Death Eater Roleplay Troll Discussion

Luna--Lovegood posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 08:39AM
This is the forum to talk about what to do about Liana Rose, aka "Love4Hermione" while she's out of town this week. This week only! I'll have to get rid of it Sunday night.

Death Eater Roleplay 34 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Merribelle said…
I think we should all report her for the same thing (spam?) this week and when she returns, her account will be gone!
hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
We should all ignore her, eventually she'll go away. I don't want another Jason situation.
Oh yeah, remember the site that Trix and I set up? Giatrixmerri.wordpress.com? I think we should use that as "safe house," We've noticed how easy it is to get accounts deleted (Paulindahood, KateKicksAss, etc.) and it would suck if one of us got deleted and couldn't contact the others to say what's going on. Therefore, I think we should use the site as a way to communicate in "times of crisis" :)
Also, we've been updating the site, so now it's got fanfictions and stuff, and we'll try to keep it updated and interesting (we want to get more views anyways.) We're also working on getting some new authors, including Kate, if you want to!
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Personally I agree with Lexa. People bug me at school all the time and if I ignore them they eventually get bored and realize that I don't really care. She'll realize that the attention she wants just bugs the hell out of us and hopefully she'll stop with the crap...if she doesn't well THEN I say we report her...just wait it out though...
Also, since we're going to delete this forum before Liana comes back, this is a good chance to tell you guys about the secret page on the website! Go to "giatrixmerri.wordpress.com" and the URL in your browser bar will be "http://giatrixmerri.wordpress.com/&q­uot­; all you have to do is type in "secret" at the end, "http://giatrixmerri.wordpress.com/se­cre­t&q­uot­; and you'll come to a password protected page. The password is DERP666. Enjoy the secret DERP page!
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
^awesome!

BTW if anyone gets deleted, try to make a new account. If you can't then let us know if the secret page.
hơn một năm qua Luna--Lovegood said…
I still think we shouldn't report her no matter what. One Jason is enough. No matter what crap Liana does, I'd rather put up with that then start another Jason deal.

Oh, and I have an idea about how to "peacefully" try to get rid of her. I'll post that now.
Operation Mess with a Troll

Liana messed with us, right? Now, it's our turn to get even in a way that won't get us banned.
Basically, my idea is that we do the same things to her that she's done to us, only in a less obscene and rude sort of way.

She was creepy/weird to us, so we'll do the same thing back.
First, pretend to forgive her and add her back. Then, when she chats with you, don't be yourself. Think creepy, think weird. Basically, the goal is to freak her out, hopefully so that she leaves or stops being a bitch, etc. Talk about your secret love of stamp collecting, your chess obsession, how you go to funerals for fun, etc. It doesn't matter if it's not true, just try to freak her out.

For instance, I once ignored 67 chats in a row from her in about an hour. When you chat with her, send message after message is she doesn't respond immediately. See how she likes it.
Same goes for messaging. She's clogged some of our inboxes, so we should do the same to her. Send her more messages. Also, she's acted like the stalker type a few times, so if she's not online when you login, send messages such as "Where are you?" or "Why aren't you online?" etc. I think that pushing the send button an extra few times when you're sending sends multiple copies of a message, so try that so you don't have to write out a bunch of messages.

Once again, this is just an idea. If you hate it, fine, but I think it's worth a try. We can't report her, or she might turn into another Jason, and ignoring her might work for now, but it doesn't seem like a permanent solution, and it probably won't get rid of her. Basically, with this idea, we can get our small piece of revenge, while doing it in a way that won't warrant our suspension, and it might even get rid of her. Besides, who knows, it might even be fun.
We could also send around any conversations with her, so we can see how successful things are. Same If you have a particularly amusing conversation with her. We could all probably use the laughs, :P

Anyway, this is just an idea, but let me know what you think. And please, if you have any ideas, post them here!

Kate
hơn một năm qua JumeauxBelle said…
Sadly, I know Liana in RL, :(

Anyways, Liana's not the type of person to give up. She's very....persistent. I don't think just ignoring her's gonna work. Or if it does, it'll probably take forever.
Kate, I think your idea has the best chance of working. Liana may act creepy on here, but she actually ACTS humanish in RL. And she totally deserves it.

last edited hơn một năm qua
^^^I really don't think that's a good idea. Really, isn't it what we're trying to avoid? I don't think we should be sinking to her level. There IS a time to get revenge and get even, but things should always be solved peacefully first.

If we ignore her, she can't get to us! I blocked her on the day she arrived, and she hasn't bothered me since! I suggest everyone do the same.

By all means, if you want to spam her, go ahead, but pleasepleaseplease don't be offensive, we don't want to appear as childish as her.
Kate, I don't think that's a good idea. It's only giving her reason to report us!
It's NOT offensive, that's what I was trying to show. How we can get rid of her WITHOUT being offensive.
Oh yeah, and Kate, would you be interested in becoming an author on our website?
I mean, we'd be PRETENDING to be BFF-y with her, so she won't report us.
I think Kate IS onto something.

I think it's a good idea, and worth a try. I mean, she wouldn't report you guys, she wants to be friends, as i've heard her whining to Jason, who, BTW is MY ex BF that she stole.
Yes, I would be interested. XD Maybe I should get a new blog too. Yours is fun, i'd love to write stuff for it.
Well Kate, we'd love to have you on the site, but you'd need a "Belle" nickname :P

And you guys can do whatever you want with Liana, I'm not going to order people to do anything. But I've already cast my "vote" so to speak. I've blocked her and will be ignoring her :)
Yay Kate! You can be Klarribelle or Karribelle or something like that!
Fine, good luck with that. The ignoring, I mean. Trust me, it won't work. I know Liana and that'll only make her MORE obnoxious.
XD! Sarcastibelle? Slytherbelle? Crazybelle? XD I'll think about it.
Well Jumeaux, sorry to sound snotty, but I've blocked her and it's working just fine for me. And I'd really rather not sink to her level.
Sink to her level? You're a teenager, you're not supposed to be mature!! XD
Jumeaux, you're new here, you don't really know me. I'm like a mom. A nice, middle-aged, mom. I'm not catty, I'm not immature, I'm not even mildy bitchy most of the time.

Like I said, I've blocked her, I've had no problems with her.
hơn một năm qua PotterForever said…
I really don't think we should report her, that won't accomplish much, except piss her off enough to create another account and pick up where she left off. Don't forget, it's not exactaly a secret everybody she messages can't stand her, if she loses her account, she'll know exactaly why, and who caused it. Than she'll come back (she dosen't strike me as the type to leave after defeat) and start acting worse, she'll probably start reporting us as well. I strongly advise all of you to not report her, we'll just be making her worse.

I'd have to say ignoring her would be the best course of action. I've met people like her in RL. Her goal is to annoy people, that's why she does this. She want's attention, if you don't give it to her she'll go away. Although, I actually kind of like Kate's idea, (I'd love to see Liana's reaction to seeing the same stuff said back to her) But still hilarious as that undoubtedly would be, ignoring her is, I think, the best opition. Even if ignoring her does make her more obnoxious, eventually she'll get bored if no one's responding to her.
^Thank you
Yeah...I think I've changed my mind, I agree with Lexa
Sorry, and the maturity comment WAS sarcastic, :P

But just saying, Kate's idea WOULDN'T make us "sink to her level" Sicne we wouldnt be being rude or mean to her. we'd even act friendly. id do it but she doesnt talk to me mucch anymore, thankfully!

AND also just to clarify, Kate told me about your Jason problem, and showed me an article about him, and It's definitely NOT the same person, I understand how this must look. Either ways, this Jasons is in Canada, AND he's REALLY nice, he'd never do anything like that to people. just to clear things up :D!
^Everything I said was serious...

And thank Rowling you're not with the Jason WE know.
I still REALLY don't think we should annoy her though. Just block her!
hơn một năm qua BellaBlackL said…
I know Liana said she was going to be out of town, but she messaged me yesterday & apologized AGAIN and started saying her grandmother had cancer & a bunch of other stuff.
It WOULDN'T annoy her. I dont think.
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
You guys! Delete this forum right now! Liana has been online! She was here 50 minutes ago!
hơn một năm qua Nagini_ said…
But sssssshe can't accessssss forumssss from her iPhone....