Death Eater Roleplay You're unholy. Just like me...

Xander-Kriechen posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 05:34PM
(Basically this is a duel RP. Anyone can join!)

Xander sat alone in the large dining room in the Manor. The room was dark and was only lit by a few torches that were propped up against the walls. With his feet propped up on the table, he let his mind wander on and on.

"This place is so...dull..." he sighed slowly to himself.

Death Eater Roleplay 312 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 312

hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
"It's a wonderful dull though." Dmitry took down a long slender sword from the wall, it was one of a pair. He held it out and looked down it, sharp. "Hm. I heard the Dark Lord wants to hold battles for his best servants.." he mused, glancing over at Xander mischeviously.
hơn một năm qua Xander-Kriechen said…
Xander smirked. "Oh is that so? To see who is strongest I'm guessing."

He got up from his chair and walked over to where the other sword was held on the wall. He felt the blade gently with his fingers, smiling at his reflection.

"So...um, how good are you with a blade, Dmitry?" he asked, sounding rather curious.
"Da. Insanely tempting... Mm I'd say I'm quite skilled in close combat." Dmitry kissed the tip of the blade, pointing it at Xander, "And how about you? Are you swell at a blade?"
"Hm.. I'm alright," Xander replied, staring at the point of Dmitry's blade. "I never got much use in using a sword, but I do enjoy using them."
"Well how about now?" Dmitry stepped back slowly, blade still pointing at Xander, "I challenge you to a duel.." he offered with a smile.
Looking amused, Xander crossed his arms over his chest and nodded.

"Challenge accepted, my friend."

He stepped forward with his right foot and swiftly lunged the sword out towards Dmitry...
Dmitry leaped back, stumbling as he was taken off guard. He had barely just blocked the hit, nearly tumbling to the ground, "Lets see how swell you really are!" he smirked and pushed Xander's blade away with his own.
Xander stumbled a bit to the left as his sword was pushed away.
"Alright then," Xander said with a smirk as he swung the sword near Dmitry again.
Dmitry laughed, clashing his sword with Xander's again, "Aw my fish can hit better than THAT! And he's dead~." he began to tease, swinging the sword under towards the stomach region.
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Kate was wandering the halls, bored, when she heard some odd clanging sounds, and laughter.

"Ohh, that sounds interesting"

She smirked and followed the sounds, poking her head into the dining room, where she saw Dmitry and Xander apparently swordfighting.

"Hello, boys........are you trying to kill each other? Because if you are, I'd really like to watch.", she joked, leaning against the door.
Her eyes scanned the room, and she wondered where they'd gotten the swords. She'd always wanted to try swordfighting......
As Dmitry tried to hit Xander's torso, he backed up and stumbled back into one of the chairs. He sat in the chair, his legs hanging over the arm of it. Xander smirked as Kate came in.

"Why just watch when you can join us, deary?" He asked, swinging his sword out lazily towards Dmitry's leg.
"Or she can just stay out of it.." Dmitry growled lowly, getting clipped by the sword. "Bastard!" he shot forward and tried to thrust the sword directly at Xander.
Xander flung himself back in the chair, and ended up knocking the chair backwards and he tumbled to the floor along with the chair.

"Did...did you just call me the B word?" Xander panted, staring up at Dmitry.
Dmitry's sword stuck into the bottom of the chair, "Da. I did! You clipped my leg!!" he tugged on the blade, which didn't seem to want to come out.. "Aw shit..."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Xander laughed as the sword got Stuck in the chair.

"Well, well, well, isn't that nice." he said teasingly. "Now what are you going to do?"
Kate looked around the room for another sword, and, not seeing one, decided to grab the one Dmitry had just gotten stuck in the chair.

She hurried forward, grabbed it, and jerked it as hard as she could. The sword came out, and Kate went flying backwards, crashing to the wall.

"That worked well", she managed a lopsided smirk as she raised the sword.
Dmitry glared at Kate, snatching a short sword from under his coat, "Honestly..?" he glared at the both of them, "This is no mood to mess with.." instead of tackling Xander like he planned to, Dmitry lunged at Kate, slashing the sword at her arm.
Xander's mouth hung open slightly as Dmitry went for Kate.
"Was not expecting that.." he muttered to himself. Standing up, Xander made his way to the entrance to the room. "Come on, let's make use of this whole house why dont we?" he said in an almost insane yet cheerful tone.
Kate jerked away, but not quickly enough, and ended up getting a slash in her arm.

She howled in pain, and began swinging at Dmitry's face as she got up.
Dmitry laughed darkly, sprinting past Xander, "Wonderful idea Xander! Thank you for it!" he made sure to poke him with the short sword before running off again.
"The darkness can be used to our advantage, so why not, eh?" he smirked and turned to Kate.
"Are you coming, missy? Oh your arm will be fine. It's just a flesh wound!"

He laughed some before turning to run up the large staircase.
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta Watched intently as the boys ran around the house.
"What now?" she asked herself. Then she noticed that Xander was carrying a sword with him and Dmitry looked like he had some sort of short blade.
"You guys are having a duel and you dont even invite me?!" she screamed as she ran after them.
Dmitry jumped behind the couch and peered over it, "Its just a jump in and go free roam free come and go duel!"
hơn một năm qua rapunzeleah123 said…
Leah peered around a corner. "Oh, that's what this is," she mused to herself, and followed them silently, unnoticed. They were too busy fighting each other to see her, but she chewed the stalk of celery in her hand meditatively. She didn't mind if they didn't see her. Watching was just as much fun as participating.
Dmitry was listening for any footsteps, particulary from upstairs, as he darted from behind the couch and crept up the steps. He made sure his short sword was held with the flat end against his arm, sharp out.
"Oh, well if that's all it is..." lenzetta smirked and took out a small knife from her pocket and threw it so it just skimmed past Dmitry's head.

"Quit hiding behind the couch, you!" she said, making her way over to where the knife had gotten stuck in the wall...
Ignoring her bloody arm, Kate hurried after the others. She entered the living room, and saw that there was a knife stuck in the wall right next to her.

She yanked it out with her free hand, splashing blood on the floor by accident. She hefted it in her hand.

"Ooh, free knife!", she looked at the blade. "Thanks, Lenzy....."
Dmitry snaggedthe blade out of Kate's hand and tossed it back at Lenzetta, "Get your own stuff Kate." he teased, taking back off upstairs to hunt for Xander, "Its a fight not a scavanger hunt!!"
Lenzetta laughed Put the knife back in her pocket.

"Do you want to heal that arm, Kate?" she questioned. "You'll be better fighting with a good arm..."
Kate glared at Dmitry as he left the room.

"It's just a flesh wound!", Kate insisted, heading for the door. "I'll see about taking care of it AFTER I main Dmitry!".

With that, she ran up the stairs in pursuit.

"HA!", she yelled, catching up to Dmitry, slashing at his legs as she ran by him.
Dmitry jumped to the side, just missing another leg wound. He frowned and chased Kate down.
Kate whirled around and slashed the sword at his face in a wide arc. Her arm throbbed and continued to bleed, but she ignored it. She reached down her shirt to retrieve the knife she always kept with her.
Dmitry blocked it with his short sword, "That's not nice.." he winked and sped forward, sword down low enough to do a small cut to the shoulder area.
Kate knocked his blade out of the way just in time to avoid another cut to her already hurt arm. She quickly stabbed forward with her hidden knife.

"Well, who do you think I learned not-nice-ness from?", she hissed.
"Mmmm.. Your mother?" Dmitry smirked some and darted into one of the rooms, hiding behind the door.
Lenzetta sighed and ran up the stairs after them. "This is bloody rediculous," she mumbled to herself.

XANDER:

Xander shook his head and chuckled lightly as Dmitry ran into one of the rooms. He ran over to the room and banged a fist on the door that dmitry was hiding behind.

"We might as well just call this hide and seek, Vlad," he said.

Dmitry turned around at the banging and stuck his sword through the door, "Then come out Kriechen!"

((Did I spell that right? ._.))
Kate ran over to the door, and stabbed her sword through it in return, and jabbed her knife through as well, just for good measure.

"Scaredy-cat Dmitry, eh?", she taunted.
hơn một năm qua rapunzeleah123 said…
Leah chewed the rest of her celery and grabbed another sword. She changed her mind, this was boring. "Anyone up for an extra participant?" She smirked, brandishing the saber.
When Dmitry didn't come out, Kate yanked her weapons out of the door, and stabbed them through the wood again.
"Wow you guys are dumb..." lenzetta stated dryly. "how you gonna explain to the malfoys that two swords fot shoved through their bedroom door? Hm?" she ctossed her arms and glared at the others.

Xander rolled his eyes and without using his wand, imperioed lenzetta to make her put her hand over her mouth to keep her from talking. "When you've used that spell as long as i have, you dont need a wand." he said. Just for kicks, he decided to be an ass and lick the tip of dmitry's sword that was sticking through the door.

(get used to me posting both things from one account. Thats all i can say. And yes, that was spelled right ^.^)
Dmitry peeked out the door and smirked, "Taste fine Xander? Its been places~." he pulled it from the door and took one of Kate's daggers, slicing towards both her and Xander before jump rolling into another room, "The Malfoy's can suck it!"
Lenzetta rolled her eyes and walked off down the hall to look for some sort of weapon. "I'll fight as soon as i find a good thing to use."

Xander: "I don't want to know where your sword has been, Dmitry, but thanks," Xander said. As the dagger sliced across his left arm, he hissed in pain. "Oh thats not pleasant, Mr. Vladimir..."
Kate slashed at Dmitry's wrist, trying to make him drop her knife as she chased after him.

"MY knife!"
Dmitry froze as he knelt in the room. He brought up his wrist and stared in shock. Blood was dripping down his hand slowly and thickly. He let out an insane low laugh, licking at his wrist in a sad attempt to stop the blood flow.
Kate caught up to Dmitry, and snatched the knife out of his hand.

"Thankyouverymuch!", she turned and headed off in pursuit of someone else to swordfight.
Dmitry smiled and sprinted after Kate, gripping his wrist and sword tightly. Revenge will be his..
Uh oh....., Kate thought, hearing footsteps behind her. She whirled around just in time to see Dmitry running at her. She raised her sword and her newly recovered knife, one in each hand.
Dmitry threw his sword at her, lauching himself off a near by side table and over Kate. He rolled his landing and turned swiftly to Kate to see if he had a hit or not.
Lenzetta walked quietly behind Xander and held a blade to his neck from behind

"Where'd you get the new knife from?" Xander asked, standing perfectly still.

"None of your bussiness," She told him. Xander grabbed the sharp part of the blade and yanked it away from Lenzetta. His hand bled, but he didnt even notice.