Death Eater Roleplay Death Eater [Wannabe] Interviews: Xander Kriechen

KateKicksAss posted on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:57AM
So this scenario is Kate and Paul interviewing Xander to join the Death Eaters. Semi-private, but if there's a good moment, feel free to join in!

Anyways....
Kate and Paul are in a wood paneled, medieval-style room with a desk and chairs, waiting for Xander Kriechen, the newest potential Death Eater to arrive.

Death Eater Roleplay 50 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate tapped her fingers on the wooden desk. Her long nails made scraping sounds on the wood.

"He's not here yet? Points off for tardiness", she said, looking over at Paul.
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul smiled. "You're too harsh, Kate".
Kate rolled her eyes but said nothing, resuming her tapping.

"So, are we doing the whole, "Good Death Eater, Bad Death Eater" thing again?"
"You'll be the "Bad Death Eater", I take it.". Paul sighed. "Don't you ever get sick of being nasty?"
"Nope, never!", said Kate cheerfully, taking her hand off the desk and skipping forward.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Xander: Xander burst through the door. His breathing was heavy and he had a nervous look on his face. "I'm sorry I'm late," he said walking towards Kate and Paul, "I had to take care of some things and I got lost in the time so Iran here..."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Kate stopped skipping immediately.
She shot Xander a cool glare, taking in his heavy breathing and general disheveled-ness. She did NOT look impressed.
Xander became nervous at Kate's look. Calmly brushing himself off he finally spoke. "I'm Xander...I'm here for the Death Eater interview..."
Kate rolled her eyes.
"Duh. Otherwise, you'd be dead from the curse on the gates. Or not here at all. And we KNOW your name, WANNABE", she said, practically spitting out the word "Wannabe" with a, "Who-the-hell-is-this-idiot" look on her face, which was then replaced by a nasty smirk. She sighed and stuck a hand out.
"I'm Kate".

She managed not to grin as Xander looked around nervously. There wasn't really any curse on the gates, of course. At least, not a DEADLY one.....
Paul smiled to himself, picking up a clipboard and quill off the desk. He shook his head.
"Kate Kate Kate", he thought.
Xander tried to control his temper for he didnt want to look bad. However, the tips of his hair still turned red at Kate's words. He just nodded as she stuck out her hand and introduced herself to him.
Kate raised an eyebrow coolly, and drew back her hand. She reached over to the desk and picked up a quill and a clipboard. She shook the quill, and scribbled something down on the paper. The scratching noises cut through the silence threateningly.
Paul stood up and smiled at Xander.
"I'm Paul. It's ncie to meet you, Xander-Kriechen, isn't it?"
Xander turned to Paul and gave a half smile. "Yes that's right." he replied to Paul's question. "It's nice to meet you both," he said to Paul and Kate.
Kate's lip curled nastily, and she said nothing.

Xander: Xander gave Kate a somewhat shy look. "Soo...Shall we get this interview started?"
"Yes, lets", said Kate coldly, with a nasty glare.
Paul rolled his eyes. Kate certainly wasn't one to get over things quickly, he though

He turned to Xander. "Sit down, Kriechen", he said with a small smile, gesturing to a chair near the desk.
Xander: Xander slowly took a seat. He was a bit uncomfortable, for he had never had an interview before. He hoped this would go well.
Kate smirked at Xanders nervousness.
She advanced on his slowly, smirking evilly.
"So, first question...."
Xander: Xander was beginning to grow impatient. "Yes, what's the first question?" he questioned with a bored look on his face.
Kate's eyes widened.

"Don't you DARE act BORED with us", she hissed, moving forward quickly and grabbing Xander by the collar. She yanked him forward.
"Look sharp! Or else....". She smirked wickedly and let go, stepping back.
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry ran in randomly and screamed at the top of his lungs, pointing at Xander, "YOOOO!!!! I'LL TELL YA WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!"
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander's head bowed as he buckled over in laughter.

"SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!"
He turned to Dmitry, still laughing his butt off.

"I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA! I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIG-A-ZIG-AAAHH!!" Dmitry smiled widely, swaying a little. "If you WANNABE my lover! You gotta get with my friends!!!"
Kate got a nasty look at her face and pointed her wand at Dmitry.

With a loud CRASH, he was thrown backwards against the wall. Kate hurried over to him and snatched his wand out of his hand.

She grabbed him by the collar and dragged him over to the door, throwing him through it.

"PAUL!", she shrieked. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CHARM THE DOORS SHUT!".
She cursed and did it herself, then turned to Xander, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you WANTED to be one of us?", she hissed. She grabbed him by the hair and began dragging him towards the window.
Dmitry ran back in, grabbed Kate and bit her hard on the neck and took his wand back. He pushed her harshy away before apparating out without warning. Alone.
Kate shrieked and chased him out the door.

"ACCIO DMITRY'S WAND!", she yelled, running after him down the halls.
Dmitry had already apparated out.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Xander yelped. "Not the hair! Gosh! And I DO want to be one of you guys! Do you think this is how I spend my free time, showing up to random meetings like this? I promise...I'll pay attention...I'm sorry...."
Kate shrieked loudly and apparated after Dmitry, but not before shooting a nasty glare at Xander and Paul.

She tackled Dmitry, and they hit the floor with a thud.

From the downstairs room, crashes, shouts, and thuds could be heard from above.
"I'm kinda scared to know what's going on down there..." Xander muttered.
Dmitry yelped before jumping up and weaving into separate rooms, "Awww Kate! I know I'm good looking but please!!" he laughed insanely.
Kate growled like an angry tiger and chased him into the next room. She made a mad grab for him, snagging his sleeve, and yanking hard.
The sleeve ripped some, causing Dmitry to stop dead in the spot. "You... did... not..." he looked at his shoulder where the sleeve ripped and flipped his wand out, quickly sending Kate into a wall, then apparated out with a cackle.
Kate shrieked, then apparated after him. This time, she didn't let go so easy.

"IMMOBULUS!", she yelled, trying to freeze him.
Dmitry deflected the spell. "Seriously Kate? Calm down!"
Kate rolled her eyes, and leaped at Dmitry, tackling him to the ground.
"Get. Off! Of! Me! NOW!" Dmitry yelled, pushing Kate away. "For the love of-why the heck are you attacking me when you could just go back in the little room and lock me out?!"
hơn một năm qua Brutus-McMillan said…
Brutus was sitting down in a nearby room, moving a spoon of soup towards his mouth when he heard noises and angry screaming. He turned his head towards the door, his spoon held in mid-air.
"DON'T" *thud* "YOU" *thud* "DARE" *thud* "EVER" *thud* "INTERFERE" *thud* "WITH WANNABE INTERVIEWS *thud* "EVER" *thud* "AGAIN!", shrieked Kate, banging Dmitry against the floor between words.

"Love you", she said sweetly, kissing him then disapparating.

She walked back into the room and looked at Paul and Xander.

"Allright, where were we?", she asked, locking the door behind her.
Brutus got up and walked out of the room only to find Dmitry on the floor.
"You alright, man? And was that Kate's voice I heard?"
Dmitry looked mortified, "She-.... I-.... What just happened?!" he blabbed out in complete shock and confusion. "She.... She.... Aah..... No.... I feel... Invaded.." he twitched some, backing and curling into the nearest corner.
"Invaded?!" Brutus looked bewildered. "WHAT THE F-?!" The last word was blocked out by the noise of him kicking the door in utter shock and confusion.
Dmitry flinched a little, "Well I don't like people getting that close to me.... And she... She... Kissed me....." he Rocked back and forth, wide eyed in fright.
surprise
Brutus gasped.
"She did not..."
"She did....." Dmitry nodded.
"I can't believe I did that", Kate muttered to herself. "It was only on the cheek...but still....", she whispered, then sighed dreamily.
hơn một năm qua _PaulInDaHood_ said…
"Did what?", Paul frowned as Kate came back in.

"Really Kate...I hope Dmitry's okay....ever heard of anger management?", Paul said, shaking his head and mouthing "Sorry", to Xander.
"Nothing!", snapped Kate.

"And shut UP, Paul!", she yelled, then turned back to Xander.

"Okay, potential newbie....where were we?"