Death Eater Roleplay Time to be Insane

AlecCarrow posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 02:23AM
OOC: This Rp is for the most insane people in DERP so if your insane come and join(Nessie, Zetta,Xander,Dmitry,Kate)

IC: Alec sitting on the ground playing with his wand giggling to him self

Death Eater Roleplay 125 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 125

hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry yawned, perched up above a doorway waiting for someone to walk though to scare them. "Such a good joke.." He muttered laughing quietly to himself.
hơn một năm qua AlecCarrow said…
Alec snuk behind Dmitry "BOO!!!"
Dmitry did a yelp scream thing and fell downwards. "You bugger!" He yelled just grabbing a small knub in the wall.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta was laying on the floor with her back against the wall. "looks like the scaring plan failed Dmi," she said smiling to herself as she heard Alec scream "Boo" at Dmitry.
Alec fell over laughing " you should have seen your face Dmitry" he choked
last edited hơn một năm qua
Dmitry frowned. "Not funny!" He dropped himself to the floor.
"So...what are you guys doing?" Lenzetta asked Alec and Dmi while staring at the floor. "Ive been sitting here for what feels like an hour...I'm going mad I tell you..."
"I'm making Air Angels..." Dmi said throwing himself on the floor, making invisible snow angels with a frown on his face.
Alec giggled " You are already mad Lenzy ...now that I think about it so am I so is Dmi...but in a good way" he smiled and got up "Come on let's go do somthing"
Lenzetta laughed at Dmi. "Air angels, love?" she asked jokingly. She then smirked at Alec. "What shall we do love? I'm up for anything!"
"Da.. What shall we do? Dost thou have an idea?" Dmi stopped making air angels and sat up to look at Alec.
Alec laugh " Do this" he walk closer to Dmi " I am gonna call you Nikki now K" he started laugh hsytericly
Lenzetta went wide eyed. "Oh boy...that can't be good..."
Dmi's eye's widened and he jumped up. "DON'T call me that!" He yelled angerly.
Alec sung " Nikki Nikki Nikki, Nick, Niki" He laughed harder then ever
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate heard laughter coming from a room.

"Well well well.......this should be fun", she smirked, rubbing her hands together.

She raced down the halls and into the room, cackling and shrieking maniacally.

"Hello, everyone! Did you miss me?". Without waiting for and answer, she ran forward and randomly tackled Dmitry, knocking them both to the ground.
Alec laughed even harder and sung " Katie push dow Nikki, Kate push down Nikki" as he laughed
hơn một năm qua NessieCarrow said…
Nessie heard the laughing and came into the room and saw a funny site Kate was on the floor laughing and Dmitry was yelling "get off me get off me" Alec was bent over in laughter and Lenzetta was doing the same she walk over laughing as well

"No one told me there was going to be a party"
lenzetta cackled. "Looks like the hunter just became the hunted love!" she exclaimed in a mocking tone towards Dmitry. "and hello Kate! Nessie! come to join the fun have we?"
Alec look at Lenzetta and smiled " Lenzy come here I wanna tell you somthing very very .....VERY important" his eyes were wide like a little child who just saw a shop filled with sweets
Lenzetta smiled but looked a bit confused. "What is it?" she asked walking over to Alec.
Alec eyes went wider he pulled down his caller and show claw marks going down his neck to his shoulder he look at Lenzetta
Lenzetta's eyes widened in shock. "Oh dear god what 'appened to you love?!" she yelped placing her hands over her mouth.
Alec look frightened " I don't know I woke up and I was drenched in sweat and blood was dripping down my neck ....it's hurt Lenzy ....and you were the only one I could tell ....Help?"
Lenzetta sighed. "Alright, I'll see what I can do...uh," she looked around for a place for Alec to sit. "Here, sit down over here," she said pointing to a nearby chair. She took out a rag from here pocket and placed it on the wound. "sorry if that stings a bit,love" she said cringing her face hoping it wouldn't sting. She then whipped out her wand and gave it a small flick, hoping the spell would heal it. "I'm not to good with healing...hope this works though." She smiled.
Alec winced as she place the rag on the wound he close his eyes, when he opened he saw Lenzy wave her wand it felt like a million neddle were slow being press into the wound he screamed a blood curtling scream
Lenzetta gasped. "Oh I'm sorry love! I-I just-" she put her hand to her forehead ashamed on how she was making her friend feel pain. "I'm sorry-I-I'm not good with these spells! i'm never the right person to go to for anything..." she lowered her head in shame and sadness.
Alec took several gasps and said " No Lenzy you are " he smiled which turned into a wince of pain " you just need to really try" he said through his griited teeth
Lenzetta took in a slow breath of air. "I can do this," she thought to herself trying again. this time, she took a much calmer approach, slowly and carefully waving her wand over the wound. She hoped since she was being calm, that this time the spell would work...
Alec closed his eyes a sloothing cold feeling went across the wound he sighed in relief as it felt better he looked it was now a scar he smiled "you did it Lenzy"
Dmi was still yelling. Once out from under Kate, he slid across the floor and crouched down in a corner. "Nyet! No tackling today!" He emited a low hiss and slid further back into the wall.
Lenzetta grinned. "Feelin' better love?" she whispered lowering her wand.
Alec smiled " Much " went over to Dmitry "Si now tackling to day my friend..but what do you reckon we do"
"Not call me by my middle name and perhaps NOT hurt me!" Dmitry stood up. Dusting himself off he looked around. "No idea what to do next though.. Don't ask me."
Lenzetta smiled then turned to Dmitry. "Oh but Dmi you're always good with ideas!...I know i'll go insane if I dont have anything to do!"
Alec look around but then he remember the dream he had more like a nighmare he heard barking and howls he looked up " We go wolf hunting of course" he said look half mad and half frightened
"Wolf hunting?" Dmi stared at Alec and raised an eyebrow, "Why the wolves?"
Lenzetta looked confused. "Wolf hunting?"
Alec frowned" Why not wolves" he turned to Lenzy " Were going wolf hunting NOW!! Come on!" he took out his wand and went out the door
"Oooh I'm so against this but I cannot resist!" Dmi slid his wand out of the sleeve of his dark brown trench coat and jogged after Alec. "Sorry, mother!" He muttered quickly to the world.
Lenzetta glanced at dmi and shrugged. Then followed Alec towards the door.
Alec ran out into the woods and walk slow around saying " Come out wolfy no ones gonna hurt you LIKE YOU HURT ME !!!!!" he yelled it echoed in the forset
"Wolves hurt you? I've only been attacked by a werewolf.." Dmi scrambled up the side of the building and onto the roof. "Once they come, jump and cast. Or stab." He laughed.
"So wolfs did that to you?!" Lenzetta shrieked. She whipped out her wand. "Nothing harms my friends and gets away with it!"
Alec saw one and yelled " Avada Kadvra!!!!!!" It hit the wolf it went limp but Alec yelled and grabbed his neck and fell to his knees
Dmi aparated off the roof and over to Alec, "You okay dude?"
Lenzetta rushed to aAlec after killing a wolf. "What happened?!" there was fear in her eyes as she knelt beside him,worried as hell.
Alec look up at Lenzy he manged to choke out " Wolf..........neck"
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate saw Alec kill the wolf and went ballistic.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL SOMETHING!", she screamed, running over and grabbing him by the collar forcefully.

OOC: For those who don't know, Kate's the only Death Eater who opposes killing..O_O
Alec screamed the pain hurt like being under Cruio he manged to choke out " Lenzy ...........help............Kate ......off..... hurts"