Death Eater Roleplay Revenge against Jason!

PaulInDaHood posted on Sep 24, 2010 at 12:22AM
Today, Jason was ahead of me on the steps into the lunchroom with his tray and his friends. Thinking of everything he'd done, I pushed him then blended into the crowd.
Jason tripped and spilled some of his lunch down his preppy, all-american polo shirt.
The best part: It was spaghetti with tomato sauce, and though he attempted to wash it off, he still had to go around with e red stain down his shirt for the rest of the day. And a bunch of people laughed at him when it happenes, especially his friends, and we all probably know that Jason's not the type who likes being laughed at.

Moral of the Story: I see Jason evey day at school. I'll happily enact revenge from every person he messed with on this site.

So, guys, what shoudl the next revenge of the Fanpoppers be?? Submit your ideas, and i'll enact whichever ones I can, and tell you about them, and then we can all laught at him!

Don't delay, lets pay back Jason today!

Death Eater Roleplay 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Luna--Lovegood said…
Here are a few revenge ideas:

Steal his homework (this workd if he is like you said some preppy all american who gets good grades

Spill HOT coffee on him (by "Accident" of course)

Slip old food bits (apple cores, banana peels, etc) into his backpack whenever he's not looking

Just duke it out. I'd help, :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Lucius-Malfoy said…
mischievous
OOC:Do you guys have lockers in yor school?If so i'd love you to "accidentally" bump into him causing him to hit his face on the open door of his locker!
hơn một năm qua Bellatrix-Black said…
OOC: TP his locker,

Stick the Canadian national anthem on his locker with the words LEXA AND GIATRIX SAY CANADA IS BETTER THAN YOUR FACE written on it,

hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
Lol, Canada IS better than his face!
hơn một năm qua Luna--Lovegood said…
ANYTHING is better than his face. Or him.
hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Here's what I did to Jason on Friday:

Jason sometimes walks around with his shoelaces untied, because he thinks it makes him look cool. Since he did it on Friday, when I was behind him on our way down the staircase, I "Accidentally" stood on his shoelaces. Jason tripped of course, and went sprawling forwards and hit the floor in front of everybody. He refused any help getting up, and was incredibly pissed of, growling at anyone who mentioned it.

Also, might I add that Jason couldn't get a date for Homecoming? Sweet, sweet justice. Most people know about the him-raping-Nutcase incident, so now NO ONE wants to go out with him, and he used to be very popular, and all the girls liked him. He even asked his ex, BellatrixL, and asked Nutcase, how dare he, after everything he did to her?!? Anyways, the only person who wanted to go with him was this weird/loser-ish girl in our class, whos liked him since grade school, is mean to everyone, and isnt very pretty.. go figure, and even Jason wouldn't stoop that low. Also, Jason is the kind of shallow jerk who will only go out with pretty girls, the loser.
Anyways, so he was pissed that he didn't have a date, and forced all his friends to go dateless as well, even though some already had dates/girlfriends, his reasoning being that it'd be "more fun" and "cooler" to go solo, and even going so far as to threaten a few. everyone saw him arguing with his friends in the halls.

Just thought you guys might want to hear updates about JAsons downfall, I can stop if you like, but I think this could be interesting as the story unfolds... Plus he's probably not going to react very well when I enact more "revenge of the fanpoppers", which is likely to turn out quite humorously.

I think the next one will be the TP/Canada is better than your face thing, im just not sure how to put that in play yet......................

If im still unsure come monday, then i'll probably try Lucius-Malfoys idea to "accidentally" shove him into his locker door (hopefully breaking his nose), or Luna's gross stuff in his backpack/hot coffee spillage ideas, whichever the opportunity presents itself for.
Anyways, yeah, DOWN WITH JASON/JERKS!
hơn một năm qua Lord-Voldemort said…
THIS is a Deatheater's version of justice, and it tastes good >:)
On Monday, I enacted the "TP-his-locker-Canada-is-better-than-­his­-fa­ce&­quo­t; thing.

I got a ride to school early, claiming that I needed to get some extra help from my Science Teacher, and managed to sneak into school early so I could "decorate" Jason's locker.

I had grabbed a few rolls of Toilet Paper from our house, along with duct-tape, and the printed lyrics to "O Canada".

I smothered his locker with toilet paper, making sure that "streamers" stuck out the sides and hung down, using Duct-Tape so It would be harder to get off. And when I saw SMOTHERED, I Mean smothered! It was totally covered in it, and it looked like a locker mummy, XD!

I then stuck up the "O Canada" Lyrics, onto which I had written "GIATRIX AND LEXA SAY CANADA IS BETTER THAN YOUR FACE" in big letters, disguising my handwriting, of course.

Also, I made sure to be in the hall when Jason showed up, so I could see the look on his face.
He managed to ignore the sniggers and points......UNTIL he saw his "srtfully decorated" locker. He freaked out.

I have honestly NEVER seen anyone's face go red before, but now I can say I have. Boy, was he PISSED! He ripped the "O Canada" paper off his locker, and stormed off, shoving a bunch of people out of the way in his hurry.

Then, about halfway through 1st period, I get called to the Principals office. She proceeds to tell me that Jason seemed to think that I was the one who decorated his locker.

She didn't seem to think it was me, especially what with the "O Canada/Giatrix and Lexa say Canada is better than your face thing".
She asked me if I knew who Giatrix and Lexa were, as there's no one named Giatrix at our school, i'm pretty sure, and of course I said no.

Jason began to protest, but what really saved me was me saying, "Why would you think it was me?". Of course, Jason couldn't answer that. He didn't want to say it, and I don't know if he agreed he deserved it or what, but he grudgingly told the Principal that he'd made a mistake, and It might not have been me.

I practically SKIPPED back to class, and i'm NOT a big skipper, XD.

I later found out that Jason had to clean it all up himself, and earned a few detentions for "vandalizing school property", as the Principal assumed it was him, seeing as most people know he's a bit of an attention-loving Drama King.

His locker STILL had a strand or two of tape he couldn't get off, and is still nearly covered in duct-tape residue.

Revenge is SWEET.

And Canada IS Better than his face!

So, what next? Jason deserves to suffer!
Teehee :) Maybe give him a note secretly that says I won't marry him? I'll write it if you stick it in his locker!
laugh
Sure. Give it to me and i'll do it!

Just don't be too polite!
SWEET!
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
You should (if he has them) steal his car keys. XD jk dont do anything ileagle... slip some spagitti into his drink I used to prank my friend like that all the time.

hơn một năm qua agd said…
What would Spaghetti in his drink do?

I mean, sure it'd be weird..
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
Bother him, make his drink taste nastey, make it so he doesnt want to drink and either has to buy a ney drink or go without drinking.
hơn một năm qua ginnyweasleyfan said…
OMG!!!THAT SEEMS SO AWESOME!!!!