Death Eater Roleplay New Icon, Banner, and khẩu hiệu

KateKicksAss posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 11:13PM
So I saw the pick River posted about changing the above-mentioned things for this spot, so this forum is to submit ideas.
Please submit any ideas you have, and/or what you think should be changed. Eventually we could make a pick or something for it.

Death Eater Roleplay 54 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
I kind of like the current banner, I think it could actually look good if I went back and resized that picture so that it wouldn't be all blurry and fuzzy looking like that.
That's not to say that we shouldn't change it if we find a really cool new one though, :)
I really love this icon.
 I really tình yêu this icon.
One banner idea
 One banner idea
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Harley found this pic along with alot of other great ones but I edited it on picnik to make it banner size.
 Harley found this pic along with alot of other great ones but I edited it on picnik to make it banner
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
I have no idea how to fix sizes or anything but this one is cool. The other one i have was a website intro but idk if itd be known as copy right or not lol.
 I have no idea how to fix sizes hoặc anything but this one is cool. The other one i have was a website
Here it is anyways lol:)
 Here it is anyways lol:)
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
I'll make a banner soon. I'm on a different computer right now.
BTW what was the banner of all us death eater behind Voldemort? I think River has it. I really like that one.
hơn một năm qua ginnyweasleyfan said…
You guys should really make the banners 800x100 pixels.
 bạn guys should really make the banners 800x100 pixels.
hơn một năm qua BellaBlackL said…
OOC: I Really like Samantha & Kate's banners. Those are really good ones.
If we go for my banner, I'd have to resize it a bit, because I tested it, and it didn't work so great. But I'll resize it and repost it, and we can see how it looks.

ALSO, about the current one, if I resize it, would you post it just to give it a try and see how it looks? Because if it works out, we might not even need a new one.
I don't really like the one have right now.
ginnyweasleyfan posted an icon suggestion.
You don't like the what, Melody?
banner
hơn một năm qua BellaBlackL said…
^^ the icon is good :) i like
^ Which icon?
^^I think either mine of the current one
I love the faithful one :P
I still like the "Faithful" icon and we dont even have to use this one I was just bored so I made it and decided to share.
 I still like the "Faithful" biểu tượng and we dont even have to use this one I was just bored so I made it
As I said in my last post, I'm bored so I'm making icons...sucky icons I know lol...and yea I know this one is really stupid.
 As I đã đưa ý kiến in my last post, I'm bored so I'm making icons...sucky các biểu tượng I know lol...and yea I know th
Love this banner. Try it out.:)
 tình yêu this banner. Try it out.:)
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Not personally a big fan of the spots new look :(
I agree with Paul ^^
hơn một năm qua RanyBelle said…
^^ You two are the only ones with a problem with it. Everyone else seems fine. & the banner is the same one as your other beloved "spot".
*sigh* I thought I explained about the other spot! HOW many times do I have to explain things to people! I mean, seriously, YOU ARE INVITED because you're an original too. And just because I made a new spot DOESN'T mean it's meant as a replacement or anything like that. And I thought you said you were cool with it.
AND on that spot, the banner is just a test as well. And I thought that when picking new looks for spots, they were given at least a week or two, and then a pick was made so people could vote?

Sorry if I sound pissed, but how am I supposed to tell people that they shouldn't be offended? And it's NOT "beloved".
Besides, the "motto" doesn't even make sense.
yea I know I'm the one who put that little saying on the icon, but I found that saying once off of another icon and it IS a strange saying I will admmit that. how bout for the motto the little saying "There is no good and evil in this world, only power and those too weak to seek it." or however it goes. just a suggestion on that.
I like the idea of a quote of some sort....and the old description of the club I liked too.
I like the new spot look.:)
^^ Thank you Melody! & Kate, if you're just mad because I'm not using your icon, get over it.
big smile
To be honest.. I like the Faithful Icon that Kate posted in. It would fit in with the banner well:)) and it soo screams "WE R EPIC!" roflmao!
hơn một năm qua Love4Hermione said…
The neeew look sucks.
^^nobody gives a fuck about what you think
hơn một năm qua AnonymousDERPer said…
STOP SWAREING RIVER!
You swear more than I do!
no i dnt
^^Whatever, Liana
U kno nothing, RIVER
RE-OPENED!
Please post suggestions for the spots new look here!

Since this is completely new, just on the same forum, if you want to re-submit any banners or icons that are already up, please just re-post them to avoid any confusion. Thanks!
Here's a banner suggestion.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Here's a banner suggestion.
Here's another banner suggestion but this one kinda sucks...
 Here's another banner suggestion but this one kinda sucks...
And then there's this. I actually like this one.
 And then there's this. I actually like this one.
And this is an icon idea, I know it's kinda funky but I think it looks cool.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 And this is an biểu tượng idea, I know it's kinda funky but I think it looks cool.
laugh
I don't know the size or anything needed for the banner... If anyone can tell me, I'll fix this to make it that size :) Made it myself but got the bloody background online :P Hope its cool enough:D
 I don't know the size hoặc anything needed for the banner... If anyone can tell me, I'll fix this to ma
hơn một năm qua Ninja-Kitten said…
I'm working on editing Kate's "Tim Burton's Death eaters" banner. I really liked it :)

Anyone got any word requests for it if I put them on?

And I think it would be really helpful if everyone could crop their banners and icons to 800x100 and 100x100 because otherwise someone else ends up doing all the work.
So here's Kate's submission resized properly. There's no other way to keep the proportions than that big blank area to the left.

My banners always look like this...I have two options for this.

1. I can black it out and try and slip another image in there
2. I can put some words there

I vote for the second option :P

I'm about to attempt an icon in a matching colour scheme :)
 So here's Kate's submission resized properly. There's no other way to keep the proportions than that
Matching icon :)
 Matching biểu tượng :)
^I can actually edit the Tim Burton Death Eaters banner so that it's properly sized and so there's no blank space, let me try it.
Mmkay, I just didn't want it to be even a teeny bit blurry or their heads to be cut off at all :)

CDO. CDO.