Death Eater Roleplay Welcoming the Newbie *evil smirk*

KateKicksAss posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 06:20AM
Kate: Hi Xander! Welcome to the Death Eaters, *smirk*. Did you know that all newbies have to be my slave for a month? Er..as a TEST, of course. You can get started by cleaning out my attic. You might want a gas mask or something, since no one's been there in years and I spilled some toxic potions last time I was there. And I THINK the poisonous spiders are still hibernating, and you should tread carefully, since I think I booby trapped it a while back. Have fun! *Hands you a broom and mop*

Death Eater Roleplay 211 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 211

hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander's eyes became quite wide. "Toxins, you say?" he questioned before growling, "Why do I have to do this bloody work anyway?!" his hair began to grow red at the tips showing slight anger.
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate smirked. "Because I said so", she grinned. "Now, shall I show you the rest of the cleaning supplies?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
Xander stared cockily at Kate. "Yea I might get along good with that..." he growled fiercely trying to avoid explicit words from escaping his lips. "And I thought that blasted prison was bad..."
Kate shrugged. "It's only a month, and it's only my attic....well, actually, never mind that, well either ways, it's only a month. All the newbies had to do it", she lied smoothly.
Xander sighed deeply. "Fine," he muttered, "so where's this other cleaning supplies?" he questioned glaring at her.
"In the basement. I'll show you where. Follow me", Kate turned and began walking off down the hall.
Kate smirked as she turned away from Xander. "Can't believe he actually fell for it", she thought quietly to herself, making sure to shield her thoughts with occlumency.
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry was leaning against a wall when he saw Kate and the new kid walk by. "Hey! Xander, right?" He smiled at Xander welcomingly.
Kate's eyes widened. Dmitry might give the whole thing away.
She grabbed Dmitry by the collar and pulled him into a smaller hallway off the main one, muttering a quick silencing spell.
"What the-" Dmi was cut off. 'What the **** do you want now? I only wanted to say hi to the new kid!' He thought, hoping Kate would read his mind or something, frowning dissapointedly.
"I know!", Kate hissed.

"Anyways, um...well, I kind of convinced the newbie that he had to be my....er....slave for a month", she said, smirking slightly.
'How mean!' Dmitry glared at Kate. 'Give him a break!'
Kate's mouth dropped open.

"Snap out of it Dmitry!", she criend, shaking him by the shoulders.

"First off, we're DEATH EATERS! You want nice, go join that idiot Dumbledore's order of the large smelly bird or whatever it's called! Second, we all had to suffer when we first joined up! And I AM being nice! I'm only making him clean my ATTIC, not my crawlspace, which is even worse!"
'I only had the mark placed on my arm. I never had to do crap when I joined you idiots!' Dmitry started getting slightly angry. 'And snap out of WHAT? Just let your "lord" take care of it. Let me go now..' Was it really a crime to try and make a friend?
Xander gave a glance to the others who were also present but didnt say a word. Glaring at Kate he yelled "Kate, are you going to chatter or show me where this dang supplies is?!" More of his hair began to turn red at his words of anger.
OOC: Can we please ignore the Kiana post? I usually don't RP or associate with people who hate me or at least say they do. Besides, that post doesn't fit in with the rest of the RP.
Xander angrily walked over to Kate and grabbed her harshly by the wrist. "Are you gonna show me where the supplies is, or do I have to look myself woman!" His glare was cold, a coldness that could freeze the sun in fact. His eyes became dark like soot and his hair turned to the shade of blood.
Dmitry smiled at Xander. For a noob.. He was already a perfect fit for Death Eaters. 'Go on Kate. Get! And let me speak darn you!'
Kate yanked her hands out of Xanders grasp.

"Do that again and you'll lose your hands", she snarled, slapping him across the face, HARD.

"I was talking to Dmitry.", she snapped, shooting him a look and then stepping forward to walk further down the hallway. "Come on, they're over here."
Xander shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Well finally!" he growled as he followed Kate down the hall. His mind was filled with nothing but anger and humiliation because of the task he had to do. "This is pointless," he muttered to himself but loud enough so that Kate could hear.
"No it's NOT!", she yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him furiously.
She then appeared next to Dmitry.

"I have nothing against making friends! I want to make friends with him too. And I meant snap out of the whole niceness thing!", she exclaimed. "And what Lord? That didn't make any sense.."
"I meant Lord Voldemort.." Dmitry rolled his eyes, "Go back to torturing the not-so-noobish noob over there." He laughed lightly.
Xander forcefully broke free of kate's grasp. Taking both of her wrists he shoved her up against the wall, but not enough to hurt her of course. He glared at her for a brief moment before he finally spoke. "...Stop that...," he growled with a deadly expression on his face.
Kate slapped him across the face again.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERT!", she yelled loudly, shrieking and flailing her arms madly.
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul walked around the corner just in time to see Xander pin Kate againist the wall and Kate scream that he was a pervert and to let her go.

"Look, I know some of the Death Eaters are pretty, but we really don't condome that sort of thing around here", he said awkwardly, hurrying forward and trying to yank Xander off Kate.
Dmitry smiled. 'This is gonna be good!' He leaned up against the opposing wall to watch. "Oh Paul! You're ruining the fight!" He whined seeing Paul.
"What fight? you mean you just want to stand back and let some creepy newbie molest Kate?!"
Xander let go of Kate. From glaring at her, his cold eye's went to Paul's then back to her's. "I'll find the supplies myself," he said harshly and turned to walk further down the hall.
"He's NOT molesting Kate!" Dmitry growled. "She's more or less molesting him! Its called defense!"
"She said he was being a pervert!", yelled Paul, yanking Xander backwards by the hair.
Dmitry growled loudly and stormed out of the room, quite pissed off.. "Yeah go on now! Go on Kate's side WITHOUT hearing his side! Dumb death eaters..." He muttered the last part.
Xander quickly turned around. Grabbing a knife from his pocket and pointing it at Paul he screamed in fury, "Do NOT touch me!" Yea...Xander was going through one of his times of anger...which couldn't easily be fixed.
Kate rolled her eyes. Men.

"I can take care of myself!", she yelled, surprising them all. She snatched the knife out of Xanders hands and slapped Paul across the face.
"OWW", yelled Paul, rubbing his cheek where she'd hit it.

"Crap, Xander, i'm so sorry!", he exclaimed, turning to the newbie. What a great start.....
"You," Xander started pointing at Kate, "Give me back that knife. I won't use it alright? Just give it back." Xander's voice was in a low tone but it didnt seem as furious as before. His hair was still red, and his eyes still black as coal. He reached his hand out to take the knife back from Kate...
Kate yanked it away and looked at it more closely.

"Oooh, this is actually quite a nice knife.....I'll give it back later....MAYBE....I don't appreciate people threatening my friends, you know...."
Xander felt like shoving Kate against the wall more harshly this time to get his knife back, but decided against it. He had to at least try to control his anger. "Fine, don't give it to me now. I want it back later though...even if I have to pry it out of your hands," he said putting his hands in his coat pockets. He sighed and turned to Paul with a bit of an annoyed expression on his face. "Look, I'm sorry. I got carried away. Won't happen again."
OOC: Like I said, I don't RP with people who've said they hate me. And it doesn't fit in with the RP.
Xander stared at the ground with his back against the wall. "Can we please go now Kate? I wanna get this work over with," he saidglancing up at her.
Kate opened up a nearby broom closet. It had clearly been abandoned for a while, it was covered in dust and cobwebs, and the door creaked loudly.
"In here", she said, gesturing for Xander to step forward. It was black, and it didn't look like there was anything in it, let alone cleaning supplies.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Xander: Xander walked gingerly towards the broom closet. "Really? In here?" he said peeking into the dark closet. "It doesn't this has been used in ages!" He looked at Kate with a slightly confused look on his face.
Kate laughed wickedly, and pushed Xander into the closet, satching his wand out of his pocket as she stumbled forward. As Xander toppled forward, Kate slammed the door and locked it with a nasty smirk.
"Your such a bad word I will not say.. You know that right, Kate?" Dmitry popped up on the opposite end of the hallway.
Kate spun around.
"Huh? What? I didn't do it!", she yelled, trying not to sound nervous.
Xander: Xander grabbed hold of the door knob but it wouldn't budge. He started kicking at the door with fury. "You *****! Let me the **** out of here! I swear to God if I don't get out of her in ten seconds Kate, you'll be sorry you were born and I mean it!" From his agression, it was surpring that Xander didnt know the door off its hinges.
Dmitry sighed and walked over to the closet door. "Calma." He opened the door and stepped out of the way, to be sure Xander will attack Kate instead of him.
Kate gasped, and slammed the door shut again before Xander could get out. She locked it with a spell, then turned to Dmitry.

"There's nothing in there! NOTHING AT ALL!", she said with a fierce glare.
Xander:"Alright Kate, this isn't funny anymore. Open the damn door woman!" Xander yelled yet again tugging fiercly on the doorknob.
"Look Kate. I'm not deaf, I'm not blind and I'm NOT stupid!" Dmitry was getting annoyed. "Sorry Xander but she's being stubborn.. again! Ciao!" Dmitry apparated out again.