Death Eater Roleplay RP Scenario:Wizarding War

Lucius-Malfoy posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 12:43PM
xX ALL DEATHEATERS AND DA MEMBERS WELCOME Xx

So, I thought this could be like the wizard war in the book only our own version of it. So get started and lets see what we come up with!

xX NO IMPOSTERS Xx

xX NO JASONS Xx
xX Lord-Voldemort gives the orders Xx
last edited on Nov 07, 2010 at 12:46PM

Death Eater Roleplay 29 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ginnyweasleyfan said…
"Luna! Death eaters are coming!", shouted Ginny.
hơn một năm qua Bellatrix-Black said…
Bellatrix crouched in the bushes, her black eyes gleaming. She shifted her weight and glanced at the Dark Lord, who was standing amongst the trees behind her,

"When shall we attack, my Lord?" she whispered.
hơn một năm qua Lucius-Malfoy said…
Lucius stood amongst the udergrowth.He glanced around momentarily before sitting on a fallen log.
OOC: No Jasons XD
IC: Lord Voldemort's mouth twisted into a crooked smile. He surveyed the grounds calmly and turned to Bella,

"In good time Bella, we must wait for them to make the first move."

He considered her fondly, she was like a dog, loyal, obedient, faithful. Forever.

He turned to Lucius,

"Draco is in the castle, he is hunting down Potter, correct?"
"Correct, my Lord," replied Lucius.
last edited hơn một năm qua
OOC: Quotation marks!
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta knelt down low on the cold ground behind the bushes holding back her eager feeling to attack right away. She glanced eagerly from Bella to Lucius and back to Bella again.

"Dreadfully sorry," she whispered. "I suppose the willingness to fight is coming over me."
Bella eyed Zetta,

"I know, it's such a wonderful feeling...but we must be serious."
hơn một năm qua Brutus-McMillan said…
Brutus stood alone, a fair distance from the other deatheaters. He stared downwards into nothingness. He rarely spoke to others and mostly kept to himself.
Zetta gave a quick glacne at Bella,

"I suppose you're right, it'll be worth the wait anyway."
Bella smiled at her semi-friend,

"Yes,"
hơn một năm qua Severus__Snape said…
Snape felt his mark burn and sighed. Reluctantly, he disapparated.

He appeared in the clearing with the other Death Eaters.

"You called, My Lord?", he asked slowly.
Lucius turned slightly at Severus Snapes appearance.
Bellatrix's ears pricked and she felt anger bubble up inside her. she hated Severus.
hơn một năm qua Severus__Snape said…
Snape heard a hiss behind him. He turned. Bellatrix was glaring at him. He couldn't stand her.
He smiled sarcastically at her, and turned back to Voldemort.
Brutus kept an eye on Bellatrix and Severus. He had a keen sense for when tension was building. He then turned to address Lord Voldemort and piped up from the distance "If I may be so bold, my Lord, what are your orders?"
hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
mischievous
Lord Voldemort smiled thinly,

"We wait of course. We wait for Harry to arrive, as I'm sure he will."

OOC: WHO WANTS TA BE HAWWY POTTAH!?
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
OOC: I'll be Harry Potter as well as Kate, *sighs dramatically*

HARRY:

Harry stood outside the castle, as preparations were being made around him. He needed a few moments to think. "I wonder where Baldemort is right now?", he though curiously.
Lenzetta bit her lip in major urge to resist attacking Potter. "I don't know how much longer I can take this, I'm going mad."
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
"Sorry I'm late my lord. I saw a muggle and couldn't resist", said Kiana coming out of nowhere. (arraparating)
hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
Voldemort smiled thinly. "Lenzetta, Kiana, Bella, go patrol the borders of the forests and report back to me. Lucius, Severus and Brutus, spread out and search the surrounding bushes."
The girls nodded to the Dark Lord. We disapperated to the forests.
"I hope a stupid mudblood is lurking around. I'm in the mood for a Crucio. Maybe even a little of the fun green spell. Let's look around", Kiana said to Bellatrix and and Lenzetta.

They soon found a family of muggle hikers. Whatever a hiker was.
Brutus nodded. "It shall be done my Lord," he said obediantly. He then waved his hand in such a way as to order the other two to split up. As he was patrolling the bushes, he saw a figure which, as he was about to attack, turned out to be his nephew, Ernie MacMillan. Although their surnames were spelled differently, they were still of the same bloodline. "Ernie?!," yelled Brutus. "Uncle Brutus?," shouted the teenager. Brutus then pointed his wand at Ernie. "If it isn't the family traitor! Walk!," he said.
"Well, well, well", said Kiana as she walked toward the family of muggles. "CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!!", the family dropped to the ground in pain. "Would one of you like to do the honors?", Kiana asked Bellatrix and Lenzetta. Bellatrix , almost right away, demanded to do it. "AVADA KADAVERA!"
The mom was dead. The kids started to cry. The father started to shout at them. But he was no match for them. They all took out our wands and at the same time said "AVADA KADAVERA!". Kiana had killed the father, Lenzetta had killed the teenage boy, and Bellatrix had killed the little girl.
OOC:Now we're split into TWO scenerys. It's kinda confusing. SO I'll start a forum of the girls in the forest. Someone can start the men in near the bushes. Then when we come back to the Dark Lord, we'll be back here.
Kate felt her Mark burn as she continued on her mission. She knew she would be late, but unfortunately, it couldn't be helped. Besides, the Dark Lord would understand, what with the circumstances.

A little while later, she prepared to apparate, her Mark had not stopped burning. With a pop, she disappeared, much to the astonishment of a few nearby Muggles, who walked awa quickly, muttering about bad mushrooms.

Kate appeared in the nearly deserted clearing. She had eyes only for the tall, dark figure standing in front of a tree, gazing thoughtfully through the forest.
"My Lord, I'm sorry I'm late", she said, looking at him. "But the mission was a success!"
OOC: Sorry if you guys feel that was too unrealistic. I just figured a mission was probably the only excuse I could make for joining late/being late for Voldy
OOC: yes I agree.
hơn một năm qua Nagini_ said…
Nagini happily slithered around Voldemort's shoulders, but he was too distracted to notice.

she sighed, and dropped onto the leafy ground, following the Death Eaters as they left the clearing.