Death Eater Roleplay Death Eater Shopping Trip

JumeauxBelle posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 01:55AM
Jumeaux has somehow gotten some of the other Death Eaters to go shopping with her.
What's going to happen when the Death Eaters go shopping? Join the scenario to find out!

NOTE: Guys should come too....Jumeaux would totally drag them shopping too :P
Background: Jumeaux, my character is kind of a Diva. Loves shopping, clothes, guys, etc. Reads magazines, likes fashion, that sort of thing. *gag* I know. Basically the sort of person i'd hate in RL, XD

I'm NOT a diva in RL, haha

So anyways, HAVE FUN!
last edited on Jan 15, 2011 at 02:11AM

Death Eater Roleplay 165 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 165

hơn một năm qua JumeauxBelle said…
Jumeaux skipped forward, swinging her purse.

"Cmon guys!", she called over her shoulder cheerily.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta walked slowly, very slowly. With her hood over her head she cursed under her breath as she walked along. "How on Earth did I get dragged into this?" she thought to herself.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate groaned and pulled her hood over her head, and swung on her long black cape.

"DAMN POKER GAME!", she growled as she reluctantly followed Jumeaux out the door.
hơn một năm qua Mel4ever said…
Kiana sighed.
Jumeaux glared.

"It's supposed to be FUN guys! OMG WHAT is with that funeral garb! GO CHANGE!", she shrieked.
"You can't go out in public like THAT! The muggles will get suspicious!"
"And what are you talking about Kate? BEST POKER GAME EVER!"
Kate gagged.

"I LIKE my "Funeral Garb"", she snapped, making air quotes areound the words, "Funeral Garb" as she glared at Jumeaux.
"WORST POKER GAME EVER!", Kiana glared at Jumeaux. "And my clothes are not FUNERAL GARB!"
"Thats the last time I'm gettin drunk and playing Poker with you guys!" Lenzetta groaned in annoyance. "And I aint changing my clothes I'm sorry! Someone would have to force me to change out of this dress." she whiped out her wand. "And dont try it!" she yelled pointing her wand at everyone.
Jumeaux sighed and pulled out her wand.

"Come on! That was part of the game! Just take off the cloaks then, at LEAST!"
mischievous
Lenzetta sighed. "Alright, alright." She said. Then a smirk came across her face at the thought of maybe if she had her hood off, then a nice pureblood Slytherin boy would probably notice her.
Jumeaux smiled. "See, you guys really are pretty when you take them off!"
Lenzetta laughed and playfully flipped back her long curly black hair. "Why thank you!" she chuckled.

"Now COME ON!", she yelled.
Kate rolled her eyes.

At least the poker game hadn't been a TOTAL bust, the thought, sliding her cloak off and yanking off her hood. She smirked as she remembered crucioing Greyback, Wormtail, and almost everyone else that night. Then she remembered her last shopping trip..
She dropped onto her hands and knees.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!­!!&­quo­t;, she screamed, "NOT SHOPPING, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!".
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry stood at the door with his head cocked to the side. "What is all the gabbering about here?" He asked, quite confused.
:P
Lenzetta's lips curved up into a smile when she saw Dmitry. She ran over to him and clutched his sleeves tightly. "HELP ME!" she whispered so only he could hear. "Please...help me..." her eyes were wide; she looked posessed...this was normal though...
Kate got up and brushed herself off. She walked over to Dmitry and Lenzetta.
"It's no use guys. Dmitry lost in the Poker Game too, he has to come with us", sighed Kate.
"Oh well. At least we'll have each other. We can all suffer together." Kate rolled her eyes.
"Now now then..Suffering together is better than suffering alone." Dmitry smiled and patted Lenzetta on the head lightly. Silly poker games..always getting him into everything.
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
Kiana was really mad. She took off her cloak. "I wish SOMEBODY wasn't in the poker game", Kiana sighed. "But I think everybody was."
Lenzetta managed to smile slightly at Dmitry patting her head. "Well, a loss is a loss I suppose.." she laughed. "Well at least it's only for a day...who knows, this could be interesting..."
Dmi laughed heartily, "Yes I believe everyone was in the poker game, Kiana. Let's make the best of this."
"Not everyone LOST, I don't think", Kate pointed out, trying to resist the urge to attempt to strangle Jumeaux.
"And don't you fools REMEMBER?", Kate rolled her eyes. "We have to shop with Jumeaux twice.....she's haivng like three shopping trips...I only went today because I want to get this stupid shopping-", Kate shuddered"..over with"
Kiana shuddered.

"Why do you have to be such a DIVA?!?!"

Kiana was trying to reisist the urge from strangling Jumeaux like Kate was.

"At least we only have to go twice of the three".......Kiana mumbled.
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul stepped out the door. Holding up a piece of papaer folded into a flower, he held it up.
"I got this...said I had to meet here for some..EW SHOPPING", he tried not to shudder.
Kate looked at Paul. "At least your note didn't come with a reeking bouquet of flowers. YOu'll just have to suffer with us. Sucks, I know."

Then Kate turned to Kiana.

"Oh, haven't you heard? If we don't "behave ourselves"", she said, making air quotes around the words "behave ourselves", "then we have to go all three times. Lovely". She tossed her hair back and went to join Lenzetta and Dmitry.
"You guys got any ideas? Think anyone'll notice if we just stupefy her or something?", she asked quietly.
Kiana smirked.

"Who cares? Bring her into the bathroom or something and do it there. I heard malls have big fancy bathrooms", Kiana whispered.
Dmitry laughed. "Malls have small boring bathrooms. I've been to plenty of malls to know. I wouldn't stupefy her only because my wand hates me, but if you are brave enough, try it on your own. I will not harm fellow death eaters." He smiled lightly as he said this and slid off his cloak, he was keeping his dark brown trench coat on though.
Kate looked at Dmitry and raised an eyebrow.

"YOU'VE been to a mall before? Care to tell us about that?"
"Yes do tell Dmitry", Kiana said, amused. "Plus, I heard some muggles talking ealier about the bathrooms. They mentioned they were quite big."
"Well.... I usually hang in the darker stores if I'm there just to be there. Usually crowded with muggle teens. The last time i was at a mall I got thrown out for attacking someone. Otherwise I find it all entertaining." Dmi explained, "And I guess it depends on what mall when it comes to bathrooms." Dmitry always got his clothes from the most darkest, gothiest stores.
Lenzetta sighed and rolled her eyes. "Malls disgust me...I'd rather be at Borgin and Burkes than here!"
Kate cracked up.

"You got KICKED OUT?!", she exclaimed. "Since when do you LET people tell you what to do or kick you out of places? Hahaha or have you been wimping out?". Kate laughed some more.

She smirked. "Last time I was at a muggle mall, I burned it down and blasted it apart!"
"Oh I'm terribly sorry that I wasn't in the mood to kill police officers and make myself known!" Dmi said sarcastically, "Or would you rather the whole world know of us and perhaps hunt us like dogs?"
Kate glared and grabbed her wand.

"DON'T KILL ANYONE!", she screamed loudly, her face turning red and her eyes bugging out in anger.
hơn một năm qua NessieCarrow said…
Everyone turn and Nethangli was leaning agaisint the wall smirking
Kate glared nastily at Dmitry.
"I didn't KILL anyone! Calma!" Dmi exclaimed, using his mother language, Romanian, to tell Kate to calm down.
" Lets calm down Dmitry and Kate no harm no foul she said half laughing " she thought when people fought it was amusing and she was half mad
Kate took a few deep breaths, and her face returned to normal.

"Успокойся, Кейт. Это не стоит, это не стоит.", she muttered to herself in Russian, HER native language.
OOC:what's that mean?

Kiana smirked. She was standing next to Nessie. It was quite amusing to see Dmitry and Kate fight.
"Bun acum, Kate?" Dmitry smiled, "Good now?" He laughed lightly.
"voi due non si sa come scherzo" she said in Italian
OOC:what's that mean?

"Well this is a lovely day isn't it?", Kiana smirked.
OOC: you don't know how to joke

" Kate si Dmitry due sono molto divertenti
Kate rolled her eyes, having no clue what Nessie had said.
Dmitry bowed low. "Why grazie!" He sat on the ground and started playing around with his wand..
she smiled at Dmitry she was rather fond of him but she was to frightened to say anything Kate knew of course "vi ringrazio Dmitry sei molto bella"
Dmitry laughed heartily, "I'm learning Italian now. I work for an Italian and he is too stubborn to speak English." He stared at his wand blankly.