Death Eater Roleplay Wizarding War:Boys

Brutus-McMillan posted on Nov 22, 2010 at 01:04AM
Continue onto the RP.

Death Eater Roleplay 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Brutus-McMillan said…
"Stop!," bellowed Brutus. Ernie came to a sudden halt. "I'm sure the Dark Lord would be interested to know where Potter is Ernie, don't you?," said Brutus. Ernie spat in Brutus' face. "You'll pay for that! Legilimens!," he screamed.But Ernie used Occlumency. "Oh, ok. since you're blocking me out I think a more severe method is needed.,"said Brutus. "Crucio!," he screeched. Ernie fell to the ground, writhing and screaming in agony. "Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!," bellowed Brutus, and then he stopped torturing Ernie. "Get up! Walk! The Dark Lord will want to know of your presence!"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Lucius-Malfoy said…
Lucius heard the screams. He ran to where it was and, thinking Brutus was an order member, stunned him. How shocked he was when he realised he had stunned a fellow Death Eater. When Brutus awoke he had no recollection of where he was and Lucius had let Ernie escape. "Where are we?," he asked quietly. Lucius looked worried. "The forest," he said. "I accidentaly stunned you." Brutus' angry face was now a fiery crimson."What?! How the hell do you 'accidentaly' stun someone?!," he screamed. "I'm sorry. I mistook you for an order member." Brutus rolled his eyes. "Dumbass!," he whispered. "Never fear! I shall lead us back to the Dark Lord," said Lucius. After much walking, however, Lucius came to a sudden halt and began scratching his head. "You'd better not be lost!," growled Brutus in a rather angrier-than-usual type tone. Suddenly they heard a rustling in the bushes.

OOC:Leaving this open for Snape to arrive, Kate! XD Just a suggestion. You don't have to use it if you don't want to! :)
hơn một năm qua Severus__Snape said…
Snape stepped over a bush, cursing as he snapped a twig. Where were Lucius and Brutus? He heard arguin, and a hint of a smile appeared on his face. Lucius was always arguing with Brutus, as Lucius hated assassins, and Brutus hated BleachBlonds with Pimp Canes.

Severus Snape stepped out of the bushes, and approached Lucius and Brutus.
"Hello", he said, stepping forward. "What happened this time?"
hơn một năm qua Scabior said…
Scabior saw the others talking. Knelt up against a tree with a smirk on his face.
"Hey," he called to the others, "looks like you men could use some help." He walked out from the shadows. "Need some snacthin' to be done?"
hơn một năm qua Nagini_ said…
Nagini slithered up behind Scabior with a snakey smirk on her face.

Raising herself up until she was almost his height, she half hopped, half slithered onto his shoulder.

"Hello boyssssssss", she hissed. "What'ssssssssss up?"
"Well, Severus, this pompous idiot right here stunned me and let a prisoner escape!," exclaimed Brutus. "Scabior, thank you. Yes we could use some help. And Nagini, a LOT is up with THIS BleachBlonde here!"
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
OOC:I know I'm a girl but I have to say something. Nagini! You can only be in ONE wizarding world RP! This and the girls' are happening at the same time!
"I'm sure the Dark Lord will be pleased", said Snape, trying not to smirk.
"Just out of curiosity, who was the prisoner? Not the Potter boy?"
"No," replied Brutus. "It was Ernie MacMillan."
hơn một năm qua Lucius-Malfoy said…
"And I did not let him escape!," retorted Lucius.
"Oh yeah? Then where is he?!," yelled Brutus. "Shush, Lucius! Now, since we are all here does anyone have any suggestions as to what our next move is? Return to the Dark Lord? Continue searching the area? Anybody?," rambled Brutus rather quickly.

Snape rolled his eyes as Lucius and Brutus argued. Then he lost his patience.

"Please, SHUT UP you two!", he snapped. "I suggest we continue to scout the area, the Dark Lord will be upset if we do not. But we shoudl probably take a few precautions...."