Death Eater Roleplay Death Eater Road Trip

KateKicksAss posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 03:29AM
So, basically, the Death Eaters are on a road trip, semi-inspired by the picture I posted.

So, for some reason, the Death Eaters are all on the road together.

Also, ANYONE CAN JOIN! HAVE FUN!
 So, basically, the Death Eaters are on a road trip, semi-inspired bởi the picture I posted. So, for
last edited on Jun 08, 2012 at 05:00AM

Death Eater Roleplay 129 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 129

hơn một năm qua PaulInDaHood said…
Paul woke up relatively early, and for a few moments, lay in bed wondering about the bad feeling he had about that day.

"Oh yeah...road trip", he thought to himself, groaning.

To try and cheer himself up, and possibly wake everyone else, he went over to the corner of his room, picked up his electric guitar, and launched straight into an epic guitar solo.
Oops, sorry Leah, didn't know you had already posted...
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Okay, whose should I respond to?
hơn một năm qua rapunzeleah123 said…
I'll delete mine, it's shorter.
Kate woke up to the loud sounds of electric guitar.

She screamed in frustration. She knew who it had to be. "DAMN IT PAUL!"

She threw back the covers and ran down to Paul's room, and banged on the door. No one answered.

Kate grimaced, then blew up the door, ducking as bits of wood flew everywhere.
Leah groaned and threw her pillow over her ears as the sound of electric guitar, screaming, and splintering wood rang through the house.
Is one quiet morning too much to ask for?
She slipped out of bed and quickly raced out the door, ready to give Kate and Paul her wrath.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Paul yelled in surprise as his door exploded. He dropped his guitar.

"What the he-Oh, hi Kate...."

Normally, he'd have screamed and chewed them out, but he'd known Kate for years. And she had issues. And he kind of always forgave her for her antics, for some reason.

"BLOODY HELL PAUL, WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOODY HEAD WHEN YOU DECIDED TO PLAY THAT BLOODY GUITAR AT THIS GODFORSAKEN HOUR?!?!?!?!?!", Kate yelled, probably waking up anyone who hadn't been woken by the guitar.

Paul smiled at Kate.

"Just playing some guitar. And you needed to get up anyways", he said, not wanting to start a fight, especially not this early.

"Big road trip today", he said, trying not to groan.
"Bloody %$#@# road trip!", Kate swore, remembering. She shot Paul a nasty glare, and shielded her eyes from the lights of his room.

"You still didn't have to make a racket at-", she looked at the clock down the hall. "7 am!", she gave Paul another grumpy look, which wasn't hard, as Kate was always grumpy in the mornings.

"I HATE MORNINGS", she yelled to no one in particular.
"Um...well....I'm sure....everyone does?", he said lamely, not sure what to do. He patted Kate on the shoulder, looking awkwardly at the ground.
hơn một năm qua DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry raised an eyebrow, peeking over his book. He was sitting upside down in a chair by the front door of the house. It went from a screeching guitar to what sounded like a horrifyingly out of control Kate. He sighed and went back to reading, figuring they'd come down sometime in preparment for the day. Dmitry readjusted his legs over the chairs back and whispered the words.
"You idjits!" Leah screeched as she approached Paul's room, seeing the two. "What happened to morning courtesy?! And on the morning of the road trip! The dreaded day!"
She flung her arms out as she spoke, emphasizing every word.
"WELL THIS IDIOT STARTED IT BY MAKING THAT AWFUL RACKET WITH HIS BLOODY GUITAR!", yelled Kate, just getting mad again at Leah's yelling.

"AND YOU'RE YELLING AT US, YET YOU SPEAK OF THIS SO-CALLED MORNING COURTESY? BLOODY HYPOCRITE!", she finished, crossing her arms and transferring her nasty glare from Paul to Leah.
Dmitry got up from his upside down position and walked up the stairs.

"You three done yet..?" he asked with a yawn, tapping his book on the door frame.
"OH, I'M THE HYPOCRITE, YEAH?" Leah screeched, ignoring Dmitry. "FORGIVE ME FOR WAKING UP THE ONE PERSON YOU TWO HADN'T ALREADY WOKEN UP! BLOODY EFFING—" She stormed out of the room to get ready, outraged.
mischievous
"BLOODY %$@#%#^$ ING DAMNIT @#%$@#%#@%#", Kate screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh....Morning Dmitry", she said grumpily.
Dmitry winced at the yelling, moving aside for Leah, "Sheesh.... Calm the heck down guys.." he shook his head, "I'll just wait downstairs... Wait for ya'll to be ready.." Dmitry nodded to Kate and Paul before going back down to the main hall.
Kate stomped off to pack, yelling off over her shoulder,

"I sure hope at least one of you knows how to drive, because I sure don't!"
hơn một năm qua Alex13126 said…
Alexia looked around the corner curiously, her eyebrows slightly raised. "Did I miss something? I heard screaming and shouting, nobody's dead, right?"
"Bloody PAUL was playing his bloody GUITAR and making a bloody RACKET and BLOODY WAKING EVERYONE UP!", snapped Kate.

"And then LEAH bloody came down and started bloody yelling at everyone! Oh, and get ready for the %^$@%$@# damn road trip"

With that, Kate headed back to her room.
Dmitry sat there on the steps shaking with laughter. This was actually more interesting than he expected. "Oh yeah... I know how to drive!" he yelled upstairs, stretching out like a cat.
"Actually, I don't trust any of you. I'LL drive!", said Kate, coming back down the stairs, now dressed, and lugging a huge suitcase.
Paul was busy packing his things, making sure to include his guitar.

He followed Kate down the stairs, and as soon as she made her declaration about driving, he quickly looked at Dmitry, and shook his head furiously, miming slitting his throat.
"Well, I call shotgun! Won't bother you, will it, Princess?"
Leah pranced down the steps with a smirk on her face, bad mood almost vanished. Her trunk bounced behind her.
"Are mornings always like this?" Alexia said aloud to herself, half amused and half annoyed. If the morning started out like this, she was sure the road trip would be at least twice as entertaining.
"Accio luggage," she whispered. A moment later a tiny backpack zoomed into her hands, and she shrugged it over her one shoulder.
Paul hoisted his suitcase up.

"Hey....wait a second....", he said, realizing something.

"We still don't have a car, do we?"
Dmitry sighed. He picked up his backpack and reluctantly moved to the door. This was such a bad idea.. "A car..? Of course not. Not here at least. Lord may have a fit if he saw one parked here."

"Dragons may be more comfortable and spacious.." Dmitry added lowly, placing his hands in his pockets dully.
Kate stormed out the front door. "I'd rather go on a Dragon trip than a bloody road trip", she agreed with Dmitry.

"Accio CAR", she growled, waving her wand so wildly it threatened to poke an eye out of anyone nearby. A few seconds later, a small whistling sound could be heard, and then a large pink double-decker van zoomed up the driveway. (I say double-decker like in the picture).

Kate made a sick face. "PINK? Ew". She jabbed her wand at the car, and it turned a nice shade of green. She made a "Z" sort of motion with her wand, and a large Dark Mark design appeared on both sides of the car.

"Much better"
Leah dove into the passenger seat. "I'm sitting here, not going to be cramped by the rest of you. I'll enjoy this, oh, I'll enjoy it."
Dmitry stared at the van blankly, "Might as well put 'Hey we're Death Eaters come kill us!' with a huge ass target on the side.." he grumbled, now wishing he hadn't signed up for a vacation.. Dmitry draped his backpack over both shoulders and climbed up to the top half of the bus.
"Fine", snapped Kate, waving her wand again. The Dark Mark vanished and the van turned black.

"Much better...."
Paul rolled his eyes and put his bag in the back of the car.

"Uh....Leah, you left your luggage on the driveway?"

He grabbed her suitcase and began lugging it towards the car. Might as well put it away for her.
Kate ignored Paul.

"So, does anyone know where we're actually going?", she asked. She thought it might be something about....no, actually, she had no idea.
Dmitry layed upon the roof on his back, lounging out and moving his hand like a dolphin ocean motion, "Go with the flow~. Wherever the van takes us~." he said with a uncaring free voice as if he was high.
"At least we can apparate back if we get lost," Alexia impatiently rolled her eyes at everyone and sat in the back of the van, her small backpack at her feet.
"I say we go to France. Of course, what do I know? I'm just the French speaking newbie."
"Oh. Right," Leah replied to Paul. She waved her wand, and the luggage straightened. "OCD."
Then she settled back down in her seat.
Kate fished into her pockets for a moment or so.

"Oh.......some town on the other side of England where there's some big Ministry event. We can't apparate since not only is it too far, but apparently the Ministry's been taking some pretty extreme precautions to keep it Death Eater free...", at that, Kate giggled.
"Well, we'll see about THAT! Anyways, basically, lots of anti-apparition jinxes, aurors, the like."

Dmitry hung down off the top and looked at Alexia, "Its noob. Not newbie." he winked at her before popping back up. "Wherever the wind takes us! All aboard! Let us take on the vast sea of the world!" he propped up into a Captain Morgan pose, pointing forward.
It didn't seem like Kate was going to pick up her own luggage, so Paul headed over to grab it and put it into the car as well.
Out of the corner of her eye, Kate saw a hand reach out and grab the handle of her battered suitcase.
Her eyes widened, and without thinking, she spun around, kicking her leg out towards whoever it was.
"AAAAARGGGHH", Paul yelled in pain, flying backwards as Kate's foot caught him in the face.

"What the HELL, Kate?!"
Kate's jumped back in shock, putting a hand over her mouth.

"Ohmygod Paul, I'm so sorry, I though someone was trying to steal my luggage!", she exclaimed.
She hurried over to try and help him up.
"What?!", Paul yelled angrily. He usually put up with Kate's antics, but now, this was just too much, especially on top of having to go on a road trip. He ignored Kate's attempt to help.

"I was trying to put your luggage in the car! And do you realize how unbelievable stupid that is?! WHO would steal your luggage?! Everyone's already in the car, and besides, none of US would steal your luggage!"

He put a hand to his face. He could feel a black eye swelling up, and his nose was bleeding.

"What's so bloody valuable in there anyways?!"
Kate flushed.

"It's none of your damn business what I put in my luggage!", she yelled.

"And I wasn't paying attention! I just saw someone grabbing my bag! IT WAS AN INNOCENT MISTAKE!"
"INNOCENT?!", Paul was getting really angry now.

"What is your BLOODY PROBLEM ANYWAYS KATE!", he yelled, shakily standing, head throbbing.

"You always are doing stuff like this! And everyone puts up with it because you've got issues or whatever! I didn't do anything to you, and you just kick me in the HEAD for trying to help you!"

He knew he was probably overreacting, but the words just kept coming out.

"No one even likes you, we all just are trying to not provoke you into beating the crap out of us! You always claim you're justified, and perfectly normal, but you're just NUTS!! You're bloody INSANE, and you'd think you'd be a better Death Eater because of it, but NO, you can't even kill people!"

He stormed over to the car and got into the drivers seat, turning to look at everyone.

"I learned to drive a few years ago. I think I could get us there okay."
Dmitry peeked over the van edge and clapped for Paul. "Finally someone said it.."
As soon as the outburst had left his mouth, Paul regretted it. He glanced over at Kate, who hadn't moved.
Paul's words hurt. A lot. He was her oldest friend, and she'd thought she was friends with the other Death Eaters. He'd been the one who's known her the best, and who'd even told her she was fine when she wondered herself if she was insane. In all, he was one of the few people who had always been there for her, and probably the only one who had NEVER called her insane. It hurt a lot more hearing him say things like that. And then Dmitry had agreed with him. That hurt a lot too.

She stood, frozen, unable to move, just trying not to let on how much everything hurt. She'd had a difficult life. And she'd never learned to behave any better. She didn't even mean to get angry at people. She didn't even remember beating up anyone. Except Wormtail, maybe.....

She stiffly levitated her luggage into the car, then walked over to the Driver's side.

Paul felt terrible as he saw Kate walking over.

She came over to his door and opened it.

"Kate, I'm so-"