Death Eater Roleplay Fight, Death Eater Style!

KateKicksAss posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 01:24AM
Kate was mad. REALLY mad. She didn't even know why, but the next person she ran into would be sorry. VERY sorry!

Death Eater Roleplay 71 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate stormed down the hall glaring.
She passed Wormtail, who, upon seeing the look on her face, transformed and scurried away before she could crucio him.

Kate knew nothing good would come of her bad mood, but at the moment, she was looking for a fight. But to be honest, even through her anger, it would really depend on who. There were a fwe people she liked too much to fight, and some that she'd fight without a second thought.
She stormed down the hall and turned a corner.

OOC: Too bad Shrek's not around!
OOC: Too lazy to switch accounts.

SNAPE:

Snape walked down the hall of Malfoy Manor. he was looking for Kate. He wanted a quick word with her about guard duty that night.
He turned a corner and there she was, storming down the hall. He was about to stop and say hello when he noticed the look on her face.
Snape stepped aside. Even he knew better than to try and talk to Kate when she was angry.
hơn một năm qua Mel4ever said…
Kiana was walking towards Kate and she decided to try to cheer her up. Kiana kept walking and she didn't notice that she had walked a little too much, she bumped into Kate.
Kate's head snapped up.

"What. The. HELL", she said slowly and angrily, giving Kiana a death glare.
"I-I'm sorry Kate! I was just wondering what was wrong", Kiana stammered out. "Everything OK?"
Kate glared at her frenemy. She usually had a rather.....interesting relationship with Kiana. A Love/Hate sort of thing.
One second, they'd be chatting like friends, then the next second, hurling crucio's at each other.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"What the hell makes you think there's something wrong with me?!", Kate snapped, stepping towards Kiana, hands on hips.

"I'm fine, what the hell's wrong with YOU?"
hơn một năm qua NessieCarrow said…
Nessie was walking down the hall and she saw Kate and Kiana yelling at each other she went over and said " Guy what going on ?"
Snape stepped forward. Though he knew he might seriously regret it, he didn't want Kate and Kiana to get into a fight.

He placed a hand on Kiana's arm, trying to silently warn her not to say anything.
Kiana sighed. But she was still really mad at Kate.
Kate turned to Nessie.

"Nothing, we weren't even yelling. GO AWAY!", she yelled.
Kate turned an gave Snape a Death Glare as well, just for the heck of it.
"Kate, there's no need to yell at Nessie!", Kiana snapped.
Nessie had a temper to one the many things Kate and her had in common so she tried to keep calm and said " lets everyone calm down" turning to her uncle for help
"I'm NOT!" Kate growled, trying to shove past Nessie and Kiana in the hall.
Kiana followed Nessie's gaze. She was looking at Severus.
Snape sighed.

"Kate.....please, be reasonable", he said, knowing it would do no good.
Kate ignored him, and shoved Kiana out of the way and tried to continue down the hallway.
Snape put a hand on Kate's shoulder awkwardly. He really wished we was somewhere else, but he knew Kiana and Nessie would kill him if he tried to leave.
Kiana wouldn't let her. She blocked Kate.
Nessie went for her wand her temper was now at full charge
Kate yanked out of Snapes grasp and pulled out her wand. Then she turned to Kiana.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!", she yelled, pointing her wand at Kiana, and then, for good measure, Nessie.
OOC: Gotta go guys, sorry. Might be back later though. Time to go out and do something for new years here! 6:06 pm, haha
OOC:bye Kate!

IC:Kiana pulled out her own wand.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta walked down the hall to see what was going on. She too was dissapointed by all the yelling cause she hadnt slept in over a day and was tired. "What the bloody hell is going on here?!" she said glaring at
Kate, Kiana, and Nessie.
hơn một năm qua Shrek_ said…
Shrek walked in.

"Hey guys what's-WHOA I don't like whats going on here!". He farted nervously, emitting a cloud of smelly brown gas.
OOC: SHREK! REMEMBER THE RULES?? Private RP's! I know Dmitry personally told you you could join the party forum, but that doesn't give you the license to butt into this one as well!

Please, we all follow those rules on here, you have to as well!
hơn một năm qua ginnyweasleyfan said…
OOC:Lenzetta, Dmitry, Shrek, could you guys please delete your posts? We kind of want a private RP. Thank you. Really Shrek, delete it!
OOC:This RP forum is only for Kate, Paul, and I. If you have any complaints please message us instead of posting anything.
No it's okay if they make small appearances!
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
OOC:ok. but still, shrek this is private.
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul walked down the hall and turned a corner. He swallowed almost nervoudly as he came across a not-very-pleasant looking scene.

Kate was standing there, glaring at Kiana and Nessie. Severus was standing nervously behind Kate, and Lenzetta just looked annoyed.

He futiley hoped that Kate wasn't upset, because when she got mad...well, lets just say her temper could scare even Voldemort.
Kate saw over Nessie and Kiana's shoulder that Paul had walked in. She sighed. Another person to get mad at and potentially crucio. She didn't want to if she could help it though, she liked Paul.
(Note that my posts are all going to be ignoring the Shrek post. If any of you have a problem with this please let me know, instead of, for instance, publishing a bad article about it :P)
Kiana turned around and saw Paul walking toasted them.
While Kiana's back was turned, Kate took advantage of the opportunity to try and shove by her again.
But Kiana wasn't that stupid. She turned around so fast it caught Kate by suprize.
Kate glared at Kiana and shoved her into the wall, then tried to run again.
Kiana caught up to Kate. She grabbed Kate and threw her against the wall, head first. Kiana blicked and heard a loud CRASH!
Without looking up, Kate shot several blind crucio's at Kiana, while massaging her head with her free hand. She didn't even get up off the floor to do it.
Kiana was starting to walk towards Paul so she was really lucky not to get hit by Kate's curses. She felt on fly past her ear and turned around. There Kate was, holding out her wand. Kiana turned her direction towards Kate. "Levicorpis!"
Kate blocked Kiana's spell, just barely.

"You wanna fight, eh?", she yelled, angrily getting up.
She stomped towards Kiana, ignoring her headache from being pushed into the wall.

She smirked, then leaped into action, casting spell after spell at Kiana, along with various shield charms.
Light was flying everywhere, Kate could barely see Kiana and Paul anymore.
mischievous
Kiana kept shooting spells and blocking spells. She could barley see with all the flashing light.

"PROTEGO!", she shouted. She calmed down a little and was able to see again.

"Crucio!" Kiana smirked.
Kate curled into a ball and rolled forward to avoid Kiana's spell, but accidentally went too far.
She hit the wall, hard, and sprawled on the floor, blood running down her face. Dizzily, she tried to sit up but could barely move.
She lifted an arm weakly and shot a quick jet of purple light at Kiana, hoping not only to get her, but to distract her until she could cast a few spells to get rid of the pain and dizziness.
Kiana smirked. She was suprized when a purple light hit her full in the chest. She knocked backwards and off her feet. She got up quickly.
"Levicorpis!"
As Kate sat up, she was hit by Kiana's spell.
She was thrown backwards into the wall, AGAIN.
"What is it with me hitting the wall today?!", she shrieked angrily as she dangled upside down against the wall and felt more blood run down her face.
She waved her wand furiously, and the wall right behind Kiana blew up, huge chunks of it flying everywhere, and clouds of dust rose until she could barely make out Kiana.
She glared angrily as she used her wand to slowly lower herself to the ground, and she used a few spells to try and get rid of her dizziness.
Kiana looked up and did a few spells. They helped a little but she still got lots of cuts.
"Grrrrr", Kiana sighed angrily, blood trickles down her face. "You could've KILLED me!"
Kiana caught hold of her wand and pointed it straight at Kate's neck. "CRUCIO!"
hơn một năm qua JumeauxBelle said…
As Jumeaux walked down the hallway, she heard some weird, loud noises. She hurried forward and turned the corner.
"AAAAAUUUGHH!", she shreiked staring in horror at the wall Kate had blown up.
"I JUST DECORATED THAT YESTERDAY AND NOW YOU-YOU-YOU BLEW IT UP!", she gasped, cutching a hand over her heart to try to calm down, totally missing the fact that Kate and Kiana duelling was more important than any decorating job she'd done.
OOC:this is a private rp. but u can make small appearances.
OOC:^That was a small appearance.