Death Eater Roleplay ROLEPLAY!

Bellatrix-Black posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 08:36PM
A real roleplaying scenario! This is how it works:
You actually say what you're character is doing e.g. "Bellatrix walked across the room and knelt beside the Dark Lord, 'I will always be faithful to you'"

Don't control other peoples' characters e.g. "Voldemort replied, 'Thank you Bella'

Aaaand the scene is as follows:

The final battle, in the clearing waiting for Harry to appear. The Deatheaters are chatting amongst themselves. Voldemort is seated above the rest on a fallen tree.

Death Eater Roleplay 470 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 470

hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
Voldemort shifted his weight restlessly on the log. He glanced around at his servants, Bella, Lucius, Paul, Brutus, and the others.

"Where is the boy?" He hissed angrily, "He should be here!"
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
laugh
Paul stood up. "My Lord, May I please perform a Death Eater morale-boosting rap I wrote?".
"And is there anyone I can crucio to maybe relieve a little stress?", Paul continued.
hơn một năm qua Bellatrix-Black said…
Bellatrix turned quickly from talking with Rodolphus to watch Voldemort, her eyes gleamed with passion.

"He will come my Lord, you are never wrong!" She whispered.

Bella crept towards his 'throne' and knelt in the dirt beside him, content in being within a few feet of her Lord.
Bella hissed at Paul,

"No you fool! This is a serious occasion! We are about to win the battle! We do not need your childish songs!"

She looked to Voldemort for approval.
"No Bella, I think Paul should perform this 'rap' for us. In the future, you will remember that I am the leader here, and I can speak for myself."

Voldemort's cold voice rang out over the Deatheaters, who all shivered.
"Forgive me my Lord, I meant no harm!"

cried Bella, horrified at his reaction. She glared at Paul angrily,

"You are fortunate to have the Dark Lord's favour!"
(Nothing's happening...we have to keep this moving guys! Don't make Lexa and I have a whole conversation on here!)
LUNA SAYS: Luna Lovegood peered cautiously out from behind a tree at the Death Eaters. She couldn't believe she'd actually found where they were all assembled. Boy,those Death Eaters sure do attract a lot of Wrackspurts, she thought. She'd been wearing her spectrespecs, and she'd followed a group of Wrackspurts right to where the Death Eaters were asembled. She noted that Lord Voldemort had the most Wrackspurts flying in and around his head. Luna felt a stab of sympathy, but quickly squashed it. She checked to make sure her dissillusionment charm was still strong, and sat down to plan her next move.
LUNA SAYS: Luna Lovegood peered cautiously out from behind a tree at the Death Eaters. She couldn't believe she'd actually found where they were all assembled. Boy,those Death Eaters sure do attract a lot of Wrackspurts, she thought. She'd been wearing her spectrespecs, and she'd followed a group of Wrackspurts right to where the Death Eaters were asembled. She noted that Lord Voldemort had the most Wrackspurts flying in and around his head. Luna felt a stab of sympathy, but quickly squashed it. She checked to make sure her dissillusionment charm was still strong, and sat down to plan her next move.
hơn một năm qua Luna--Lovegood said…
worried
Luna Lovegood peered cautiously out from behind a tree at the Death Eaters. She couldn't believe she'd actually found where they were all assembled. Boy,those Death Eaters sure do attract a lot of Wrackspurts, she thought. She'd been wearing her spectrespecs, and she'd followed a group of Wrackspurts right to where the Death Eaters were asembled. She noted that Lord Voldemort had the most Wrackspurts flying in and around his head. Luna felt a stab of sympathy, but quickly squashed it. She checked to make sure her dissillusionment charm was still strong, and sat down to plan her next move.

OOC: srry its not much, multitasking @ the moment, XD attempting to clean+write+chat @ the same time, XD
cant decide if she should be alone or w/others.............
 Luna Lovegood peered cautiously out from behind a cây at the Death Eaters. She couldn't believe she'
*test*
( I can see what Luna wrote! Maybe something's up with Bella and Luna's accounts? )
OOC: oh wow its up 3x now.......weird
Paul stood up, a small smirk on him lips, cleared his throat, and began:

"Victory will be ours,
the Dark Lord will lead us well,
we'll send traitors and mudbloods straight to hell.

With the Dark Lord as number one,
we'll get everything done,
wizard will be in their rightful place,
he'll purify our race.

The Potter brat will die,
we won't bother to cry,
we'll all just celebrate,
and crucio people that we hate,

There's no way we can lose,
we'll kick ass today,
we're the Death Eaters with another victory on the way.

Stupid Potter think he's cool,
he even skipped school,
but he doesn't use crucio,
that he's weak is what it does show,

We all stand behind our Lord,
cause we know whats right,
we're smart and we're strong, and we'll win tonight!"

Paul grinned and bowed to the Dark Lord and sat down, enjoying the loud clapping and grins from all around the clearing (Is it ok that i added that? disregard it if its not)

OOC: What do you guys think of the rap, OOC??
also OOC: Voldemort/Lexa, Paul/Me IS a full-fledged Death Eater by now, right? I DO have a Dark Mark, right? Otherwise I wouldnt be in the forest, or would I? but I think I passed the trial, did I?

ALSO OOC, XD: Can anyone guess what the Steak means/symbolizes/is for? There IS a reason I put it up. Props to the person/people who get it right or are the closest!
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Paul stood up, a small smirk on him lips, cleared his throat, and began: "Victory will be ours,
"Very good Paul," Voldemort said distractedly. He peered around the clearing, searching for intruders, or at the very least, an animal to Crucio.

"Deatheaters, some of you can go search the surrounding area for Potter or his friends. Report back when you've finished."

OOC: Nice XD And yes you are a full-fledged DE now. And the steak is Harry Potter when Greyback gets to him? Or is it Jason, CUZ HE'S DEAD MEAT! LOL I crack myself up :P
Bellatrix glared at Paul with great contempt, but followed Voldemort's lead,

"Very nice Paul, I'm sure it has raised our morale quite a bit."
She then turned her face up to gaze at Voldemort,

"My Lord, would you like me to search the forest?" she asked carefully, "Or would you rather I remained here..." her voice softened, "With you?"

When he hesitated to answer, she shrank into herself, bracing herself for his disappoinment or anger.
Voldemort looked down at Bella with a smirk on his face. He paused a moment to put a seed of doubt into her mind.

"Well Bella, what would you rather do?" He asked softly, "I want Lucius to search the forest, and I know you do not favour him. Will that influence you?"

He turned and nodded to Lucius, who bowed and slipped into the forest (Lucius doesn't seem to be here, so I'm GodModding him for now)
Bella's thoughts whirled, her Master had given her a choice. Obviously she disliked Lucius Malfoy, and would prefer to stay in the clearing, close to her Lord. But Bellatrix also knew that this was a test, and she was determined to prove her loyalty.

In a honeyed voice, she replied, "My Lord, I would readily work together with Lucius if that is your wish. My Lord knows he has but to think of something and it shall be done. Would you rather I search the forest or remain here? I live to please you."

She fell silent, awaiting her command with wide eyes.
Paul stood up behind Bellatrix. "What would you like me to do, My Lord?", he asked. He secretly wished more people would comment on his rap, but the Dark Lords approval was the most important to everyone. And at least Bellatrix hadn't tried to crucio him again. All he wanted wa to just get along with her, as he knew they did have much in common, but he figured she would never get it.

The Dark Lord turned in Pauls direction, "..........."
OOC: I just have to say that Lexa and I are sharing a computer, so we're switching back and forth between accounts.
OOC: Ohhhh, haha makes sense, I wondered why you suddenly logged off...
"Paul, you may search the forest with Lucius. Bella..." Voldemort considered his next words, all the while watching Bella, who was obviously holding her breath, "You go with Lucius and Paul."
Bellatrix felt a small part of her die. The Dark Lord didn't want her near him! But she soon righted her thoughts, he knew that she was the most faithful Deatheater, and he was trusting her with a job. God knows she was the right person to keep the rapping buffoon and the bleach-blonde Malfoy in line.

"Yes my Lord!" she replied breathlessly, "We will make sure there are no intruders!"

OOC: Luna, should we find you or not?
smile
OOC: Just wondering, but do you have more than one internet thingy on your computer? For example, I have Internet Explorer AND Mozilla Firefox. Cause if you do, then if you open both, then they're separate, so one of you can log onto one and the other one can log on the the other so you won't have to be going back and forth on fanpop, you'll just be clicking over.
OOC: No, I only have Internet, but I'll try to get Google Chrome or something so we can do that.
OOC: What if I find you and we have a duel? I could attack from behind or something, like say i get rid of 1 of you from behind and then duel 2?? Or something like that?
OOC: You can't kill anyone though, just stun or something, and if you do, get rid of Lucius.
OOC: We just got Chrome specially for roleplaying together!
"Thank you, My Lord", Paul replied. He turned to join Bella and Lucius, already hoping they'd be the ones to find the Potter brat and and gain more praise and favor from the Dark Lord. As they turned and left the clearing, Paul was sure he heard a rustle and a snap from behind a nearby tree, but figured he probably imagined it. He nudged Bellatrix and Lucius, "Hey, did you guys hear that?"
OOC: no worries, Luna's too nice to kill anyone"
Luna froze. She'd accidentally snapped a twig. she saw Paul stiffen, and she hoped the others hadn't heard anything.
"Don't touch me!" snarled Bella vicioiusly, this newcomer was much to casual for her tastes. She glanced around in the darkness,
"Lumos!" she whispered, and her crooked wand glowed with a soft green light, illuminating the forest around them.
Voldemort's thoughts: It was all falling perfectly into place. Potter would be here soon, and he would finally kill the boy who had destroyed him years before. He watched Paul, Lucius and Bella leave the clearing. Perhaps when the new order began, Lucius would follow him more faithfully, Paul would be more formal, and Bella...he didn't know what to think about Bella. Years in Azkaban had changed her beyond recognition to her former, beautiful self.
Bella crept through the tangled undergrowth, holding her wand aloft. She had heard something snap, but she couldn't see in the near darkness. She felt Lucius and Paul move behind her, automatically acknowledging her as the leader, since she WAS the Dark Lord's favourite. (Sorry for Godmodding guys! Had to slip that in there)
OOC: Gee I sure hope Paul and Lucius don't get attacked! Lol, it's ok if they're attacked, this is gonna be sick!
Paul rolled his eyes. Of course Bellatrix was assuming that she was the leader again. So typical. He secretly thought that Bellatrix certainly had nerve acting all high and might and like she still had all the Dark Lords favor, what with her letting the Potter brat escape from Malfoy Manor a few months ago. He strode forward, so that he was walking next to Bellatrix, and tried to think of a way to make conversation.
"So, who are you aiming to kill in the battle?"
Bella glared at Paul, he obviously wasn't as loyal to the Dark Lord as she was. His amateur rapping was getting on her nerves.

"I aim to kill the Granger mudblood. And the Weasley blood traitors." She replied cordially, "And who do you want to kill? Assuming you CAN kill someone."
Luna crept quietly after the Death Eaters, making sure to use muffliato to cloak her footsteps. At least Bellatrix's usual rudeness had saved her from being discovered. That woman seriously needed to wake up and smell the dirigible plums!
She wondered who would be the easiest to pick off. Probably Lucius, since he looked rather bored, and she was sure his loyalty was only to his family, now that he didn't know Draco's whereabouts. Maybe it would be better to leave Lucius conscious, she thought, since she could maybe turn him to their side if she told him Draco's last whereabouts.
Bellatrix or Paul then? she wondered as she formulated her attack plan.
OOC: Awesome rap, Paul, I LOL'ed! Also, I think the steak symbolizes what most people who oppose the Dark Lord will end up as, "Dead Meat", you know?
The Dark Lord sprouted wings and flew into the sky,
"I LOVE SEVERUS SNAPE!" He screamed like a small girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

LOL, just kidding. I'm just getting bored cuz we've moved away from Voldemort :P
"Look Bellatrix," Paul replied, "I know that you think that no one is as loyal as you and all, but seriously, we're all Death Eaters, we're all on the same side, why can't we all just get along? And if I wasn't loyal, I wouldn't have joined, end of story".
"Anyways, I want to get that Idiot Longbottom, he's such a loser, and has caused so much trouble for the Carrows, I also want to get rid of those weasley brats, especially the idiots with the joke shop, did you see that horrible purple sign they had out front? Also those horrible Malfoy Manor escapees, they need to be taught a lesson. Except Luna though, I think she could make a valuable Death Eater"
OOC: I'm listening to a song called "Dangerous and Moving" right now, by a group called t.A.T.u. anyways, reminds me of Voldemort and/or Bellatrix, DANGEROUS AND MOVING!
Bella rolled her eyes as she searched the undergrowth for intruders,
"NO ONE is as faithful as I am!" she hissed at Paul, "I spent 14 years in Azkaban with the Dementors rather than deny my loyalty to the Dark Lord.

"Longbottom you say? I had the pleasure of knowing his parents," she smiled nastily, "They has such nice voices..."
Luna overheard Bellatrix and Pauls conversation, and wondered when Lucius would chime in. After being held prisoner for so long at Malfoy Manor, she learned quite a bit about all the Death Eaters, Paul liked to help boost morale by rapping, which the Dark Lord ususaaly encouraged, Bellatrix seemed to enjoy picking fights and duels with the others, and Lucius would ALWAYS share his opinion, whether people wanted to hear it or not.
OOC: Bella and Paul are using Legilimens and Occlumens to have an internal arguement about who was at the Longbottom torture
"I never said I was AS faithful as you, though I of course would have spent time in Azkaban for the Dark Lord as well", Paul rolled his eyes. "Besides, I was at the Longbottoms torture as well, and yes I definetly agree thay they sounded especially wonderful as they screamed, also, I never denied it. Being a popular rapper they never suspected me, So I was able to spend my years searching for the Dark Lord, and remember that I DID slaughter the Bones's during my search for information as to his whereabouts".

"At Least I was THERE are his resurrection", Lucius chimed in. "and at least I don't have a rat in my hair", he continued, grinning, though he knew he'd pay for that comment.
"Also Bellatrix", Paul continued. "You DID have something nice to say about my Death Eater rap from a few days ago?" Paul was sure Bellatrix would deny it, but he was sure she'd meant it. Just like HE'D meant it when he'd complimented Bella on her crucio technique when she'd used it on a few mudbloods a while back. Hoping she'd care enough to try and use legilimency on him, he didn't bother guarding that thought.

OOC: XD Dangerous and Moving!
"True," Bella said, sounding oddly civilized towards Paul.

"As you for," she turned on Lucius, "At least I haven't spent all my family's gold on bleach for my hair! And I WOULD have been at the Dark Lord's ressurection, IF I hadn't been serving in Azkaban because I would rather suffer than deny my loyalty! YOU on the other hand, crawled back into your tacky faux-castle when our Lord fell, denying your involvement! Why don't you slither back to your hole where you belong Malfoy?"

Her eyes glinted with red fire and her wand hand twitched, longing to send a Cruciatus Curse towards her brother-in-law.
Bella stared, amazed, at Paul,
"I said no such thing! Why, in fact-"
Then, probing his thoughts, she fell silent, blushing.