flashing,

"Some muggle is going to DIE!"

She seethed before seeing the group of people clustered around Nessie and Sara.

OOC: I second what Trix said. I'd be happy to RP with you guys as long as River's gone.
Kate slowly picked herself up from the wreckage with a glare, and quietly turned towards Nessie, glad to have the advantage of surprise.

She aimed her wand at the ceiling above Nessie, and blasted it to pieces with a curse. There was a loud crash and bang, and debris began falling everywhere. Kate smirked and in the midst of all the chaos blasted Nessie with a sticking curse.

OOC: It'll make her get blasted to the ceiling and stick there.
hơn một năm qua Merri-Lestrange said…
Merri gasped and wove a quick shield around herself,

"Kate! Be careful!"
Kate rolled her eyes.
"I thought you knew me better than THAT, Merri", she smirked, waving her wand and causing more debris to shoot down crazily.
hơn một năm qua Ariesa-Bengali said…
Ari laughed and drew her wand, bringing down the chandelier on Merri's protected head.
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander was walking down the hall and heard a loud crash. "What the hell was that?!" he saidto himself. he turned the corner to find the cause of the commotion. Smirking to himself, Xander leaned up against the wall. "Causing havoc and not even thinking of calling me? Tisk tisk tisk.."
Nessie was stuck agaisht the wall yelling" KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kate smirked.
"That should teach you a lesson, eh?", she laughed nastily, then turned to Xander.
"Shut up, newbie. You have no right to talk like that, you aren't one of us yet. Not even CLOSE, wannabe!", she sneered, walking away down the hall past him.
THUD! As she passed him, she punched him in the face. "Teach you to be so arrogant", she said cheerily, making a VERY rude hand gesture at him as she stalked off.
"Oh, and good luck getting off the ceiling, Nessie. Permanent sticking charms are impossible to remove, heh heh..."
Ari snickered and raised her wand to do more damage...
But Merri grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Let's help Nessie down first"

She said, an icy look on her face.
Sara sighed and waved her wand, causing Nessie, and a segment of ceiling that was attached to her, to come falling to the ground. She propped up her cousin and sat down, preparing to chip away as much of the ceiling as she could.
Merri frowned at the jagged hole in the ceiling and, with a swish of her wand, repaired the entire area. She smiled to herself,

"Much tidier!"
Nessie sat up and smiled at Sara as she chipped away the ceiling from her back " Thank you Sara" then she began to growl " Oh I am going to get Kate she not going to see it coming" she laughed insanely
Xander put his hand over his nose which he discovered was bleeding. "You're a wonder, you know that Kate? And I am NOT a wannabe! I joined the Death Eaters because of what I believe in!" He glared at Kate. "But,it's not worth it to argue with you...I'm not gonna win," he continued throwing his hands in the air in surrender.
Kate smirked.
"The one and only", she sneered.

"And at least you're smart enough not argue with me", she laughed.
Nessie got up and walked over the kate and smiled sweet and took out her daggers so fast stabbing kate in the shoulder smiling
Kate shrieked and jerked forward, away from Nessie. She gasped in pain. She's thought she and Nessie were friends. Or at least frenemies. No matter what she'd done, she knew she hadn't deserved being...STABBED!

Not bothering to yank the dagger out of her shoulder, she managed to stop screaming. She composed herself and smirked nastily, a trickle of blood ran out the corner of her mouth, and was gushing out of her wound and down her back.

"Guess that takes "being stabbed in the back" to a whole new level", Kate said, her voice weaker than usual, but still full of sarcasm, nastiness, and snark, but with just a hint of pain.

She straightened up, wincing, her face contorting into a grimace.

"Oh, and thanks for the free knife, Nessie", she sneered with a smirk.

She grinned and turned to Dmitry.

"Hey, you're a vampire, right?", she said, as more blood trickled out of her mouth.
She went over and kissed him, blood pouring down her lips, knife still sticking out of her back.
Ari gasped in shock, her eyes burning with amusement at the free entertainment. She sidled over to Paul and leaned against the wall beside him,

"Please don't stop her, this is the best fight we've had all week!"
Merri's eyes widened and her mouth dropped. She looked around frantically at Nessie and Sara. She was about to pull Kate off of Dmitry, when she noticed the blood and dust on the floor.

With her eye twitching, Merri conjured up a broom and started sweeping up the mess, muttering to herself and the drama continued.
Sara sighed and waved her wand, cleaning up the mess for Merribelle.

Then she turned to Nessie and wrapped her arms around her friend,

"Don't do it, she's not worth it, if he really loves you he'll do it himself, and if he doesn't, he's not worth it,"

She whispered gently into Nessie's ear.
As Kate kissed Dmitry her heart-broke in half she heard Sara words in her ear as she look at Kate kissing Dmitry, tears begain to roll down her cheek and her knee buckled making her fall to the ground sobbing, her hearts has been broken again.
Xander smirked at first seeing the sight of Kate and Vlad kissing. "He's not only a vampire, he's a dog," he muttered to himself. Chuckling softly, he shook his head. He caught a glimpse of Nessie crying on the ground. He knelt down next to her, hugging her gently. "It's okay, Ness," he reapeated softly over and over.
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry started spazzing out, trying to get Kate off him. He was pretty darn scared...okay VERY scared. He grabbed Kate's neck and pushed her off. "Don't do that.." He growled backing up, wiping blood from his mouth. Dmi kept trying to ignore the taste and how long he's gone without the red liquid, noticibly shaking at the same time.
Paul frowned at Ariesa.
"But Kate is hurt....". He then smirked. "You're right. Aside from the injuries, this should be entertaining....."

He looked at Nessie.

"I didn't think you liked him too...he's dating Kate, right...what's going on...."
Kate's lips broke into a smile, and began to bleed even harder, and she laughed, which quickly turned into coughing. She covered her mouth with her hand, and when she took it away, it was covered in blood.

She smiled despite her injuries.

"I know you're thirsty", she hissed, kissing him again, waving her bloody hands under his nose so he could smell the blood.
Dmitry pushed her away again. "What is going on here?!" He yelled. "Stop doing that Kate! Please!" Utter confusion was etched across Dmi's face. "What are you all talking about?!"
"Ok I'm sorry but that's just nasty!" Xander said looking up at Kate. "And hun, you may wanna do something 'bout that blade sticking out of your shoulder." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Kate slapped Xander across the face, her bloody hand leaving a huge splatter of blood on his face.
"I thought the blade just MADE my outfit today", she sneered sarcastically, making no move to remove the knife.
"And YOU'RE nasty!", she yelled.

She turned back to Dmitry. "Okay, if you're really not thirsty, I suppose I could just go give all this delicious, fresh blood to someone else............."
Dmitry growled at her. "I..Don't... Care.." He stared at her darkly. "If you won't take care of your flesh wounds, I will." He flicked out his wand and slowly approached Kate.
"Ok....Ouch? Dear lord," Xander said, touching is blood stained cheek with gentle finges. He smirked as he felt the blood and got an idea. He whiped the blood off of his cheek with his hand. Some of the blood now stained his hand so he cockliy licked it off. "You're right, I am nasty...darn!" He said sarcastically.
hơn một năm qua AlecCarrow said…
Alec walk in on the Kate bleeding arm his hurt sister and the rest of the lot " What the hell" he muttered he walked by kate and ripeed out the dagger wiping it on his pants and sticking it into his pocket and he waved his wand and Kate arm bleeded more his eyes widened" Whoops"
Dmitry groaned, closing his eyes. "Aleeccc! This isn't helping any!" The blood was getting to him.